Kameo: Elements Of Power
Get an "A" rank on all levels to unlock the original Kameo costume.
Exceed the indicated score in an action level to unlock the corresponding bonus.
- Airship Concept Video: Thorn's Airship, 2,000,000 points
- Alternate costume for 40 Below: Thorn's Airship, 1,500,000 points
- Alternate costume for Ash: Water Temple, 1,000,000 points
- Alternate costume for Chilla: Snow Temple, 2,000,000 points
- Alternate costume for Deep Blue: Snow Temple, 1,000,000 points
- Alternate costume for Flex: Thorn's Pass, 4,000,000 points
- Alternate costume for Kameo: Forgotten Forest, 500,000 points
- Alternate costume for Kameo: Thorn's Castle, 100,000 points
- Alternate costume for Kameo: Thorn's Pass, 2,500,000 points
- Alternate costume for Major Ruin: Water Temple, 2,000,000 points
- Alternate costume for Pummel Weed: Forgotten Forest, 400,000 points
- Alternate costume for Rubble: Forgotten Forest, 1,200,000 points
- Alternate costume for Snare: Cumulative game score of 15,000,000 points
- Alternate costume for Thermite: Cumulative game score of 24,000,000 points
- Animatic Videos: Thorn's Pass, 4,500,000 points
- Animatic Videos 2: Cumulative game score of 18,000,000 points
- Animation Video: Forgotten Forest, 200,000 points
- Boss Fights: Water Temple, 2,500,000 points
- Character Model Video: Snow Temple, 2,500,000 points
- Cheat Set 1: Thorn's Castle, 2,500,000 points
- Cheat Set 2: Forgotten Forest, 2,000,000 points
- Cheat Set 3: Water Temple, 3,000,000 points
- Cheat Set 4: Snow Temple, 3,000,000 points
- Cheat Set 5: Thorn's Pass, 5,000,000 points
- Cheat Set 6: Thorn's Airship, 3,000,000 points
- Concept Art Set 1: Cumulative game score of 9,000,000 points
- Concept Video: Thorn's Castle, 1,500,000 points
- Concept Art Set 2: Cumulative game score of 12,000,000 points
- Cutscene Player: Forgotten Forest, 1,600,000 points
- Cutscene Videos: Water Temple, 1,500,000 points
- Deleted Cutscenes Video: Cumulative game score of 21,000,000 points
- Deleted Moves Movie: Thorn's Pass, 3,000,000 points
- Deleted Scenes Videos: Thorn's Airship, 1,000,000 points
- Early Footage Video: Thorn's Airship, 500,000 points
- End Concept Video: Thorn's Airship, 2,500,000 points
- Evolution of the Characters Video: Snow Temple, 500,000 points
- Evolution Videos: Thorn's Pass, 3,500,000 points
- Making Backgrounds Video: Thorn's Castle, 500,000 points
- Music Player: Snow Temple, 1,500,000 points
- Test Cutscene: Thorn's Castle, 2,000,000 points
- Troll Song: Thorn's Castle, 1,000,000 points
- Wotnot Book Video: Forgotten Forest, 800,000 points
Cheats Set options
After unlocking the individual Cheat Sets through points
(described above), select them to access the indicated cheat functions.
iitfwh imaed cecbyspu
- Cheat Set 1
- Big Troll Heads: On/Off
- Big Kameo Head: On/Off
- Cheat Set 2
- Warrior Vision: On/Off
- Screen FX: Heat Haze/Negative/Old Film/Septia Tint/Solarized/Underwater/Soft
- Cheat Set 3
- Screen FX: 8-Bit #1/8-Bit #2/8-Bit #3/16 bit/32 bit/64 bit
- Trolls: Hard
- Trolls: Hard
- Cheat Set 4
- Fire Proof: On/Off
- Trolls: Traitor
- Trolls: Scaredy
- Cheat Set 5
- Max Healing: On/Off
- Elemental Override: Fire/Ice/Off
- Cheat Set 6
- Trolls: Easy
- One-Hit Kills: On/Off
- Invulnerability: On/Off
- Upgrade All Warriors: On/Off
Complete the indicated task to unlock the corresponding Elemental Sprite.
- 40 Below: Defeat the Ice Cave Shadow Troll.
- Ash: Rescue Halis.
- Chilla: Rescue Lenya.
