This game is titled Journey in North America, Europe, and Australia, and Kaze no Tabibito in Japan.
"Chapter Select" option
Successfully complete the game.
White cloak and scarf
Earn the "Transcendence" trophy, then play the beginning of the game by using the "Chapter Select" menu. From the center of the starting area, look to the right to find three large cloths coming out of the ground. Walk into them to turn your cloak and scarf white. The white scarf will automatically regenerate scarf power after you jump.
Complete the indicated task to get the indicated pattern added to your robe. Each new embroidery is larger and more intricate.
- Embroidered Hem: Complete the game once.
- Second Embroidery: Complete the game twice.
- Third Embroidery: Complete the game three times.
Complete the following tasks to unlock PlayStation3 trophy rewards.
cdbaect ret nont ebcdi
- Threshold (Bronze): Cross the broken bridge without completely rebuilding it. (Video)
- Mirage (Bronze): Find the hidden desert flower. (Video)
- Explore (Bronze): Discover all cloth creatures in the desert.
- Adventure (Bronze): Pass through 15 gates while surfing through the sunken city.
- Trials (Bronze): Sneak through the underground passage without tearing your scarf. (Video)
- Ancestors (Bronze): Find a mysterious creature hidden in the temple. (Video)
- History (Bronze): Uncover all 10 ancient glyphs.
- Crossing (Bronze): Reach the summit with a companion and return to the beginning. (Video)
- Rebirth (Bronze): Finish the game and return to the beginning.
- Companion (Silver): Finish the game with the same partner for the majority of the journey and return to the beginning. (Video)
- Reflection (Bronze): Sit and meditate with another player for more than 20 seconds.
- Wonder (Silver): Meet 10 or more unique travelers.
- Return (Bronze): Start the journey again after a week long break.
- Transcendence (Gold): Collect all unique glowing symbols across one or more journeys. (Video)
Strategy guides from GameFAQs