Add to this page!
Easy "Curry Addict" achievement
Pause game play and wait for Lemeza to fall asleep, and the Zs to slow down in the following states.
- Stunned and uncontrollable after falling to the ground.
- Stunned and uncontrollable after taking damage.
- Standing in the hot spring.
- Swimming in water (not standing).
- Swimming in lava (not standing).
- Sliding on ice (not standing). Lameza must have the balancing animation (run and stand still for Lameza to raise his hand).
- Mother phase 1 (first song) or Ellmac's mine cart ride.
- Mother phases 2-5 (second song)
- Ending escape sequence, after timer appears; do not pause to fast.
- Anything that does not fit into a previous state, for example, standing on the surface
Note: Swimming in lava and water may be difficult. Pause during all of the animation types, including sinking and swimming backwards.
Easy "Dive Deep Down" achievement
When in the Temple of the Giants, enter the room to the right just before where you would fight Sakito. Notice there is pot directly above the doorway. Jump up there and hold [Crouch] to jump in it to end up in the Spring of the Sky.
Easy "Let's go together!" achievement
Complete the game under the hard difficulty setting in less than ten hours with a 100% completion. This is easier after at least one other completed playthrough. Note: Make sure you get all of Xelpud's email. #19 is missable if you ignore Xelpud's request in #18 to visit you and go fight a second Boss. You must get the shrine of the mother treasure chest initially, and not later after the transformation.
Easy "Mulbruk Can Be Yours" achievement
Talk to Mulbruk multiple times after every new item is obtained (including sacred orbs), a Boss is defeated, and any other significant progression. Make sure you show him all of your items to open additional dialogue options.
Easy "Xelpud's Best Friend" achievement
Talk to the Elder multiple times after every new item is obtained (including sacred orbs), a Boss is defeated, and any other significant progression. Make sure you show him all of your items to open additional dialogue options.
Strategy guides from GameFAQs