Successfully complete Story mode.
Successfully complete the game.
Complete the indicated task to earn the corresponding ribbon.
- Air Support Specialist: Five kills by air support called.
- Assassination Defend Specialist: Stayed alive as assassination target.
- Assassination Kill Specialist: One assassination target killed.
- Body Count Specialist: 10% of the kills for your team in the "Body Count" mission.
- Boost Specialist: Perform five boosts.
- C4 Specialist: Five kills by placed C4 explosives.
- Capture and Hold Defend Specialist: Ten mission points earned capturing a point.
- Cloak Specialist: Kill five enemies while cloaked.
- Close Combat Specialist: Ten kills by close combat melee.
- Disguise Specialist: Kill five enemies while disguised.
- Good Conduct: No Team-Kills/Suicides made by the player and score at least 20 points.
- Headshot Specialist: Ten kills by headshots.
- Healing Specialist: Heal five players.
- Kill Count Specialist: Get ten kills in one round.
- Repair Specialist: Repair five objects.
- Revival Specialist: Successfully revive five players.
- Search and Destroy Specialist: Two objectives placed/disarmed.
- Search and Retrieve Specialist: Two objectives returned.
- Sidearm Specialist: Ten kills by pistols.
- Sniper Specialist: Ten kills by sniper rifle.
- Spawn Point Specialist: Five players spawn on placed area.
- Spot and Mark Specialist: Spot and mark five players.
- Turret Specialist: Five kills by sentry turret placed.
Complete the indicated task to earn the corresponding medal.
- Aerial Supportive: 8x Air Support Specialist ribbons; unlocks Combine Tactician second Ability.
- Army Superior Unit Award: 50x Clan Matches Won with Clan; unlocks 100,000 Valor.
- Assassins League: 5x Assassination Kill Specialist ribbons; unlocks Increased Points/Assassination Kills.
- Black Belt: 5x Close Combat Specialist ribbons; unlocks Increased Points/Melee Kill.
- Bodyguard Alliance: 5x Assassination Defend Specialist ribbons; unlocks Increased Points per Survival.
- Bomb Squad: 5x Search and Destroy Specialist ribbons; unlocks Increased Points/Returns/Disarms.
- Corpse Counters: 5x Body Count Specialist ribbons; unlocks Increased Points/Defensive Kills.
- Defense Initiative: 5x Capture and Hold Defend Specialist ribbons; unlocks Increased Points/Defensive Kills.
- Defensive Specialist ribbons: 8x Turret Specialist ribbons; unlocks second Engineer Ability.
- Example Soldier: 8x Good Conduct; unlocks Increased Start Ammo Amount.
- Explosives Expert: 8x C4 Specialist ribbons; unlocks Combine Saboteur second Ability.
- Field Mechanic: 8x Repair Specialist ribbons; unlocks Combine Engineer second Ability.
- Field Medic: 8x Healing Specialist ribbons; unlocks Combine Medic second Ability.
- Forward Observer: 8x Spot and Mark Specialist ribbons; unlocks Combine Scout second Ability.
- Front Runner: 8x Boost Specialist ribbons; unlocks Combine Assault second Ability.
- Hawk's Eye: 5x Sniper Specialist ribbons; unlocks Second Sniper Zoom.
- Head Fetish: 5x Headshot Specialist ribbons; unlocks Increased Points/Headshot.
- Master of Disguise: 8x Disguise Specialist ribbons; unlocks Saboteur Ability.
- Meritorious Unit Award: 10x Clan Matches Won with Clan; unlocks 1000 Valor.
- Meritorious Unit Award: 25x Clan Matches Won with Clan; unlocks 10,000 Valor.
- Natural Born Killer: 8x Kill Count; unlocks Increased Grenade Amount.
- Quick Draw: 5x Sidearm Specialist ribbons; unlocks M4 Revolver second Weapon.
- Retrieval Corps: 5x Search and Retrieve Specialist ribbons; unlocks Increased Points/Return.
- Shadow Marshall: 8x Cloak Specialist ribbons; unlocks second Scout Ability.
- Spawn Authority: 8x Spawn Point Specialist ribbons; unlocks second Tactician Ability.
- Trauma Surgeon: 8x Revival Specialist ribbons; unlocks second Medic Ability.
You can unlock higher ranks and their corresponding bonuses by earning more points and getting higher a "difference" score.