- Deep Blue: Defeat the Water Cave Shadow Troll.
- Flex: Defeat the Sulfur Cave Shadow Troll.
- Major Rush: Defeat Lobster Hollow Shadow Troll.
- Pummel Weed: Defeat Enchanted Kingdom Shadow Troll.
- Rubble: Defeat the Forgotten Forest Shadow Troll.
- Snare: Rescue Yeros.
- Thermite: Defeat the Ogre Swamp Shadow Troll.
40 Below skin
On your way to the ice area, you should find two little
huts (one where you find the warrior trainer and play mini games).
Keep going right and you should find another hut. Look in the
closet and you will find 40 Below's alternate skin.
The Ash skin is found deep in the Dungeon of Eternal
Life. There are golden doors around that block your progress.
Sneaky placed lanterns are on either sides of the doors. Light
them with Ash, and eventually you will find the new, blue skin.
Venture to the Ancient Tower. If you do not know where
that is, find a long stairway in the Enchanted Kingdom that leads
up to the throne room. Go left to find a passage leading to the
Ancient Tower. There is a squid person there who needs you to
round up her children. Equip Major Ruin, Chilla, and Ash to do
the tasks. You will find a ramp that Major Ruin can go up. Then,
use Chilla. You must repeat this process every level along the
way. On every level is a squid child. They will be frozen in a
block of ice. Use Ash to melt the ice and the kids will go to
their mother. Continue up the ice until you reach the top. The
little bug things will make it difficult all the way up, but it
is possible if you keep trying. Once you get to the top, you will
find the last squid child and be rewarded with three elemental
fruits, as well as the new Chilla skin. Get the skin, then work
your way to the bottom. When you get there, collect your fruit.
Deep Blue skin
Deep Blue's skin can only be found after you get Termite.
Go to mountain falls and enter the treasure cave. After you free
the boyfriend, destroy all the boxes. In one part you can use
Pummel Weeds Creeper to get through a crevice. There is a chest.
Ignore it for now and go underwater with Deep Blue. Go into the
small cave opening. Follow it until you get to land and there
will be a chest, a note, and Deep Blue's alternate costume.
john sukela and
The Flex skin can be found at the Ice place. Venture
around until you find the shop that you do not have to walk into.
It costs a bit, so you might want to have a full wallet.
Major Ruin skin
The skin for Major Ruin is in the water place shop.
Pummel Weed skin
The Pummel Weed skin is in the Enchanted Kingdom shop.
The Rubble skin can be found in the forest. Again,
find the shop and buy it.
In the badlands between the Mountain Falls and the Forgotten Forest, in the right corner is a path with two abandoned huts. In one of them, there is a cupboard. Open the cupboard and you will find a Snare's Skin.
After you get Thernite, go to the forest. Go to where
the guardian trees are found. Nearby there should be someone who
has "?!" above his head. Talk to him. He wants you to
get ride of the boulder in front of the entrance to his house.
Use Thermite to blow the boulder up with one of his bombs. Then,
collect your elemental fruit and go into the house. Open the closet
and you will find Thermite's alternate skin.
Each Mystic Eye is located around the Enchanted Kingdom.
- Eye One: Pummel Weed required. Go to the beach by the palace and use Pummel Weed's Uproot attack and flip the shells. It is under one of them.
- Eye Two: Ash required. Go to the dungeon. Gstraight through the first doorway and turn left. Light the torches on the wall and go in the room. It is floating in the middle of the room.
- Eye Three: Chilla and Major Ruin required. Go to the Throne Room. Go right into the Ancient Tower. Run left along the wall until you see a "quarter pipe". Use Major Ruin and go up to the second level. Go to the frozen wall and use Chilla to climb to the next level. The Eye is in the middle of the shiny light in the middle of the tower.
- Eye Four: Thermite required. Go to the Chamber of Living Portraits. Use Thermite's Mortar attack and blow up the Statue of Thorn.
Defeating the Armor Troll in Thorn's Castle
The easiest way to eliminate the Armor Troll guarding
the entrance to Thorn's Throne Room is to have Chilla use his
Ice Spear and knock the far chandelier from the ceiling onto the
troll. When you climb up the ice wall near the end of the level,
do not jump down onto the battle arena. From the ledge you have
a view point of the Large Battle Troll looking as if he is taking
a nap. Set Chilla up so that you can see all the chandeliers and
aim for the one farthest away. When it drops, it is a one hit
kill and his club opens the entrance to Thorn's Throne Room.
