Lego The Lord Of The Rings (PlayStation3)
Enter one of the following codes at the "Extras" menu to activate the corresponding cheat function.
|Elrond (Second Age)||A9FB4Q|
|King of the Dead||IH7E58|
|Minikit Chest Finder||A24TVJ|
|Mithril Brick Finder||B72D7E|
|Mouth of Sauron||F4M7FC|
|Radagast the Brown||5LV6EB|
, , and
- To maximize stud collection, jump on top of destructible items then attack. The studs will funnel into your total without them spreading out.
- Created by HiddenLongshot.
- When playing as Legolas, repeatedly shooting arrows will auto-target rocks, bushes, and other destructible items. The studs will automatically go into your total without them scattering.
- When playing as Samwise, after digging with his trowel, the spare dirt that remains can be collected and will become silver studs.
Mithril block challenges
In Middle-Earth roaming, when doing a Mithril block "beat the clock destruction" challenge, it is best to shoot or hit the objects twice to make the next hit a destroying hit. Legolas is recommended because of his auto-target ability.
Assassins Creed series reference
Jump down from Weathertop and you will hear the "Leap of Faith" sound from the Assassins Creed series (Video).
Easy "Don't tell the Elf..." achievement or trophy
Most of the required throws will increment over the course of a playthrough. Afterwards use any two tall characters to toss Gimli back and forth to each other. Alternately, have Aragorn and Legolas toss Gimli to each other before setting off into The Pass of Caradhras.
Easy "It won't be that easy!" achievement or trophy
- In the final area of the Prologue, jump off the side of the bridge. Do it before you get too close to the end, or the final animation will begin.
- Start a new game in an empty saved game slot. Watch the intermission sequences and progress through the Prologue until the climb of Mount Doom. Start playing Co-op mode (by yourself if necessary). Enter the final area then remain on the bridge and kill the orcs. Have the player playing Isildur jump off either side of the bridge without triggering the final animation.
Easy "Ready for another adventure" achievement or trophy
To earn "True Adventurer" rank on each level in an initial playthrough, you must destroy everything encountered and not die too many times. Because this is fairly difficult, simply wait until you have three or four red multiplier bricks. You can then earn "True Adventurer" rank immediately upon re-entering a level or destroying a few objects. Just begin a level, wait for the fanfare that indicates "True Adventurer", then save and exit to record that rank. Repeat the process until "Ready for another adventure" is earned.
Easy "We cannot linger." achievement
Replay the level in Story mode after you have completed it. Collect a stud, then use the "Save and Exit" menu option.
Easy "What about second breakfast?" achievement or trophy
The only "cooking puzzle" available is making a pan of food at the start of the "Weathertop" level, which is required as part of the storyline. Simply repeat "Weathertop" again in either mode to earn "What about second breakfast?" as soon as the second cinematic starts.
Elrond (2nd Age)
Obtained in Rivendell at night (costs 200,000 studs).
Have a 100% game completion.
Complete the following tasks to unlock PlayStation3 trophy rewards.
sgtuy ime lcdgdthdaf ovfhipc
- One Ring to build them all. (Platinum): Collect every trophy.
- The strength of Men failed. (Bronze): Complete 'Prologue'.
- It's a dangerous business... (Bronze): Complete 'The Black Rider'.
- That is no trinket you carry. (Bronze): Complete 'Weathertop'.
- The long way around. (Bronze): Complete 'The Pass of Caradhras'.
- This is no mine... it's a tomb. (Bronze): Complete 'The Mines of Moria'.
- Let's hunt some Orc! (Bronze): Complete 'Amon Hen'.
- On the Precious... (Bronze): Complete 'Taming Gollum'.
- Soft and quick as shadows... (Bronze): Complete 'The Dead Marshes'.
- Safe is where I'll keep you. (Bronze): Complete 'Track Hobbits'.
- Stinking creatures... (Bronze): Complete 'Warg Attack'.
- The battle is about to begin... (Bronze): Complete 'Helm's Deep'.
- A Wizard should know better! (Bronze): Complete 'Osgiliath'.
- Naughty little fly... (Bronze): Complete 'The Secret Stairs'.
- We did it, Mr. Frodo. (Bronze): Complete 'Cirith Ungol'.
- They have been summoned. (Bronze): Complete 'The Paths of the Dead'.
- You and whose army? (Bronze): Complete 'The Battle of Pelennor Fields'.
- This day we fight! (Bronze): Complete 'The Black Gate'.
- It's gone. (Bronze): Complete 'Mount Doom'.
- My Precious... (Gold): Collect all the Mithril Bricks. (Single Player Only)
- There's some good in this world. (Gold): Complete all the Fetch Quests in Middle-earth. (Single Player Only)
- There and Back Again. (Gold): Get 100%. (Single Player Only)
- I told you he was tricksy. (Silver): Collect all the Red Bricks. (Single Player Only)
- Of all the inquisitive Hobbits. (Bronze): Unlock all the Map Stones in Middle-earth. (Single Player Only) (Video)
- Here's a pretty thing! (Silver): Craft every Mithril item. (Single Player Only)
- Not with 10,000 men... (Silver): Unlock all characters. (Single Player Only)
- Ready for another adventure. (Silver): Achieve True Adventurer in every level. (Single Player Only) (Video)
- The Lord of the Ring. (Silver): Complete the Bonus Level.
- Delved too greedily... (Bronze): Collect more than 10,000,000,000 studs. (Single Player Only)
- I'm glad to be with you. (Bronze): Complete a level in co-op.
- Don't tell the Elf... (Bronze): Throw Gimli 30 times. (Video)
- Our only wish to catch a fish! (Bronze): Fish perfectly 20 times by pressing the icon as it flashes.
- That is a rare gift. (Bronze): Reach the top of Amon Hen without being caught once by Boromir. (Single Player Only)
- ... And away he goes, Precious! (Bronze): Defeat Gollum as Gollum. (Video)
- What about second breakfast? (Bronze): Complete 2 cooking puzzles.
- That one counts as mine! (Bronze): Finish one of Gimli's opponents as Legolas in 'Helm's Deep'. (Video)
- I've always been taller! (Bronze): Use the Ent Draught on Pippin. (Video)
- We cannot linger. (Bronze): Complete 'The Mines of Moria' in under 15 minutes. (Video)
- Dance of the dead. (Bronze): Turn an enemy into a skeleton and make them dance. (Video)
- Pointy-eared Elvish princeling. (Bronze): Defeat 42 Uruk-hai as Legolas. (Video)
- Great! ...Where are we going? (Bronze): Form The Fellowship of the Ring.
- Taking the Hobbits to Isengard. (Bronze): Travel to Isengard as every playable Hobbit. (Video)
- An expected journey. (Bronze): Travel to Trollshaws as Bilbo. (Video)
- Return of the Mushroom King. (Bronze): Equip Aragorn with the Mushroom Crown.
- Worth greater than the Shire. (Bronze): Dress a character completely in treasure items. (Video)
Additionally there are four secret trophies.
- One does not simply... (Bronze): Walk into Mordor. (Video)
- That still only counts as one! (Bronze): Defeat an Oliphaunt as Legolas.
- It won't be that easy! (Bronze): During 'Prologue', jump into the fires of Mount Doom as Isildur. (Video)
- A link to the elements. (Bronze): Craft the Fire and Ice Bows. (Single Player Only) (Video)
Strategy guides from GameFAQs