Lego Star Wars: The Complete Saga (Wii)
Add to this page!
Enter one of the following codes at the Cantina to unlock the corresponding character or cheat in Free Play mode. Note: They must still be purchased with studs.
|Battle Droid Commander||KPF958|
|Boba Fett Boy||GGF539|
|Force Grapple (Jedis can grapple without gun)||CLZ738|
|Ki Adi Mundi||MUN486|
|Obi-Wan Kenobi ghost||BEN917|
|Walkie Talkie Disable||JKJ589|
|Power Brick Detector||FBM834|
|Force Grapple Leap||CLZ738|
|Exploding Blaster Bolts||EXP912|
|Vehicle Smart Bomb||SMA293|
|Super Jedi Slam||SLM768|
|Super Thermal Detonator||THE931|
|Bounty Hunter Rockets||BKJ462|
|Super Ewok Catapult||ERF893|
Successfully complete Story mode to unlock the Ghost characters for purchase. Ghosts characters are invincible and are ignored by enemies except when in vehicles.
Enter the "Bonus" room in the Cantina by using the door to the right of Episode VI. Enter the "Trailers" door (first on the left) and watch the trailer for Lego Indiana Jones: The Videogame. You can now buy Indiana Jones for 5 studs.
Complete all 36 minikits collection missions to unlock Slave 1 in all vehicle-based missions.
Successfully complete the "Anakin's Flight" mission to unlock the Naboo Starfighter in all vehicle-based missions.
Bounty Hunter Mission room
Buy all "Bounty Hunters" or "Bomb Throwers" in the shop. Jabba the Hutt's Bounty Hunter Mission room outside of the cantina will now be unlocked.
Anakin's Flight mission
Collect thirty Gold Bricks that are hidden throughout the game.
Get 50 Gold Blocks (from finishing minikits, True Jedi, etc.). In the "Bonus" room in the Cantina, build door number 6.
Use The Force to pick up the blue glasses on the floor of the Cantina and stack them up. A bowling ball will appear. You can use Force Throw to send them into the stack of blue glasses to get studs.
Collect all the Gold Bricks to unlock an option to watch all the cutscenes at the Cantina.
- There are several ways to get studs by destroying chairs, trash cans, etc. There are two fan covers on the ground outside the cantina that give lots of studs. Inside the cantina there is a location that gives a lot of studs. In "Episode VI: Return Of The Jedi" there is a table in the middle of the room with blue chairs. Use The Force on these chairs several times. Some studs should appear each time this is done.
- Use the following trick to get over 50,000 studs easily. Go to the Podrace and use one of the speeders from the beginning of Episode II. These are great for hitting the pink crystals because they have better mobility. Use Subulba's Podracer when hitting the little poles. It is easier to hit them with a wide Podracer. You can easily get over 50,000 studs each time and it is one of the quickest levels.
- Go to Chapter 1 of Episode III. Use a Clone Arcfighter and shoot everything to get at least 100,000 studs each time the level is completed.
- Go to "A New Hope", Episode IV Chapter 5. Get to the part where you must build the giant door and break it. Make sure you have the "Character Studs" and "Stud Magnet" extras enabled. Keep killing the Stormtroopers until you think you have enough studs then complete the level. You should also enable "Invincibility" so you cannot lose studs or die.
- Go to Mos Eisley Spaceport. Get in the Landspeeder. Go through the door with the Landspeeder. Use Ben Kenobi to jump over the nearby building. Build the bomb next to the wall of LEGO pieces. Hit it three times to make it explode or use a Thermal Detonater. Get into the Landspeeder and park it on the grey object. Pull the handles. After getting a car wash, give the Landspeeder to the Jawa behind the wall. He will give you the money.
- Go to the Mos Espa Pod Race and select "Challenge". The challenge is easy and will result in over 200,000 studs when you win. Note: You must have an enemy ship to use on the gate.
- To gain a large amount of studs, it will be useful to have "Character Studs" and "Stud Multipliers" activated. The more stud multipliers, the better. Go to Episode IV, Chapter 3, "Mos Eisley Spaceport". Before you enter the cantina after the entry from the first area, kill all the Jawas you see and follow where they come from. Eventually you will find a door that the Jawas will appear from. With any Jedi, constantly swing your lightsaber to gain lots of studs. After about thirty minutes you should have earned about eighteen million studs. Remember to have your stud multipliers on (x4, x6, x8, x10).
- In the first mission of "A New Hope", instead of going through the big door at the start, turn left and keep pulling the handle. It will continuously give out studs. If done long enough, you will get True Jedi status without leaving the room.
- At the start of Episode IV, Chapter 1, build the first two control panels then move to the left of the room. Pull the lever repeatedly to collect studs.
- Buy the "Poo Money" and "Stud Magnet" cheats. Then, go to Episode V Chapter 2. Near the end is the ship. You must push two bricks into the slots. There are two animals inside. Get on one of the animals and go to the top left corner. Face away from it and repeatedly press Z. Random amount of silver, gold, and blue studs will keep coming out and hit the wall.
- Get the extras called "Poo Money" and "Stud Magnet". When you have those, go to Episode V Chapter 2. Do the mission until you get to the end where there are two animals and a group of guards. Pull the levers on the right wall and push the bricks in the slots to set the animals free. If you have another Wiimote and Nunchuk, activate it and use both characters to get on the animals. Enable the two extras mentioned earlier. Go to a corner with both animals and repeatedly press Z on the Nunchuk until you have 1,250,000 studs. Finish the mission. Go to the Cantina and purchase the "Score X2" extra. Repeat the process, but this time activate the three mentioned extras and get 2,500,000 studs. Finish the mission. Purchase the extra "Score X4" and activate it. To the left it should read "X8". Repeat the process again and get 5,000,000 studs. Buy "Score X6". Activate it, and it should read "X48". Repeat the process again to get 10,000,000 studs. Buy "Score X8" and activate it. It should read "X384". Repeat the process and get 20,000,000 studs. Buy "Score X10" and to the left it should read "X1,340". Do the Mos Eisley Pod Race mission four or five times and you will have over 1,000,000,000 studs.
- Get the Character Stud Block (100,000 studs) from the Droid Factory scenario and the Stud Magnet Block (100,000 studs) from the Bounty Hunter Pursuit scenario. Then, go to the place outside the Cantina, where you can build a car, has the racetrack, and can view all your mini-kits. Choose a non-Empire character (for example, Lei and a Jedi), then pick a fight. After the fight is over, position yourself and the other character by the door . The other character will fight and you will collect the studs. Every ten to twenty minutes (whenever the light goes off on the Wiimote), press A. It is possible to collect over 200,000 studs in an hour.
Select two player mode. When you go outside, go all the way to the left and open the garage to find a car. Put player one in the car. Have player two try to get in the car. When player one gets out, player two will be controlling the car, but he will not be driving, he will be the car.
Yoda turns into car
As Yoda, when someone is in the car outside press C at the vehicle and Yoda will turn into it. Note: After the person jumps out of the car you will have control.
When you have a lightsaber, double jump and press Z + B. You should do an attack and turn off your lightsaber.
Strategy guides from GameFAQs