Lego Star Wars 2: The Original Trilogy (PSP)
Enter one of the following codes at the Mos Eisley cantina to unlock the corresponding character for purchase in free play mode.
|Ben Kenobi's ghost||BEN917|
|Death Star Trooper||BNC332|
|Grand Moff Tarkin||SMG219|
|Han Solo with hood||YWM840|
|Imperial Shuttle Pilot||VAP664|
|Rebel Trooper from Hoth||EKU849|
|TIE Fighter Pilot||NNZ316|
Enter one of the following codes at the Mos Eisley cantina to unlock the corresponding extra in free play mode:
|Santa hat and clothes||CL4U5H|
On Chapter 5 of Episode IV: A New Hope in Free Play
mode use 3CPO to unlock the first door. Then use someone who has
force powers to put together the fridge in the room. The fridge
will open and a Super Red Power Block will pop out, allowing you
to buy Invincibility in the cantina for 900,000 studs.
Play Chapter 5 of Episode V. Use the Force on the X-Wing.
Then, start walking around the X-Wing. You will get a Red Brick,
allowing you to purchase the the Minikit Detector for 500,000
Bounty Hunter mode
Purchase all the bounty hunters (Boba Fett, Bossk,
Dengar, Greedo, IG-88, and 4-LOM) to unlock the Bounty Hunter
itrrc ratsr rfct syrd
Gold Brick bonuses
Collect the indicated number of Gold Bricks after completing all chapters of the listed episode to unlock the corresponding bonus.
- Episode 4 Character Bonus: 8 Gold Bricks
- Episode 4 Minikit Bonus: 8 Gold Bricks
- Episode 4 Super Story: 8 Gold Bricks
- Episode 5 Character Bonus: 16 Gold Bricks
- Episode 5 Minikit Bonus: 16 Gold Bricks
- Episode 5 Super Story: 16 Gold Bricks
- Episode 6 Character Bonus: 32 Gold Bricks
- Episode 6 Minikit Bonus: 32 Gold Bricks
- Episode 6 Super Story: 32 Gold Bricks
Collect ten Blue Minikits within the allotted time in the indicated level to unlock the corresponding bonus.
- R4-P17, PK Droid: Episode 4, Chapter 2
- Battle Droid, B. D. (Security), B. D. (Geonosis), B. D. (Commander): Episode 4, Chapter 4
- Chancellor Palpatine, General Grievous, Grievous' Bodyguard: Episode 6, Chapter 5
- Clone (Episode III, Pilot): Episode 4, Chapter 6
- Clone (Episode III, Swamp): Episode 5, Chapter 4
- Clone, Clone (Ep.III), Commander Cody, Clone (Ep.III Walker): Episode 6, Chapter 3
- Disguised Clone, Boba Fett (Boy) : Episode 6, Chapter 1
- Droideka : Episode 4, Chapter 5
- Geonosian : Episode 5, Chapter 3
- Jango Fett : Episode 6, Chapter 2
- Luminara, Ki-Adi Mundi, Kit Fisto, Shaak Ti : Episode 5, Chapter 1
- Mace Windu, Mace Windu (Ep.III) : Episode 6, Chapter 6
- Padme (Battle), Padme (Clawed), Padme (Geonosis) : Episode 5, Chapter 2
- Padme, Anakin Skywalker (boy) : Episode 4, Chapter 3
- Queen Amidala, Royal Guard, Captain Panaka : Episode 5, Chapter 6
- Super Battle Droid : Episode 5, Chapter 5
- TC-14 : Episode 4, Chapter 1
- Wookie, Jar Jar Binks : Episode 6, Chapter 4
Get 60 Gold Bricks, then build the doorway outside.
Complete all Minikits to unlock Boba Fett's Slave 1 ship in the vehicle missions.
Get 99 Gold Bricks.
Play as Santa Claus
Enter the CL4U5H and TYH319 at the Mos Eisley cantina. Select the "Character Customizer" option, then choose a human head, the Santa hat, white beard, and red clothes. After choosing a red or green lightsaber, enter the "Extras" menu and activate "Disguise 3" for the glasses.
Play as hooded Anakin Skywalker from Star Wars: Episode 3 in Free Play mode
Start the game, then go to the two test tubes in the
corner. Customize the first or second tube, then use these specific
parts in order: black hood, Luke's head without the hair, black
Jedi body, black arms, black or white hands, black legs, black
belt, black cape, and red or blue blade lightsaber.
