Lego Indiana Jones: The Original Adventures (PSP)
Add to this page!
Enter one of the following codes on the blackboard in the Math classroom at Barnett College to unlock the corresponding character for purchase.
|British troop commander||B73EUA|
|Desert enemy officer||2MK45O|
|Desert masked bandit||N48SF0|
|Desert monkey man||3RF6YJ|
|Dr. Schneider (desert)||JSNRT9|
|Dr. Schneider (officer)||VMJ5US|
|Enemy communications officer||1MF94R|
|Enemy guard (Nepal)||YR47WM|
|Indiana Jones (officer)||VJ85OS|
|Indiana Jones disguised||4J8S4M|
|Punjabi village elder||4682E1|
Extras menu options
Enter one of the following codes on the blackboard in the Math classroom at Barnett College to unlock the corresponding option at the "Extras" menu. The name of the cheat will appear to confirm correct code entry.
1. This code unlocks these playable characters in Free Play mode: Santa in "Into The Mountains", Dancing Girl 2, Thieving Hoodlum 1, and Thieving Hoodlum 2 in "Shanghai Showdown", Enemy Radio Operator in "Search For King Richard", and Graverobber 1 and Gravrobber 2 in "Young Indy".
2. Animals will defecate studs.
3. Killed enemies will drop studs.
Collect all of the artifacts in a movie to unlock the corresponding secret level.
- Raiders Of The Lost Ark: Young Indy level
- Temple Of Doom: Ancient City
- The Last Crusade: Warehouse level
Hidden Star Wars characters
Locate all of the following characters from Star Wars to unlock Han Solo as a playable character at the library in Free Play mode.
- C3PO: Play the Raiders Of The Lost Ark: The Lost Temple level. Find the room that is sealed off by metal Lego pieces. Use a bazooka or grenade in Free Play mode to reach him.
- Luke Skywalker: Play the Raiders Of The Lost Ark: Into The Mountains level. Search inside the cave somewhere in the mountains. Use a bazooka or grenade in Free Play mode to enter.
- Chewbacca: Play the Raiders Of The Lost Ark: City Of Danger level. Reach the last area of the mission where you change to a guard and get through the checkpoint where the truck is stored. At the back of that area you will see a hieroglyphic display. Have a Scholar character to complete the puzzle. Go inside the newly opened door to find the Mos Eisley cantina. Chewbacca is behind a fence, and can be reached with a short character such as the Maharaja or Short Round.
- R2-D2: Play The Last Crusade: Desert Ambush level. When you start, go left and climb up the mountain to the gold chest. When you get the chest follow the ledge to the left. You should see a brown whip point. Use out Indy and use your whip to pull down a tube from a Sandcrawler. R2-D2 will appear from it.
- Princess Leia: Play the Temple Of Doom: Free The Slaves level. Go to the second to last room Go near the machinery on the far right-hand side of the room then walk toward the screen to find the way down to her.
Raining Lego studs
Get a 100% completion to have Lego studs rain inside the college.
- If you choose the "Secret Characters" extra while playing in Free Play mode on the "Into The Mountains" mission you can get Santa Claus.
- Once you are in the last area of the level, get all of blue blocks and put them on the blue platform. Then, build both platforms to get on the mountain edge. Follow the path and you will find a house. Find a way up there to see presents and Lego blocks that will make a sleigh. Go in the chimney then break the boxes. There will be a candy cane that you can use for a weapon as well as Santa Claus.
Red bonus parcels
A red parcel is hidden in every level. Once it is found, take it to the grey and red postbox hidden nearby. Note: Some postboxes must be assembled. Drop the parcel in the postbox. When you return to Barnett College, enter the middle door on right side of hall to enter the mail room. You can now purchase the extra bonus that was unlocked by that parcel.
Secret library entryway
Go to the artifact room to the right of the stairwell. Once you step inside, there will be a big hole. Go the railing with any character and jump over it. You should arrive at the courtyard, which is a quick and fast way to get to the library.
"Warehouse": Easy studs
Use the following trick to get 1 million studs in the unlockable Warehouse level in less than three minutes. Play as a bazooka trooper when you enter the level. Once in the Warehouse, go all the way to the far right-hand side of the level. You will see a big target. Use your bazooka trooper to blast this target repeatedly until you have 1 million studs.
- Enable the VM4TS9, VLWEN3, V84RYS, A72E1M, and VI3PS8 codes to have all of the multipliers active at once. This results in a x960 multiplier. One blue brick will give you a over a million points instead of a thousand.
- Unlock the Treasure x2, Treasure x4, Treasure x6, Treasure x8, and Treasure x10 cheats in your extras menu. Select them in order from highest to lowest to get a x3840 multiplier. A silver will be worth 20,000 studs each.
- Go to any level. Find the parcel and put it in the mailbox. A purple stud will appear every time you do so. Repeat this trick to get lots of studs quickly.
Reach courtyard from artifact room
In the artifact room in Barnett College, there a ledge with a railing. Jump off of the ledge with any character and you will end up in the courtyard.
Cheat code reference
Watch the cinematic sequence in part 1 when Indy returns to Barnett College. When all the college students are watching Indy, notice his chalkboard on the upper right. It has "0p1ta5" on it. This is the code for the "Super Slap" cheat.
Star Wars references
- In The Temple Of Doom: Shangai Showdown, when you go out from the club, look to the left. There is a sign that reads "Obi Wan Club".
- In Raiders Of The Lost Ark: The Lost Temple, when Belloq wants you give the treasure, Indiana Jones pulls out head of C-3PO to fool him.
- In the first level when you are on the raft, go into the waterfall. There will be a box or leaf. Hit it, then build the scholar panel. If you have a scholar you can get in. There will be an Ewok on the islands. He will wave at you, then leave.
Strategy guides from GameFAQs