- Corporal: 30 points, 30 difference, can create squad option.
- Sergeant: 100 point, 70 difference, can create clan option.
- Sergeant 1st Class: 200 points, 100 difference, unlocks Shotgun and SMG.
- Master Sergeant: 350 points, 150 difference, unlocks Medic badge.
- Sergeant Major: 550 points, 250 difference, unlocks HGH and ISA LMG.
- Lieutenant: 880 points, 250 difference, unlocks Engineer badge.
- Captain: 1,100 points, 300 difference, unlocks VC9 missile launcher.
- Major: 1,450 points, 350 difference, unlocks Tactician badge.
- Colonel: 2,300 points, 450 difference, unlocks Saboteur badge.
- General: 2,800 points, 500 difference, unlocks Scout badge.
- Lieutenant-Colonel: 1,850 points, 400 difference, unlocks grenade launcher.
Return to last checkpoint
Hold R2 for several seconds during game play to return to the last checkpoint.
- Radec is difficult, but not impossible to kill, especially if you are attempting to get the "Demonslayer" trophy for killing him in twenty minutes. Do not worry about him until you get the cinematic where he says "I guess you want to make it personal!" In the beginning he sends hordes of Helghast troops at you. Just dig in and kill them all. You will be on the ground floor for about three waves of troops. Then the doors on the side will open, allowing you to get to the balcony. Note: Ammunition is limited on the balcony. Make your shots count. When you go up onto the balcony, there are two flamethrower Helghast waiting. Afterwards there will be two waves of infantry then a mixed group of infantry and knife wielding Helghast officers. Watch out, because when you are on the balcony they will come up from both sides. Take care of them first, then focus on the floor troops. After this wave you are greeted with RPG troops on the far wall of the room. Take them out, then go back to the floor troops. After about six waves you get another cinematic of Radec. You are now back on the ground level. He now phases in and out of invisibility, and shows up beside you and tries to knife you. Keep moving and shooting at him as he shows himself. After hitting him enough times, he retreats to the stairs in front of you. Keep shooting, and when he goes down the battle is over.
- After he makes the comment about "making it personal", there will be waves of troops that keep appearing. There is no real strategy here other than "run and gun". When it gets down to just you and Radec, and he keeps turning invisible, stock up on ammunition (rifle recommended). Go up to the balcony and put your back in a corner. Radec will not be able to sneak up on you. You only have to cover left and right. You will hear him appear and see a flash of light to indicate which direction he is coming from. Occasionally he will appear on the ground floor. Peek over the rail and shoot him a few times, then get back to the corner. After a short while he will appear on the stairs. Finish him off and you will have defeated him.
Easy "Barrel Of Death" trophy
Created by GamingGuy118.
Easy "Dragonslayer" trophy
Created by GamingGuy118.
Easy "Flamethrower Junkie" trophy
Select "Create Game" and the Suljeva Cliffside map. Select "Body Count" for the match type and set the kill limit to "25", match time to "30 minutes", and max players to "2". Place one A.I. bot on the Helghast faction and set the bot difficulty to "Recruit".
Easy "Fragmerchant" trophy
Created by GamingGuy118.
Easy "Melonpopper" trophy
When you cross the Salamun Bridge and lower it for the rest of your squad to cross, take the sniper rifle on the weapons rack. Walk out the door, but do not advance further down the bridge. Above the road is a turret with a gunner. Shoot him in the head and wait a few seconds. Someone will replace him. Keep shooting them in the head until you are awarded the trophy.
Easy "The Professional" trophy
Created by GamingGuy118.
Easy "Run And Gunner" trophy
Created by GamingGuy118.
Easy "Safety First" trophy
The helmets that you have to shoot off the Helghasts do not have to be on live targets. Simply shoot them off the corpses to build the count towards the trophy.
Easy "Spare Parts" trophy
Created by GamingGuy118.
Easy "Untouchable" trophy
If you die while trying to unlock the "Untouchable" trophy, pause game play and restart the level. Your death counter will be reset to zero.
Complete the following tasks to unlock PlayStation3 trophy rewards.
rgwcb dru wrtusows
- Corinth Ribbon (Bronze): Complete Corinth River on any difficulty level.
- Blood Ribbon (Bronze): Complete Blood Meridian on any difficulty level.
