Lost Planet: Extreme Condition (Xbox 360)
Pause game play, then press RT, RB, Y,
X, Right, Down, Left, LB, LT,
RT, RB, Y, X, Right, Down,
Left, LB, LT, RT, LT, LB,
RB, Y, Left, Down, X, RB
+ LB. A sound will confirm correct code entry. The code will remain in effect only for the current
level and will be disabled when the game is stopped or after the
level is completed. This is only usable in Easy and Story mode.
Pause game play, then press Down(3), Up,
Y, Up, Y, Up, Y, Up(3),
Down, X, Down, X, Down, X,
Left, Y, Right, X, Left, Y,
Right, X, RB + LB. A sound will confirm correct code entry. The code will remain
in effect only for the current level and will be disabled when
the game is stopped or after the level is completed. This is only
usable in Easy and Story mode.
T-ENG 500 points added
Pause game play, then press Up(2), Down(2),
Left, Right, Left, Right, X,
Y, RB, LB. A sound will confirm correct code entry. The code will remain in effect
only for the current level and will be disabled when the game
is stopped or after the level is completed. This is only usable
in Easy and Story mode.
Control ending sequence
Hold LT + LB + RT + RB
+ X + Y + B during the ending sequence before
"Test Player" is reached to control Wayne's LP-9999 VS. You can fly to the destroyed Akrid.
Control intermission sequence view
Press B, A, X, Y, B, A, X, Y, B, A, X, Y during an intermission sequence to control the view.
Control loading screen
Press [Fire] during any loading screen to make the words shoot out something like a cross between T-ENG and normal grenades.
Complete the following achievements to unlock Xbox Live Gamerscore points.
- Mission 01 Cleared (10 points): Successfully complete Mission 01
- Worm Hunter (50 points): Defeat the giant worm.
- Moth Hunter (50 points): Defeat the giant moth.
- "EARTH" Explorer (10 points): Find all of the target marks in Mission 01.
- Ace Medal (30 points): Collect 10 Ace Medals in Elimination matches online.
- Elimination Medal (30 points): Collect 10 Elimination Medals in Team Elimination matches online.
- Conqueror Medal (30 points): Collect 10 Conqueror Medals in Post Grab matches online.
- Hunting Medal (30 points): Collect 10 Hunting Medals in Fugitive matches online.
- Grand Slam (30 points): Collect all four types of medals in matches online.
- Online Master (50 points): Reach level 50 in online battle.
- Chain Killer (50 points): Waste 10 opponents in a row without dying in online battle.
- Head Hunter (50 points): Head shot 50 enemies in online battle.
Additionally, there are 23 secret achievements.
- Mission 02 Cleared (10 points): Successfully completed Mission 02
- "STORM" Explorer (10 points): Find all of the target marks in Mission 02.
- Mission 03 Cleared (10 points): Successfully complete Mission 03.
- "MIRAGE" Explorer (10 points): find all of the target marks in Mission 03.
- Mission 04 Cleared (10 points): Successfully complete Mission 04.
- "METEOR" Explorer (10 points): Find all of the target marks in Mission 04.
- Mission 05 Cleared (15 points): Successfully complete Mission 05.
- "AURORA" Explorer (15 points): Find all of the target marks in Mission 05.
- Mission 06 Cleared (15 points): Successfully complete Mission 06.
- "THUNDER" Explorer (15 points): Find all of the target marks in Mission 06.
- Mission 07 Cleared (15 points): Successfully complete Mission 07.
- "TORNADO" Explorer (15 points): Find all of the target marks in Mission 07.
- Mission 08 Cleared (20 points): Successfully complete Mission 08.
- "VOLCANO" Explorer (20 points): Find all of the target marks in Mission 08.
- Mission 09 Cleared (20 points): Successfully complete Mission 09.
- "RAINBOW" Explorer (20 points): Find all of the target marks in Mission 09.
- Mission 10 Cleared (20 points): Successfully complete Mission 10.
- "BLIZZARD" Explorer (20 points): Find all of the target marks in Mission 10.
- Mission 11 Cleared (30 points): Successfully complete Mission 11.
- "STARDUST" Explorer (30 points): Find all of the target marks in Mission 11.
- Master Pioneer (50 points): Collect all the target coins in each game variant.
- Online Century (50 points): Log more than 100 online matches.
- Extreme Soldier (150 points): Complete all eleven missions in Extreme mode.
- Joe: Complete any mission. Hold X to select Joe at the mission selection screen in single player mode. In multi-player mode he will appear with the other characters. Joe has the movement speed of 90% of Wayne, 1,500 health, and has the Viewtiful Joe VFX mode slow motion ability activated by pressing RB.
- Frank: Become a moth hunter. Hold Y to select Frank at the mission selection screen in single player mode. In multi-player mode he will appear with the other characters. Frank has the movement speed of 80% of Wayne, 2,000 health, and is equipped with a flame thrower.
- Mega Man: Get at least two target marks. Hold X + Y to select Mega Man at the mission selection screen in single player mode. In multi-player mode he will appear with the other characters. Mega Man has normal movement speed, normal health, does not require Thermal Energy to survive, and has an Energy Gun that requires Thermal Energy to fire.
Successfully complete the game.
bflomeh csp sfrteymee lryiypgsw
Reach the indicated level by playing online ranked matches to unlock the corresponding costume.
