Kingdoms Of Amalur: Reckoning (Xbox 360)
Add to this page!
Easy "Elixir of Fate" achievement or trophy
Fate potions require level 10 Alchemy to be made. The recipe will be available, with no need to search. Save about at least 10,000 gold. Reach at least level 10, visit the Fateweaver to reset your stats, increase Alchemy, mix your potion, then visit the Fateweaver once more to return to your previous build.
aire tnhur vugpg,
Easy "Open Sesame" achievement or trophy
Enter the laboratories in Adessa. In the main hall where you entered the building, the gnome Daedinnear gives the "Lab Assistant" quest. Dispel the three chests in the nearby room. Once done, return to Daedinnear and repeat the procedure. The chests will become harder to dispel, however you can visit a Fateweaver and increase your Dispel to level 8 to make it easier.
Easy "Some of This, Some of That" achievement
This requires a Tier 2 hybrid destiny. As soon as it becomes available at level 4, save the game and go to a Fateweaver. Place your ability points in one of the following options, then reload the saved game after earning "Some of This, Some of That" and reallocate them as desired.
- Guardian destiny: 6 Sorcery and 6 Might
- Duelist destiny: 6 Might and 6 Finesse
- Disciple destiny: 6 Finesse and 6 Sorcery
Complete the following achievements to unlock Xbox Live Gamerscore points.
- House of Ballads (20 points): Complete the House of Ballads storyline quests.
- House of Sorrows (20 points): Complete the House of Sorrows storyline quests.
- Scholia Arcana (20 points): Complete the Scholia Arcana storyline quests.
- Travelers (20 points): Complete the Travelers storyline quests.
- Warsworn (20 points): Complete the Warsworn storyline quests.
- Reckoning Rampage (20 points): Kill 5 enemies with a single Fateshift.
- Niskaru Slayer (20 points): Kill 25 Niskaru.
- Out of Your League (20 points): Kill an enemy 4 levels higher than you.
- Cleaning Up the Streets (20 points): Kill 50 bandits.
- Blades of Glory (15 points): Acquire 10 Unique weapons (Special Delivery weapons excluded).
- Foiled Again! (15 points): Parry 100 times.
- Trapper (15 points): Kill 25 enemies with traps.
- Riposte! (10 points): Land 25 special attacks out of Parry.
- Would You Like Fries with that? (15 points): Land 100 complete attack chains.
- Shock and Awe (15 points): Kill 100 enemies with abilities.
- And Then There Were None (20 points): Kill 500 enemies with abilities.
- Juggler (20 points): Land 5 consecutive hits on a launched enemy. (Video)
- Elixir of Fate (20 points): Make a potion with the Essence of Fate.
- It Didn't Explode! (10 points): Make a stable potion by experimenting.
- Green Thumb (15 points): Harvest 10 of each type of reagent.
- Good as New (10 points): Repair a piece of equipment.
- Shop Class (10 points): Craft a piece of equipment with Blacksmithing.
- Master of the Forge (20 points): Craft an item that uses all 5 forge component slots.
- Romancing the Gem (15 points): Craft an Epic Gem.
- Diamond in the Rough (10 points): Craft a Pristine Shard.
- They Never Saw it Coming (10 points): Backstab 20 enemies.
- Cartographer (20 points): Discover 100 locations.
- The Great Detective (10 points): Detect 25 hidden things.
- Loremaster (20 points): Discover all Lorestones.
- Bookworm (15 points): Read 50 books.
- Big Spender (15 points): Spend 200,000 gold.
- Five Finger Discount (10 points): Steal and fence an item.
- Where's My Wallet? (15 points): Pickpocket 20 times.
- Jailbreak (10 points): Break out of jail.
- A Life of Crime (15 points): Get caught committing a crime 25 times.
- Crime Doesn't Pay (10 points): Spend over 10,000 gold in crime bribes.
- Some of This, Some of That (10 points): Unlock a two-class hybrid destiny.
- It is Your Destiny (50 points): Unlock a top tier destiny.
- Jack of All Trades (10 points): Unlock a Jack of All Trades destiny.
- Breaking and Entering (15 points): Pick 50 locks.
- Open Sesame (15 points): Dispel 50 wards.
- A Wink and a Smile (15 points): Succeed at 50 Persuasion attempts.
- Bull in a China Shop (15 points): Smash 1,000 objects.
Additionally there are seven secret achievements.
- Reborn (10 points): You were reborn from the Well of Souls, and have escaped Allestar Tower.
- No Destiny, All Determination (15 points): You have met High King Titarion, and have been confronted with the true scope of your powers.
- Turning the Tide (20 points): A ruse has baited Octienne into betraying the necromantic nature of his experiments.
- Hero of Mel Senshir (75 points): You have defeated the great Balor.
- Destiny Defiant (75 points): You have defeated Tirnoch, and defied destiny.
- Destiny Dominated (100 points): You have won the game on Hard difficulty.
- Streaker (10 points): You spoke to someone while not wearing clothes.
Strategy guides from GameFAQs