Add to this page!
Press Down, Up, L1, L2, R2, R1, Triangle, X at the credits screen. You can skip the tutorials, but still unlock any tools that normally require completion of that tutorial.
Level completion bonuses
Earn all the prize bubbles on the indicated level for a completion to unlock the corresponding bonuses.
- Anteater Concept and Anteater Concept With Frame: The Mines
- Bad Witch Concept, Bad Witch Concept With frame: The Bunker
- Big Cat and Big Cat Concept With frame: Burning Forest
- Big Sumo, The Islands Concept, and The Islands Concept With frame: Sensei's Lost Castle
- Boom Town Concept and Boom Town Concept With frame: Boom Town
- Boss Concept, Boss Concept With Frame, and a monster truck: The Construction Site
- Bunny Tail and The Gardens: Skate To Victory
- Circus Concept, Circus Concept With Frame: The Frozen Tundra
- Costumes Concept and Costumes Concept With Frame: Elephant Temple
- Early Sackboy and Early Sackboy With Frame: Lowrider
- Fairy Tale Concept and Fairy Tale Concept With Frame.: Get a Grip
- Grabbing Machine, Rock God, and Rock God With FramE: Subway
- Graveyard Concept, The Wedding Concept With Frame, and Skulldozer: Skulldozer
- Jumping Tank, Very First LittleBigPlanet concept, Very First LittleBigPlanet Concept With Frame: The Collectors Lair
- LittleBigPlanet Concept With Frame, Background Environment Concept: The Dancers Court
- LittleBigPlanet Cosmos Concept, Magicians Box, and Cosmos Concept In A Frame: Great Magicians Palace
- Neon Dress: The Collectors Lair.
- Savannah Concept and Savannah Concept With Frame: Swinging Safari
- Sheriff Zapata's Explosives Machine, The Mines Concept With Frame, and The Mines Concept: Serpent Shrine
- Temple Concept, Temple Concept With Frame, and a Mystical Dragon: Endurance Dojo
- Terrible Oni, Islands City Concept, and Islands City Concept With Frame: The Terrible Volcano
- The Collector Boss, The Collectors Pod, and The Collector: The Collector
- The Gardens Concept and The Gardens Concept With Frame.: First Steps
- The Savannah and The Pink Scarf: The Meerkat Kingdom
- Theme Characters Concept With Frame and Theme Characters Concept: The Darkness
- Wrestling Ring With Frame and Wrestling Concept: The Wedding Reception
Complete the indicated level without losing a life to unlock the corresponding costume.
lnaly lpop ptihft
- Bunny Tail: The Collectors Lair
- Chicken Beak: The Dancers Court
- Chicken Gloves: Great Magician's Palace
- Chicken Tail: Elephant Temple
- Cowboy Bandanna: The Mines
- Cowboy Boots: Boom Town
- Cowboy Hat: Serpent Shrine
- Dinosaur Mask: The Construction Site
- Dinosaur Tail: Lowrider
- Googly Eye Glasses: Sensei's Lost Castle
- Green Sock Puppet: Subway
- Japanese Festival Headband: The Terrible Oni's Volcano
- Japanese Festival Robe: Endurance Dojo
- Jeans And Belt: The Mines
- Leather Gloves: Boom Town
- Monocle: The Meerkat Kingdom
- Mustache: Burning Forest
- Neon Helmet: The Bunker
- Pirate Eye Patch: First Steps
- Pirate Hat: Skate To victory
- Pirate Hook: First Steps
- Pirate Shorts: Get A Grip
- Pirate Waistcoat: Get A Grip
- Ringmaster Jacket: Swinging Safari
- Ringmaster Top Hat: The Meerkat Kingdom
- Roman Armor: The Darkness
- Roman Helmet: Skulldozer
- White Neon Eyes: The Frozen Tundra
- Wooden Sword: The Wedding Reception
- Yellow Head: The Collector
Select Dark Matter in the level creator and set it to the smallest size. Create a line and it will be almost invisible, standing in the air. Drop from Fly mode and if you land on it you will "float".
100% completion with one player
In most levels there is multi-player prize area that requres two players to unlock the hidden items. Most of these areas can be easily completed if you have two controllers. Start the level in single player mode. Make your way to the multi-player zone. Stand near the closest checkpoint and press PlayStation Logo. A second Sackboy will spawn from the checkpoint. Have him stand on the switch or hold something down while you collect the prizes, then hold PlayStation Logo on controller two for a few seconds until the option "Turn off controller" appears. Select it, and after a few seconds the second Sackboy will disappear. You can now finish the level in single player mode.