"Death Star Escape" level
In Episode IV: A New Hope "Death Star Escape",
after you chase a Stormtrooper down the hallway, you will be bombarded
with a large number of Stormtroopers. In Free Play mode, use a
bounty hunter to throw a Thermal Detonator. When it hits the ground,
set it off. It should wipe out a good majority of the Stormtroopers.
"Falcon Flight" level: Red brick
When you first start, you are near a Star Destroyer. Go very close to the back of the ship. The brick will be near the engines. It unlocks "Score X4".
"Secret Plans" level
In Free mode when you reach the part where you have
to pull the levers to place the bombs next to Darth Vader, after
you place the bombs use a Bounty Hunter to throw a Thermal Detonator.
When it reaches the bombs, set off the Detonator. It should set
off the bombs with one shot.
Play Chapter 1 of Episode IV: A New Hope. Destroy all
of the little panels that a Force user can open. You can also
go through the Bounty Hunter or Stormtrooper doors and use the
Force on all of the little panels on the wall. Another way is
to go through the door that can only be opened with a Sith (for
example, as Darth Vader). Then, use the 2x Score Multiplier to
Play as a Bounty Hunter (Boba Fett, 4-LOM, Greedo, etc.) at the Mos Eisley Cantina. Enter any mission. Character bonuses are recommended. Immediately when the mission loads, pause game play and return to the cantina. Once there, go to the outskirts of the cantina and destroy every trash can, ship piece, and platinum object you see with your bounty hunter's blaster and/or thermal detonators. Collect every stud possible. After you have destroyed everything, you can repeat the process as many times as desired. This is a quick and easy way to get at least 20,000 to 30,000 studs each time.
Go to a chapter that you have already completed. Do it again in
Free Play mode The Secret Plans (Episode IV, Chapter 1) with Darth
Maul as your main character is recommended, because he can open
doors that Ben Kenobi cannot. This allows you to access areas
full of wealth, minikits, etc. If you scour this stage from top
to bottom you can get over 130,000 studs. Repeat this as desired.
Note: Destroying containers of any sort and opening drawers using
the Force will dramatically add to your stud count.
Go to Chapter 3 of Episode IV on Free Play mode. Make sure you
have a Sith character and break everything.
When you go outside, get a bounty hunter and blow up everything.
You will get 30,000 studs each time. Continue doing this as many
times as desired.
Play the Mos Eisley Spaceport level in Freeplay mode. If you get
every last stud, you can get over 300,000 studs from that level.
Bounty Hunter locations
- R2D2 (Mission 1): Enter the Bounty Hunter area. Keep going forward, then stop when you get to a wall. Enter both holes at the side of the wall. Legos will fly out. Build it into a doorway. Inside is R2D2.
- Obi-Wan (Mission 2): 4-lom can open any door. Take him to the lift where the R2D2 control panel is located. Open it and go up the lift. Pull the levers after walking on the foot marks and enter the next room. Use the control panel again and go through to the last room. Obi-Wan is on the right. Smash through the boxes and he will be standing in the small doorway.
- Admiral Ackbar: IG-88 can open any door. Go to the panel to the left and open the door. Then, use your thermal detonators to blow up the wall of junk. Next, build the thing next to the chamber. Ackbar should be inside.
Staying alive in a firefight
If you are vastly outnumbered with Stormtroopers blasting
left, right and center and you have R2-D2 in your party, use the
following trick. First, make R2 your active character. Enemies
will never shoot at a droid. Then, push the Stormtroopers closer
to your friends then zap them with R2's electric prod type weapon.
They will promptly stop shooting and rub their sore spot. Quickly
switch to a member which has a piece that can do damage (for example,
Han Solo or Luke Skywalker). Shoot the Stormtrooper while he is
nursing his laser burn. After he is killed, make R2 your active
character and repeat the process until you are victorious.
Defeating the Rancor at Jabba's palace
Use R2-D2 on the pad under the pipe to let a pig guard
out. The Rancor will grab it and sit in an alcove next to a bomb.
Blow up the bomb to hurt it Do this one more time then let another
guard out. The Rancor will take his new snack into his cage. Use
R2-D2 to close the gate.
This trick requires R2-D2 and self destruct. When you
must battle a Boss (for example, Darth Vader, Darth Sidious, etc.),
change yourself and your second character to R2-D2. Walk right
up to them. Next, press Circle to self destruct. It will
take away a heart. Do this as many times as desired.
Strategy guides from GameFAQs