Defeating Troll King Thorn
Take out 40 Below and use his Wrecking Ball technique
on Thorn the entire time. Do not worry about any of the enemy
trolls that Kalus throws around you. Just keep on Thorn with the
wrecking ball and go in circles around him so that he and the
other monsters cannot get any good shots in at you. When you have
Thorn dead, Kalus will appear and try to revive him. As before,
do not worry about all the other monsters. Just transform into
Chilla and use his Ice Spears to take her out. Note: You may need
to do this two or more times if she revives Thorn.
Thorn's Airship: "A" rank
Take care of the Trolls on the platform when you first
start using Ash when the Trolls stop. Then, take care of the three
airships using Chilla and Eye Of Strength. Go through the tube.
Take care off the Roll Trolls and Rutter. Switch back to Ash,
killing the rest of the Trolls in the room. The next room is where
you accumulate points. In this room, get the Armor Trolls close
to one corner then run up to the airship and take it out using
Thermite and Eye Of Strength. Switch to 40 Below and revive your
health if needed using the Mystic Eyes. Use 40 Below's Earthquake
technique to put yourself in warrior mode. Switch to Ash and kill
the bonus Trolls that appear. Repeat this until no more bonus
Trolls appear. Continue 40 Below's Earthquake technique, but now
switch to Snare and eat the Armor Trolls until there are no more.
By now you should have enough points for "A" rank. Then,
take out the Rutter. Use the Mystic Eye and replenish your health
if needed. Move on to the next room.Repeat the same technique
with 40 Below and Snare. Take out the Rutter and move on. Before
dropping down the hole, take care of your health then switch to
the Eye Of Strength. Take out the two airships using Chilla. Watch
your health and use the Mystic if needed, or you can just skip
the two airships if you already have enough points. Use Snare
for Armor Trolls, Ash for regular Trolls, and Thermite and/or
Chilla for airships.
Forgotten Forest Glade: Banjo-Kazooie reference
Go into Creeper's hut (the one that had the rock
stuck in the entrance). There is a record player on your left
as you enter the door. Walk up to it and press A to use
it. It will play an electric guitar version of the original Banjo Kazooie opening music.
After completion of the main Boss in the Forgotten
Forest and receiving the element "Ash", go to the area
where you can buy items for your character. Start smashing the
pumpkins there. Each time you destroy a pumpkin you will get some
copper or silver. You can keep smashing the pumpkins until you
have the desired amount of money. This is a great way to get the
best money bag and character skins early in the game.
- Use the following trick if you are at low health and there are no boxes around to restore it. You can use either Ash or Thermite for this. For Ash, use the Inferno attack and stand in the fire. This will slowly raise your health bar. You can do this a few times to reach perfect health. If you have Thermite upgraded, do the following. Shoot a bomb where there is something to attack, then stand in the flames. Or, if there is some sort of flame or fireplace you can stand in, use Ash and you will be healed without using spirit energy.
- Use the following trick to regain health without elixirs or hearts. If you have Ash or Thermite, you can recover health by stepping on a campfire. If there are no campfires nearby, use Ash's Incinerator complete move the desired number of times, or use Thermite's upgraded lava bombs and step onto the fire.
Complete the following achievements to unlock the indicated number of Xbox Live Gamerscore points.
- Beaten Queen Thyra (Co-Op) (10 points): Defeat Queen Thyra in a Co-Op Quest.
- Beaten Old Mawood (Co-Op) (10 points): Defeat Old Mawood in a Co-Op Quest.
- Beaten Corallis (Co-Op) (10 points): PDefeat Corallis in a Co-Op Quest.
- Beaten Lord Drok (Co-Op) (10 points): Defeat Lord Drok in a Co-Op Quest.
- Beaten Thorn (Co-Op) (10 points): Defeat Thorn in a Co-Op Quest.
- Found Pummel Weed (20 points): Kameo can transform into one Elemental Warrior.
- Found Rubble (20 points): Kameo can transform into two Elemental Warriors.
- Found Ash (20 points): Kameo can transform into three Elemental Warriors.
- Found Major Ruin (20 points): Kameo can transform into four Elemental Warriors.
