Add to this page!
The following are Komas that can be unlocked from doing
something other than beating J-Adventure mode missions. The easiest
way to get the "Battle <number> times"
Komas is to repeatedly fail the "get hit once and you lose"
missions in J-Adventure mode.
- Goten Help Koma: Battle 200 times
- Bobobo Battle Koma: Battle 350 times
- Naruto Battle Koma: Battle 400 times
- Don Pachi Battle Koma: Battle 450 times
- Sasuke Battle Koma: Battle 500 times
- Goten Help Koma: Get 200 Koma
- Ichigo Help Koma: Get 450 Koma
- Ichigo Battle Koma: Get 540 Koma
- Vegito Battle Koma: Get all Koma
- Kakashi Help Koma: Draw a Konoha leaf emblem in the upper right part of the touch screen during the introduction sequence. Alternately, collect 360 Koma in J-Adventure mode.
- Sakuragi Help Koma: Draw a basketball shoe in the lower left part of the touch screen during the introduction sequence.
- Hanamichi Sakuragi Koma: Collect 450 Koma in J-Adventure mode.
Alternate ink color
Press L or R during the introduction
to change the color of the ink you use to scribble on the bottom
screen (with the Jump Pirate face). The initial color is white,
and the others are black, pink, blue, cyan, green, yellow/orangish,
red, and gray.
Alternate training mode blocks
Hold Up or Down while starting training
mode through the deck maker to change it to a knowledge character
or Left or Right to change it to a laughter character.
Resisting harmful items
When you break open a crate, barrel, or any other object
that makes items pop up, immediately hold Guard. All harmful
items, such as the weight or poison, will land on you and disappear
without any effect. This also works on helpful items. It works
on everything except for bombs.
Strategy guides from GameFAQs