Kingdoms Of Amalur: Reckoning (PlayStation3)
Add to this page!
Easy "Elixir of Fate" achievement or trophy
Fate potions require level 10 Alchemy to be made. The recipe will be available, with no need to search. Save about at least 10,000 gold. Reach at least level 10, visit the Fateweaver to reset your stats, increase Alchemy, mix your potion, then visit the Fateweaver once more to return to your previous build.
do, etms rrgis, vrif
Easy "Green Thumb" achievement or trophy
Collect ten of each of the following reagents in the wild at the indicated locations. You cannot loot them. The Fate plant is not required. Reagents will respawn after two days.
- Bloodroot: Seawatch, to the left of Caeled Coast on the map at the player house. Note: Rebuild it first.
- Seaflax: Seawatch and Rithen.
- Scarlet Flowstone: Seawatch by the alchemical lab.
- Scarwood Bark: Seawatch.
- Sky Blossom: Seawatch.
- Tindertwig: Seawatch.
- Black Cohosh: Allestar Tower, at start of the game and many other places
- White Flake: Shardfall, top left of Cradle of Summer, inside the cave.
- Eel Petal: Allestar Tower, on the way to first town.
- Scarab Salts: Shardfall.
- Star Thistle: Seawatch.
- Softscrabble Powder: The Court of Winter, after using the final warp point, turn around.
- Sativa Fibers: Seawatch.
- Cripplespore Caps: Stonecandle Mines, first mine at the start. Also found in most caves.
- Edelweiss: House of Valor, 2 inside warp point, big white bush, and all over the desert.
- Ysa's Breath: Seawatch.
- Embereyes: Seawatch.
- Leechwood Bark: Seawatch.
- Prismere Dust: The Court of Winter.
Easy "It is Your Destiny" achievement or trophy
Reach level 36 and spend 109 points into one Might, Finesse, or Magic group. ===Easy "Open Sesame" achievement or trophy=== Enter the laboratories in Adessa. In the main hall where you entered the building, the gnome Daedinnear gives the "Lab Assistant" quest. Dispel the three chests in the nearby room. Once done, return to Daedinnear and repeat the procedure. The chests will become harder to dispel, however you can visit a Fateweaver and increase your Dispel to level 8 to make it easier.
Easy "Some of This, Some of That" achievement
This requires a Tier 2 hybrid destiny. As soon as it becomes available at level 4, save the game and go to a Fateweaver. Place your ability points in one of the following options, then reload the saved game after earning "Some of This, Some of That" and reallocate them as desired.
- Guardian destiny: 6 Sorcery and 6 Might
- Duelist destiny: 6 Might and 6 Finesse
- Disciple destiny: 6 Finesse and 6 Sorcery
Complete the following tasks to unlock PlayStation trophy rewards.
- Perfectionist (Platinum): Awarded all trophies.
- House of Ballads (Silver): Completed the House of Ballads storyline quests.
- House of Sorrows (Silver): Completed the House of Sorrows storyline quests.
- Scholia Arcana (Silver): Completed the Scholia Arcana storyline quests.
- Travelers (Silver): Completed the Travelers storyline quests.
- Warsworn (Silver): Completed the Warsworn storyline quests.
- Reckoning Rampage (Bronze): Killed 5 enemies with a single Fateshift.
- Niskaru Slayer (Bronze): Killed 25 Niskaru.
- Out of Your League (Bronze): Killed an enemy 4 levels higher than you.
- Cleaning Up the Streets (Bronze): Killed 50 bandits.
- Blades of Glory (Bronze): Acquired 10 Unique weapons (Special Delivery weapons excluded).
- To the Victor Go the Spoils (Bronze): Found 10 unique items dropped by enemies.
- Foiled Again! (Bronze): Parried 100 times.
- Trapper (Bronze): Killed 25 enemies with traps.
- Riposte! (Bronze): Landed 25 special attacks out of Parry.
- Would You Like Fries with that? (Bronze): Landed 100 complete attack chains.
- Shock and Awe (Bronze): Killed 100 enemies with abilities.
- And Then There Were None (Bronze): Killed 500 enemies with abilities.
- Juggler (Silver): Landed 5 consecutive hits on a launched enemy. (Video)
- Elixir of Fate (Bronze): Made a potion with the Essence of Fate.
- It Didn't Explode! (Bronze): Made a stable potion by experimenting.
- Green Thumb (Bronze): Harvested 10 of each type of reagent.
- Good as New (Bronze): Repaired a piece of equipment.
- Shop Class (Bronze): Crafted a piece of equipment with Blacksmithing.
- Master of the Forge (Bronze): Crafted an item that uses all 5 forge component slots.
- Romancing the Gem (Bronze): Crafted an Epic Gem.
- Diamond in the Rough (Bronze): Crafted a Pristine Shard.
- They Never Saw it Coming (Bronze): Backstabbed 20 enemies.
- Cartographer (Bronze): Discovered 100 locations.
- The Great Detective (Bronze): Detected 25 hidden things.
- Loremaster (Bronze): Found all Lorestones.
- Bookworm (Bronze): Read 50 books.
- Big Spender (Bronze): Spent 200,000 gold.
- Five Finger Discount (Bronze): Stole and fenced an item.
- Where's My Wallet? (Bronze): Pickpocketed 20 times.
- Jailbreak (Bronze): You broke out of jail.
- A Life of Crime (Bronze): Got caught committing a crime 25 times.
- Crime Doesn't Pay (Bronze): Spent over 10,000 gold in crime bribes.
- Some of This, Some of That (Bronze): Unlocked a two-class hybrid destiny.
- It is Your Destiny (Bronze): Unlocked a top tier destiny.
- Jack of All Trades (Bronze): Unlocked a Jack of All Trades destiny.
- Breaking and Entering (Bronze): Picked 50 locks.
- Open Sesame (Bronze): Dispelled 50 wards.
- A Wink and a Smile (Bronze): You have succeeded at 50 Persuasion attempts.
- Bull in a China Shop (Bronze): Smashed 1,000 objects.
Additionally there are seven secret trophies.
- Reborn (Bronze): You were reborn from the Well of Souls, and have escaped Allestar Tower.
- No Destiny, All Determination (Bronze): You have met High King Titarion, and have been confronted with the true scope of your powers.
- Turning the Tide (Silver): A ruse has baited Octienne into betraying the necromantic nature of his experiments.
- Hero of Mel Senshir (Gold): You have defeated the great Balor.
- Destiny Defiant (Silver): You have defeated Tirnoch, and defied destiny.
- Destiny Dominated (Gold): You have won the game on Hard difficulty.
- Streaker (Bronze): You spoke to someone while not wearing clothes.
Strategy guides from GameFAQs