Jak And Daxter: The Lost Frontier (PSP)
Add to this page!
This game is titled Jak And Daxter: The Lost Frontier in North America, Europe, and Australia, and Jak x Daxter: Elf to Itachi no Daibouken in Japan.
Successfully complete the game.
iyvs rd, oi doef
Successfully complete the game to unlock a fifth armor for purchase.
Successfully complete the game.To access the ship you must find its five parts hidden in the other plane areas. They can be found at the following areas.
- Near the landing area where you had the Hellcat repaired.
- The bottom of the island of Part 1.
- At "Far Land", inside the center area of the mountain area behind the Phantom Blade.
- In the area where you get ambushed later and Daxter hijacks and rides guided missiles returning to their sender, located the landing area for the level (the lab where you get the Shield Eco power). Keep flying north into the canyon.
- At Sector Zero (ship graveyard), north central area of the map on one of the holes of the spike sword objects.
Successfully complete the game to unlock a third damage mod and second rate of fire mod for purchase.
Successfully complete the game to unlock the cheats for purchase.
Precursor Orb items
Collect the indicated number of Precursor Orbs to unlock the corresponding item.
- Act I Scene Player: 5 orbs.
- Act II Scene Player: 5 orbs.
- Act III Scene Player: 5 orbs.
- Big Head Jak: 10 orbs.
- Big Headed Enemies: 15 orbs.
- Character Concept Art: 5 orbs.
- Dark Daxter Battle Helmet: 3 orbs.
- Dark Daxter Football Helmet: 5 orbs.
- Dark Daxter Kaiser Helmet: 7 orbs.
- Enemy Concept Art: 5 orbs.
- Energy Exhaust: 15 orbs.
- Great Beard: 7 orbs.
- Invulnerability: 80 orbs.
- Jak's Goatee: 3 orbs.
- Monster Mits: 30 orbs.
- Mustache: 5 orbs.
- Pheonix's Floatie: 10 orbs.
- Sasparilla Vision: 20 orbs.
- Storms-A-Coming: 20 orbs.
- Turn Safety Off: 30 orbs.
- Unlimited Dark Daxter Eco: 45 orbs.
- Unlimited Eco Power: 45 orbs.
- Unlimited Jak Ammo: 60 orbs.
- Unlimited Plane Ammo: 50 orbs.
- Vehicle Concept Art: 5 orbs.
- World Concept Art: 5 orbs.
Strategy guides from GameFAQs