- Visari Ribbon (Bronze): Complete Visari Square on any difficulty level.
- Salamun Ribbon (Bronze): Complete Salamun District on any difficulty level.
- Bridge Ribbon (Bronze): Complete Salamun Bridge on any difficulty level.
- Suljeva Ribbon (Bronze): Complete Suljeva Village on any difficulty level.
- Tharsis Ribbon (Bronze): Complete Tharsis Refinery on any difficulty level.
- Cruiser Ribbon (Bronze): Complete The Cruiser on any difficulty level.
- Popcorn Ribbon (Bronze): Watch all Killzone 2 cut scenes.
- Pallbearer (Bronze): Kill 20 Helghast soldiers.
- Undertaker (Bronze): Kill 200 Helghast soldiers.
- Reaper (Bronze): Kill 1000 Helghast soldiers.
- Field Agent (Bronze): Collect all intel within the game.
- Iconoclast (Bronze): Destroy all Helghast symbols within the game.
- Untouchable (Bronze): Complete all missions on any difficulty level without dying.
- Babysitter (Bronze): Revive your buddies a total of 25 times.
- Safari Hunter (Bronze): Kill one of each enemy type with a melee attack.
- Killing Spree (Bronze): Kill 5 Helghast in 15 seconds whilst on foot and maintaining at least 85 % health.
- Bullet Counter (Bronze): Manually reloaded your weapon 150 times..
- Safety first (Bronze): Shoot off 100 Helghast helmets during battle.
- Berserker (Bronze): Kill 25 Helghast using melee attacks.
- Barrel of Death (Bronze): Kill 2 Helghast at once using the surrounding environment.
- Professional (Bronze): Get 3 headshots in a row using the M4 Revolver.
- Fragmerchant (Bronze): Kill 3 Helghast at once using a single frag grenade.
- Fragmartyr (Bronze): Kill 2 Helghast at once and take your own life using a single frag grenade.
- Melonpopper (Bronze): Get 15 headshots using the PR-6 sniper rifle.
- Blade Runner (Bronze): Kill 10 Helghast using the knife.
- Run and Gunner (Bronze): Kill 3 Helghast with one burst of an M82 or StA52 assault rifle.
- Defensive Fighter (Bronze): Killed 30 Helghast with an emplaced weapon.
- Valor Medal (Bronze): Achieve weekly online honor rank #2.
- Valor Citation (Bronze): Achieve weekly online honor rank #1.
- Cross-Training Ribbon (Bronze): Acquire all badge specific medals.
- Veteran Ribbon (Bronze): Acquire all mission specific medals.
- Expert Ribbon (Bronze): Acquire all combat specific medals.
- Wargod Ribbon (Bronze): Acquire the Wargod Ribbon.
- Blitzkrieg Ribbon (Bronze): Win 50 online matches.
- Maelstra Ribbon (Silver): Complete Maelstra Barrens on any difficulty level.
- Survivor (Silver): Complete all missons on any difficulty level.
- Valor Cross (Silver): Achieve weekly online honor rank #3.
- Complete all missions (Gold): Complete all missions on Elite difficulty level.
- Career Ribbon (Gold): Achieve an online rank of General.
- Valor Grand Cross (Gold): Achieve weekly online honor rank #4.
- Platinum (Platinum): Collect all Killzone 2 Trophies.
Additionally there are ten secret trophies.
- Elementalslayer (Bronze): Kill the Tharsis Refinery ArcTrooper in under 1 minute 30 seconds.
- Giantslayer (Bronze): Kill the Blood Meridian Heavy in unter 1 minute.
- Dragonslayer (Bronze): Kill the Salamun Bridge ATAC in under 1 minute 30 seconds.
- Demonslayer (Bronze): Kill Radec at Visari Palace within 20 minutes.
- Stick Around (Bronze): Nail 20 Helghast to a wall using the Boltgun VC-21.
- Master Conductor (Bronze): Electrocute 3 Helghast with a single burst from the AR-X.
- Can Opener (Bronze): Destroy a Helghast APC during battle.
- Spare Parts (Bronze): Destroy all Leech Pods in The Cruiser.
- Treadhead (Bronze): Kill 30 Helghast whilst using the ISA tank.
- Mechspert (Bronze): Stomp 10 Helghast with your Exoskeleton in Maelstra Barrens.