Complete the following tasks to unlock PlayStation3 trophy rewards.
- The Gardens (Bronze): Complete all levels in The Gardens.
- The Savannah (Bronze): Complete all levels in The Savannah.
- The Wedding (Bronze): Complete all levels in The Wedding.
- The Canyons (Bronze): Complete all levels in The Canyons.
- The Metropolis (Bronze): Complete all levels in The Metropolis.
- The Islands (Bronze): Complete all levels in The Islands.
- The Temples (Bronze): Complete all levels in The Temples.
- Expert Creator (Bronze): Complete all levels in the Tutorials.
- Artist (Bronze): Place a sticker.
- Homemaker (Bronze): Place 10 stickers or decorations in your pod.
- Fashion Sense (Bronze): Choose a costume for your sackperson with at least one item on your head, at least one item on your body, and a material.
- Forager (Bronze): Collect 25% of the prize bubbles on the story levels.
- Sticky Fingers (Bronze): Collect 50% of the prize bubbles on the story levels.
- Treasure Hunter (Bronze): Collect 75% of the prize bubbles on the story levels.
- 2X Multiplier! (Bronze): Get a 2X Multiplier.
- 8X Multiplier! (Bronze): Get an 8X Multiplier.
- Incredible Speed! (Bronze): Travel at incredible speed.
- Incredible Height! (Bronze): Travel to an incredible height.
- Friendly (Bronze): Complete a level with more than one player.
- Party Person (Bronze): Complete a level online with 3 other players who are on your friends list.
- Socialite (Bronze): Complete a level online with 3 other players who are not on your friends list.
- Top of the class (Bronze): Win a 4-player game.
- Traveller (Bronze): Complete a community level.
- FIRST! (Bronze): Be among the first 10 people to complete a community level.
- Opinionated (Bronze): Tag a community level.
- Neighbourhood (Bronze): Watch Heart 5 community levels.
- Networking (Bronze): Heart 3 authors.
- Talkative (Bronze): Post a comment on a community level.
- Creator (Bronze): Build and save a level with the thermometer more than 30% full.
- Team Creator (Bronze): Build and save a level with more than one player with the thermometer more than 30% full.
- Publisher (Bronze): Publish a level.
- Look what I made! (Bronze): A level you published was played by 5 or more people.
- Just Beginning (Silver): Complete all the main path story levels.
- 20X Multiplier! (Silver): Get a 20X Multiplier.
- Hi Score (Silver): Collect 1,000,000 points over all levels you have played.
- Booty Master (Silver): Collect all the prize bubbles on the story levels.
- Dr Frankenstein (Silver): Create a living creature with at least 2 eyes, 2 legs or wheels, and a brain.
- Crowd Pleaser (Silver): A level you published was played by 50 or more people.
- Feel the love (Silver): A level you published was hearted by 10 or more people.
- Celebrity (Silver): You were hearted by 5 or more people as a player.
- Play (Gold): Complete all story levels without dying, with the exception of those levels that only end when you die.
- Create (Gold): A level you published was hearted by 50 or more people and you were hearted by 30 or more people.
- Share (Gold): Play 150 community levels, tag 50 community levels and heart 10 community levels.
- 100% Complete (Platinum): Earn all LittleBigPlanet trophies to unlock this platinum trophy.
Additionally there are four secret trophies.
- Trendsetter (Bronze): Place a sticker or a decoration on another player's sackperson.
- Cranium Collector (Bronze): Kill 100 Creatures across all levels.
- Secret Stickerist (Bronze): Unlock the race in First Steps.
- Sackbird (Bronze): Spend 8 seconds or more in the air.
Glowing skeleton appearance
Reset your costume then shock yourself at an electric trap. Pause game play while getting shocked. If done correctly, you should see a skeleton show through your character. Hold PlayStation Logo to turn off your controller. Then, turn the controller on again when prompted to get a costume with a glowing skeleton.
Reset your costume then burn yourself at a fiery location. Pause game play while getting burned. If done correctly, you should see a charred character. Hold PlayStation Logo to turn off your controller. Then, turn the controller on again when prompted to get a burnt costume.
Note: This trick requires a controller with a turbo feature. If you have the Paintinator power-up, pause game play in Create mode. Enable the turbo and you can shoot directly at the ground or run while shooting to elevate.
Strategy guides from GameFAQs