Just Cause 2 (PlayStation3)
You will be awarded $20,000 each time a race is completed. Any race can be repeated as desired, allowing the $20,000 to be won again.
Easy stunt points
- Drive a fast car or motorcycle on a highway or long road. Dodge traffic while in the correct lane, or drive in the middle of the road and speed.
- Get the sports car at the entrance of Panau International Airport. Drive it to a runway and wait for a plane to appear. Go into stunt position and attach the car to the plane with the grappling hook. Enter the car and the plane will take off with the car in tow. You will accrue stunt points quickly as long as the grapple is not released.
Easy C4 and grenades
Created by MJHaylett.
Points of interest
Explore the following coordinates to find the corresponding point of interest.
|Happy Bubble Blaster gun||X4249||Y25990|
|Boats, rocket launcher, ammunition||X20624||Y31074|
|C4, grenades and SMG ammunition||X5665||Y25862|
|Collectibles, two rare vehicles, gas pumps||X8033||Y28372|
|SAMs, fuel supplies, windmills||X8268||Y26679|
|Upgrade at mansion porch||X20172||Y27689|
| Upgrades at the top of the four|
smaller towers and the main larger tower
|Upgrades near runway and lighthouse||X17313||Y25610|
|Island with RPG, ammunition, and speedboats||X20475||Y31170|
|Banana Fail message||X21902||Y20264|
|Cargo ship in desert||X10420||Y23490|
|Fallen cable car||X20764||Y9831|
| I Am Legend reference with|
chair and desk at the end of pier
|Large satellite dish||X23440||Y17420|
|Mountain sculpture with three large faces||X30377||Y30638|
|Off road race "rally" track and cars||X11248||Y4171|
|Frozen oil rig in lake with habitation pods||X19548||Y12606|
|Propeller driver fake shark fin at lake||X12730||Y22494|
|Racetrack with sports cars||X9170||Y11413|
|Rice farming terrace||X25363||Y16810|
|Stunt ramps in the desert||X7015||Y26022|
|Surprised smiley emoticon landscape||X29110||Y7392|
|Underwater lamp post||X13629||Y29499|
|Floating porch light over water||X3968||Y29844|
|Cape Carnival Rocket base||X30172||Y14068|
|Grounded Mile High strip club||X27272||Y9999|
|Karl Blaine's House||X17276||Y14343|
|Three Kings Hotel||X3709||Y31482|
|Panau International Airport||X9748||Y12798|
|Panau Capital City||X3741||Y15786|
|Canyon Leap stunt jump||X1382||Y23748|
|Snow Peak base jump||X20546||Y11828|
|Desert Peak base jump||X8082||Y28454|
|Tropical Peak base jump||X29197||Y28065|
|Ular Boys HQ||X17166||Y17225|
|Gas station, two upgrades||X7041||Y23175|
|Aeroliner 474 passenger jet||X9748||Y12798|
|G9 Eclipse jet fighter|| X22163|
|Pell Silverbolt 6 jet||X9454||Y5760|
|Si-47 Leopard jet fighter||X17141||Y12369|
|Bering I-86DP military transport|| X9224|
|Cassius 192|| X25757|
|Peek Airhawk 225|| X9499|
|Mullen Skeeter Eagle||X26483||Y28770|
|Mullen Skeeter Hawk||X3557||Y15293|
|Rowlinson K22|| X8255|
|Sivirkin 15 Havoc||X30222||Y27584|
|Cars and trucks|
|Boyd Fireflame 544||X4345||Y15528|
|Chevalier Piazza IX||X3503||Y12413|
|Chevalier Traveller SC||X8258||Y28309|
|Dongtai A-B Century||X19106||Y25870|
|Dongtai A-B Decalux|| X19106|
|Dongtai Agriboss 35||X19106||Y 5870|
|Dongtai Agriboss 9000||X19106||Y25870|
|Kenwall Heavy Rescue|| X17429|
|Niseco Tusker G216||X11976||Y4312|
|Saas PP30 Ox|| X6566|
|Stinger Dunebug 84||X7209||Y25965|
|Titus ZJ|| X7606|
|Titus ZJ Cabriolet|| X9170|
|Titus ZJ Soft Top|| X9170|
|Motorcycles and ATVs|
|Makoto MZ 250 motorcycle||X20401||Y24964|
|Makoto MZ 260X motorcycle||X8252||Y28309|
|Mosca 125 Performance scooter||X14751||Y25692|
|Shimuzu ATV55T ATV||X17713||Y26000|
|Shimuzu Tracline ATV||X6940||Y26060|
|Dalton N90|| X1408|
|Fengding EC2 Lift||X7477||Y23844|
|Maddox FVA 45|| X13241|
|Marten Storm III|| X16894|
|MV Quartermaster|| X27609|
|Razorback tank with no turret||X7364||Y19214|
|Frisco Catshark S-38||X17398||Y4140|
|Kuang Homestead boat||X25450||Y6190|
|MTA Powerrun 77||X20656||Y31047|
|Orque Grandois 21TT||X24478||Y30435|
|Orque Living 42T|| X24625|
|Pattani Gluay Pro 2||X8228||Y23031|
|Pattani Gluay Touring||X8241||Y23037|
|Winstons Amen 69|| X30108|
Created by guitargod8799.
Go to coordinates X29611, Y31332 to find a beached whale. Use an explosive to blow up the whale that access a hidden armor piece inside.
Hot air balloon
Go to coordinates X7392, Y16151. Note: You can also find an armor piece near the balloon. You can ride the balloon by shooting off the sandbags and steer it by waking in the basket. Note: Unlike other vehicles, the hot air balloon can be used to fly over the Lost island without getting destroyed.