- Found Deep Blue (20 points): Kameo can transform into five Elemental Warriors.
- Found Chilla (20 points): Kameo can transform into six Elemental Warriors.
- Found Flex (20 points): Kameo can transform into seven Elemental Warriors.
- Found 40 Below (20 points): Kameo can transform into eight Elemental Warriors.
- Found Snare (20 points): Kameo can transform into nine Elemental Warriors.
- Found Thermite (20 points): Kameo has command of all the Elemental Warriors!
- Forgotten Forest ranking (50 points): "A" ranking on Forgotten Forest.
- Water Temple ranking (50 points): "A" ranking on Water Temple.
- Snow Temple ranking (50 points): "A" ranking on Snow Temple.
- Thorn's Pass ranking (50 points): "A" ranking on Thorn's Pass.
- Thorn's Airship ranking (50 points): "A" ranking on Thorn's Airship.
- Thorn's Castle ranking (50 points): "A" ranking on Thorn's Castle.
- Game Complete (50 points): The game has been fully completed.
- Freed Halis (100 points): Rescue Halis from the Forest Temple.
- Freed Lenya (100 points): Save Lenya from the Water Temple.
- Freed Yeros (100 points): Bring Yeros home from the Snow Temple.
- Beaten Thorn (100 points): Defeat the Troll King Thorn.
- Thorn's Castle Co-Op "A" (0 points): Got a Co-Op "A" rank on Thorn's Castle.
- Forgotten Forest Co-Op "A" (0 points): Got a Co-Op "A" rank on Forgotten Forest.
- Water Temple Co-Op "A" (0 points): Got a Co-Op "A" rank on Water Temple.
- Snow Temple Co-Op "A" (0 points): Got a Co-Op "A" rank on Snow Temple.
- Thorn's Pass Co-Op "A" (0 points): Got a Co-Op "A" rank on Thorn's Pass.
- Thorn's Airship Co-Op "A" (0 points): Got a Co-Op "A" rank on Thorn's Airship.
- 10 Live Co-Op games (0 points): You've hosted 10 Xbox Live games on a single savegame!
- 20 Live Co-Op games (0 points): You've hosted 20 Xbox Live games on a single savegame!
- 50 Live Co-Op games (0 points): You've hosted 50 Xbox Live games on a single savegame!
- Thorn's Castle Expert (0 points): Beat Thorn's Castle in Expert Mode.
- Forgotten Forest Expert (0 points): Beat Forgotten Forest in Expert Mode.
- Water Temple Expert (0 points): Beat Water Temple in Expert Mode.
- Snow Temple Expert (0 points): Beat Snow Temple in Expert Mode.
- Thorn's Pass Expert (0 points): Beat Thorn's Pass in Expert Mode.
- Thorn's Airship Expert (0 points): Beat Thorn's Airship in Expert Mode.
- Castle Time Attack "A" (0 points): "A" rank on Time Attack (Thorn's Castle).
- Forest Time Attack "A" (0 points): "A" rank on Time Attack (Forgotten Forest).
- Water Time Attack "A" (0 points): "A" rank on Time Attack (Water Temple).
- Snow Time Attack "A" (0 points): "A" rank on Time Attack (Snow Temple).
- Pass Time Attack "A" (0 points): "A" rank on Time Attack (Thorn's Pass).
- Airship Time Attack "A" (0 points): "A" rank on Time Attack (Thorn's Airship)
- Treasure Hunter (0 points): Find a mythical Mystery Gem! (Rune Battle).
- Rune Champion (0 points): Earn 5000 runes in a single battle.
- And the winner is... (0 points): Download the winning skins from the Kameo Design-A-Skin competition.
At the very beginning of the Dungeon of Eternal Life,
there is a Troll in the cell. You can get him out of there. Unfortunately,
this does not work with the elemental Trolls. Get Deep Blue out
there, and spray the Troll with water. This will get the Troll
up. You can then become a puddle thing and use the whirlpool to
bring him closer. If you get too close to the bars, the whirlpool
will suck him up and he will die before you can have your fun.
When he is close enough to the bars so that you can grab him,
do so and he will be free. However, he will still just stand there,
glitched. You can torture and play around with the troll, but
you cannot take him outside with you. If you kill him, just go
back outside then return to see a fresh Troll to destroy.
Strategy guides from GameFAQs