Kirby's Adventure Wii
Add to this page!
Successfully complete the game to unlock Arena mode, Extra mode, and the "Sound Test" option.
eivoir csv, p wbtoi
Kirby Master video
Complete both arenas and get a 100% Main and Extra mode game completion.
Play as any character in Arena mode
Complete Arena mode.
True Arena mode
Complete Extra mode.
Play as any character in True Arena mode
Complete the True Arena mode.
Copy Ability rooms
Collect the indicated amount of Energy Spheres to unlock the corresponding Copy Ability Room.
- Copy Ability Room 1: 20 Energy Spheres.
- Copy Ability Room 2: 40 Energy Spheres.
- Copy Ability Room 3: 60 Energy Spheres.
- Copy Ability Room 4: 80 Energy Spheres.
Collect the indicated amount of Energy Spheres to unlock the corresponding mini-game aboard the Lor Starcutter (down the ladder after the main lobby).
- Ninja Dojo: 15 Energy Spheres.
- Scope Shot: 30 Energy Spheres.
Successfully complete Main mode. This mode has increased difficulty, with some new Bosses.
Extra mode Bosses
Complete the indicated task to fight against the corresponding Boss.
- Galacta Knight: Reach Round 13 of the True Arena.
- H3-D3: Defeat Metal General EX in Egg Engines in Extra mode.
- Magolor EX with Snow Bowl and Grand Hammer: Defeat Lor EX in Extra mode.
- Magolor Soul: Defeat Magolor EX in Extra mode.
Level 1-4: HAL room
Go to the end of the first part of the level. Walk to the dead end and move all the way to the left to find a gap. Go into the bush with a black area to find the HAL room.
Level 5-5: Hard version
Start the level, then float above the doorway to find something that resembles a window with three bars. Press Up to enter it to play a more difficult version of the level.
Level 6-5: HAL room
Enter the third room and go all the way to the end. Fly up to the conveyor belts. Enter the black area at the top of the conveyor belt. You will enter a cannon room and it will shoot you to the HAL blocks.
Bonus jump game: 30 lives
Land on the seventh, sixth, fifth, fourth, third, second, and first floors in that order in the bonus jump game. At the end of each level, the jump to the first floor at the end will result in 30 lives instead of 30 stars.
Strategy guides from GameFAQs