Kingdom Under Fire: Circle Of Doom (Xbox 360)
Next armor appearances
To unlock the next appearance for your character (armor-wise), it seems that after level 9, you must reach a level with a nine as the second digit. For example, levels 9, 19, 29, 39, 49, 59, etc.
Complete the indicated task to unlock the corresponding advanced skill.
This information has been reported as inaccurate. Please notify us of any corrections or verifications.
- Bless: Complete the game under the Normal difficulty as Kendal or Regnier.
- Blizzard: Complete the game under the Hard difficulty as Kendal.
- Meteor: Complete the game under the Hard difficulty as Duane.
- Mighty Sword: Raise Marguerite's favor to 100% with Duane.
- Null: Complete the game under the Normal difficulty as Kendal.
- Vine: Complete the game under the Normal difficulty as Duane.
Play as Curian
Successfully complete the game as Celine.
ufagh giog nandyh ieau
Successfully complete the game under the Hard difficulty setting to unlock the Extreme difficulty setting for that particular character.
Successfully complete the game under the Normal difficulty setting to unlock the Hard difficulty setting for that particular character.
Under the Hard difficulty setting, all normal enemies are now rare. Use the following steps to find the corresponding rare enemy.
- Keither: Have Kendal, Regnier, and Leinhart open the special warp point near the end of the Road of Chaos, after completing the necessary story quests.
- Mutant Curian: Have Kendal open the gate at one end of the City of Desolation, after completing the necessary story quests.
When leveling your characters, increase SP and Luck instead of HP. SP and Luck can be improved through experience levels. You can increase HP through better armor and accessories. Achievements Errata
- Synthesize a Defibrillator (sold by the Idol of Death) onto an item to increase its total number of enhancement slots.
- Raise your character's Luck stat to increase the chance of finding items with more enhancement slots. Note: An item can have a maximum of four enhancement slots.
Decreasing SP cost
To reduce the high SP cost of a weapon, synthesize a weak weapon of the same type with a very low SP cost onto it. Place the weak weapon in the second slot. Note: This will also reduce the overall attack strength, but have no effect on any enhancement.
Use the following trick to force enemies to respawn to earn abilities and complete story quests. After killing all desired enemies in an area in Solo mode, save and quit the game. Continue the game with your character again to resume at the start of the same area, with all enemies respawned.
Easy dueling challenges
Use the following trick to make Duane's dueling challenges easier. Win a duel, then immediately exit the conversation with Maurgerite to save the game and favor. Duel again, and if it appears that Duane will lose, quickly reset the game. Reload the saved game and try again.
The Spirit Idol that appears varies, depending on the phase of the moon shown on the equipment screen.
- Idol of Love: Waxing moon.
- Idol of Greed: Waning moon.
- Idol of Death: Middle of the crescent moon.
Following the indicated path the listed locaton.
- Region 2: City of Desolation: In the fourth area, Night, the normal exit is at the dead-end ruins that lead to the Hall of Arrogance. The locked gate at the other end can be opened only by Kendal after completing the required story quests.
- Region 3: Hall of Arrogance: Go through the Library of Memories and the Vestibule (via the branching paths in the Sunrise Atrium). Return to the Antechamber, then go up the stairs at the Idol Sanctuary to reach the end.
- Region 4: Valley of Solitude: The exit gates are on the upper level. Find the slopes that go up and remain on the upper level.
- Region 6: Road of Chaos: In the second and third areas, the exit gates are randomly located on either the lower or upper level. Use the sloping U-turns to reach the upper level. In the fourth area, To The Gateway, Encablossa is at the end of the lower level and Keither can be reached by Kendal, Regnier, and Leinhart on the upper level after the required story quests are completed.
Synthesize the indicated potions onto items to gain the corresponding effect.
- Small Red Potion: Remove the last enhancement.
- Medium Red Potion: Remove the last two enhancements.
- Large Red Potion: Remove the last three enhancements.
- White Potion: Remove all the enhancements.
- Gray Potion: Increase SP recovery for an item that has sufficiently high SP recovery.
- Orange Potion: Increase ATK for a weapon that has sufficiently high ATK.
- Blue Potion: Increase HP for an item that has sufficiently high HP.
- Cyan Potion: Remove the Fatigue enhancement.
- Yellow Potion: Add your Gamertag to the item's name.
Easy "The Timid Developer" achievement
Remain idle at the "Press Start" screen and watch the complete opening sequence, the credits for Normal difficulty, and the credits for Extreme difficulty.
Easy "Misery Loves Company" achievement
In Duane's dream world, talk to Bertrand when he appears alone. Note: This only happens one time.
Easy "Where Is the Stone Golem" achievement
Use "Petrifying Breath" against a wood golem to turn it into a stone golem.
Easy "Curse Of The Developer" achievement
Have all six characters reach level 80. Note: If a character gains too much experience and skips past level 80, reset the game without saving and try gaining a lower amount of experience.
Complete the following achievements to unlock Xbox Live Gamerscore points.
- Walter's Keepsake (20 points): Finish the game with Kendal.
- End of Pain (20 points): Finish the game with Regnier.
- Awakened Lover (20 points): Finish the game with Celine.
- Rebuilding the Empire (20 points): Finish the game with Leinhart.
- Marguerite, My Love (20 points): Raise Marguerite's favor to 100%.
- Purpose of the Journey (20 points): Finish the game with Curian.
- Protecting the Age (30 points): Complete all of Kendal's story quests.
- Destroying the Age (30 points): Complete all of Regnier's story quests.
- Everlasting Love (30 points): Complete all of Celine's story quests.
- Ambition and Ability (30 points): Complete all of Leinhart's story quests.
- The Timid Developer (20 points): Watch all of the starting staff roll and the ending staff roll credits.
- Misery Loves Company (20 points): Have a heartwarming talk with Bertrand.
- Dueling Is My Life (20 points): Raise Marguerite's favor to 50%.
- The Fallen Forest (10 points): Defeat the Forest Guardian.
- End of Mutation (20 points): Defeat Mutant Curian.
- Pride and Imprudence (10 points): Defeat Loki.
- Catch Me If You Can (10 points): Hunt down Loki's head.
- End of Cold Love (10 points): Defeat the Ice Maiden.
- End of Frenzy (10 points): Defeat the Balrog.
- End of the Dimension (10 points): Defeat Encablossa.
- Gluttony (20 points): Pick up all items dropped by a boss.
- A Friendly Game (10 points): Complete the tutorial.
- Origin of Obsession (10 points): Succeed in Item Synthesis.
- Master Alchemist (40 points): Synthesize the same piece of equipment 10 times.
- The Master's Mentor (80 points): Synthesize the same piece of equipment 20 times.
- Stranger to the Dimension (20 points): Reach Level 10 with any character.
- Adventurer of the Dimension (40 points): Reach Level 40 with any character.
- Lord of the Dimension (80 points): Reach Level 120 with any character.
- Curse of the Developer (200 points): Reach Level 80 with all characters.
- Beginning of Wisdom (10 points): Learn an Ability.
- Where Is the Stone Golem? (30 points): Hunt down a Stone Golem.
- King of Bloodlust (80 points): Successfully execute a 20 combo attack with a Bloodlust enhanced weapon.
Strategy guides from GameFAQs