Mile High Club
Created by XCVii007r1.
Go to coordinates X29584, Y11435 to find a strip club suspended by dual blimps.
Find a billboard that features the face of the dictator, Baby Panay. Use the grappling hook to position Rico directly over his face then press [Action]. Rico will draw glasses and a mustache over the face.
Safe freefall landings without parachutes
You do not need to use a parachute while free falling. Grapple the ground when you are close to safely land, regardless of the distance that you fell.
Apocalypse Now reference
When flying a helicopter with weapons, destroy as many military objects (SAMs, radar, vehicles, infantry, etc) as possible. After a short time Rico will hum the song "The Ride Of The Valkyries", which was played during the famous air raid scene in Apocalypse Now.
When flying too far over the northwestern island, lightning will hit your plane, destroying it. Stunt Jump out of it or you might die from hitting the wings or other parts of the plane. While slowly going down you will find the crashed airliner Oceanic 815 and the word "search" written on the beach (at coordinates X1275, Y3663). Run into the jungle to find the hatch (at coordinates X1769, Y4351), as well as hear the sounds of the "black smoke" monster. You can actually find an NPC with smoke coming out of him near coordinates X2276, Y1685.
otwv tswbeni toywtwp
The Winstons (band) reference
One type of boat in the game is named "Winstons Amen 69". This name is a reference to a famous drum beat known as the "Amen Break" performed by the funk and soul band "The Winstons" on their 1969 album "Color Him Father".
Complete the following tasks to unlock PlayStation3 trophy rewards.
- Top Agent (Bronze): Bonus for completing the game on Normal difficulty.
- Gaining a Foothold (Bronze): Complete 3 stronhold takeovers.
- First Taste of Chaos (Bronze): Cause chaos for the first time.
- Saboteur (Bronze): Complete 150 sabotages.
- Destroyer (Bronze): Complete 1000 sabotages.
- Professional Hitman (Bronze): Assassinate 25 colonels.
- Up to the Challenge 1 (Bronze): Complete 10 challenges.
- Up to the Challenge 2 (Bronze): Complete 50 challenges.
- Leaving No Rock Unturned (Bronze): Acquire 1000 resource items.
- Finders Keepers (Bronze): Acquire 100 resource items.
- Faction Benefactor (Bronze): Collect 150 faction items.
- Globetrotter (Bronze): Discover 100 locations.
- Freeroamer 1 (Bronze): Reach 100% complete in 15 locations.
- Body Count (Bronze): Kill 750 enemies.
- Unarmed and Dangerous (Bronze): Kill 50 enemies using melee attacks.
- Gravity is a Bitch! (Bronze): Kill 30 enemies by using the grappling hook and making them fall to their death.
- Follow Me! (Bronze): Kill 5 enemies by dragging them behind a vehicle with the grappling hook.
- Hang 'em High! (Bronze): Kill 30 enemies while they're suspended in the air with the grappling hook.
- Wrecking Ball (Bronze): Kill 5 enemies by smashing them with an object tethered to your vehicle with the grappling hook. (Video)
- Piñata Party (Bronze): Kill 5 enemies with the melee attack while they're suspended with the grappling hook.
- Juggler (Bronze): Kill 30 enemies while they're falling through the air.
- Road Rage (Bronze): Kill 30 enemies by mowing them down with vehicles.
- Marksman (Bronze): Kill 50 enemies with headshots.
- Killing Frenzy (Bronze): Kill 20 enemies in 60 seconds.
- Invincible Warrior (Bronze): Kill 50 enemies in a row with inventory weapons without losing health.
- Destruction Frenzy (Bronze): Destroy 30 objects in 60 seconds.
- Test Driver (Bronze): Drive 30 different vehicles.
- Trying Anything Once (Bronze): Drive all 104 vehicles.
- Road Trip (Bronze): Travel 75 kilometers by land vehicle.
- Please Step Out of the Vehicle (Bronze): Hijack 50 enemy vehicles.
- Stunt Driver (Bronze): Get 100 stunt driver points.
- Halfway There (Bronze): Reach 50% completion in the normal mode or mercenary mode.
- Parachute Climber (Bronze): Open the parachute and then land on foot 300 above the starting height.
- I Believe I Can Fly (Bronze): Base jump 1000 meters.
- Bridge Limbo (Bronze): Pass under 30 unique bridges in Panau. (Video)
- Stunt Flyer (Bronze): Fly an airplane close to the ground for 30 seconds.
- Perfectionist (Bronze): Reach 75% completion in the normal mode or mercenary mode.
- Top of the World (Bronze): Stand on foot at the highest point of Panau.
- Heroic Agent (Silver): Bonus for compelting the game on Experienced difficulty.
- Conqueror of Panau (Silver): Complete 9 stronghold takeovers.
- Freeroamer 2 (Silver): Reach 100% complete in 100 locations.
- Legendary Agent (Gold): Bonus for completing the game on Hardcore difficulty.
- A Trusted Ally (Gold): Complete 49 faction missions.
- Winner Takes All (Platinum): Earned all Just Cause 2 Trophies.
Additionally there are seven secret trophies.
- Welcome to Panau (Bronze): Complete story mission 1 on any difficulty.
- Casino Bust (Bronze): Complete story mission 2 on any difficulty.
- The White Tiger (Bronze): Complete story mission 3 on any difficulty.
- Mountain Rescue (Bronze): Complete story mission 4 on any difficulty.
- Three Kings (Silver): Complete story mission 5 on any difficulty.
- Into the Den (Silver): Complete story mission 6 on any difficulty.
- A Just Cause (Gold): Complete story mission 7 on any difficulty.
Strategy guides from GameFAQs