- Basic costumes: Level 1
- Third pattern for basic costumes: Level 10
- Third pattern for Gale: Level 50
- Third pattern for Hero: Level 80
- Third pattern for NEVEC: Level 65
- Third pattern for Stranger: Level 35
- Fourth pattern for basic costumes: Level 20
- Fourth pattern for Gale: Level 60
- Fourth pattern for Hero: Level 85
- Fourth pattern for NEVEC: Level 70
- Fourth pattern for Stranger: Level 40
Reach the indicated level by playing online ranked matches to unlock the corresponding character.
- Gale: Level 45
- Hero: Level 75
- NEVEC: Level 55
- Stranger: Level 30
Defeating the giant moth
First, gather up as much thermal energy as possible.
On your way up the mountain make sure to destroy all of the Akrid
hives. Get the rocket launcher on the metal slab jutting out of
the mountain. You can also grab the large VS laser if you want
a back up. Next, climb to the top of the mountain but do not go
into the cave. Stand at the top and wait for the moth to fly over
you. Aim at the orange weak spots then shoot the tail part with
your rocket launcher about two times. After the tail falls off
do the same to the wings. A few more weak spots should appear
near the top of his head. These are easier to hit with a charged
laser shot. When the moth crashes into the side of the mountain
the achievement will not appear. However you will bet it after
you complete the mission.
Defeating the final Boss
When the battle first starts, notice the VS will fly around, doing various little spinning attacks. Fly towards him. While doing this, hold L2
PlayStation3 or LT
Xbox 360 then release when next to the Boss (to do a horizontal slash). This takes a rather sufficient amount of health from the Boss. Upon doing this occasionally you can also score a second hit, but be cautious of the homing missiles. The Boss will dart around shooting little lasers at you. This is easily avoidable; simply follow in his direction to miss the attack totally. Be aware, when the boss reaches around 30% health it will call up two laser weapons. These will do massive damage if they hit you. One is horizontal, and the other is vertical. Notice when he gets ready for this attack that he will throw his arms forward. This is your cue to get as far back as possible. The range on the lasers are fairly weak. When he is done, he will stand still for a brief moment and shoot missiles from his shoulders. Usually this is your cue to go in; the choice is yours to do so. The Boss does not have much of a pattern. Remember to hold L2
PlayStation3 or LT
Xbox 360 until you are directly on him and release. About nine well placed slashes are required to defeat the Boss.
Crossing The Plains: Defeating the giant worm
Gather as much thermal energy as possible before you
fight the worm. To get more thermal energy, destroy the surrounding
heat tankards and activate the outpost. If you need more thermal
energy, just kill the surrounding flying Akrid and their spawn
points. Get a sled VS and attach either a rocket launcher or gatling
gun (recommended). Ride it just to the entrance of the Snow Plain.
If you ride it any further the worm will knock you off and destroy
the VS. Once you get off the sled VS, take off the weapon you
brought with you. The gatling gun is recommended because if you
miss you can adjust your aim and keep shooting him unlike the
rocket launcher. Wait until he emerges from the snow and be ready
for him to either growl or charge at you. If he charges and hits
you, you are dead. You can either roll to the left or right. After
the roll aim at his sides and you will see several weak points.
Shoot at them until they explode and reveal a reddish boil. Continue
to do this until they are all gone then switch sides. Once he
is hurt enough he may start shooting flaming balls that explode
from his backside. Be ready to evade them. Once again you will
see more weak points. Do the same thing as done with his head
side and he will eventually die. When he dies he will leave behind
a large deposit of thermal energy. The worm will re-appear no
matter how many times you kill it. Also the achievement for killing
it will not appear until you complete the level.
Thermal Energy Deposit: Defeating the giant worm
When the worm comes out of its hole, shoot its tentacle-like
arms. At the end of each arm should be claw-like hands. Shoot
the claws. If done correctly they should start turning red. Keep
firing at them and they will snap off. When it snaps, the worm
will go back in its hole. Run inside after it, but stop at the
edge or you will fall in the lava. Look around to find the body
of the beast. Look closely and you will see a big eyeball-like
thing wiggling around. Shoot it until goes in, then the arm that
snapped will regenerate and come back out. Shoot the arm and when
it snaps, go back in and shoot it again. When the arm stops coming
out go for the other arm and repeat this process. Note: If you
have a rocket launcher, use that and the battle will be a lot
VS invincibilityIf you are taking heavy fire and would like to replenish your health (if you have the thermal energy) hop into the nearest VS. While it is doing the startup animation, you will be invincible for about five seconds.
Constant VS fire
In order to do this trick you must have a VS with two empty arms as well as two Gatlin guns. Attach both guns to each side of the VS and fire only one of the guns a few times. Then, start firing the second gun. If done correctly, one of the guns will reload while the other is firing and repeat, causing the guns to never stop firing until you run out of bullets or manually reload. This works well against any Akrid Boss, especially the one in Mission 05.
Getting rid of pursuers
If you have alot of Akrid or other things after you while riding the sled VS do a boost jump. While riding around you can also jump snow piles and get air.
Charge it up. When you get close to whatever you want to hit, just release it for a hit. This is easier than pressing it at the spur of the moment, because it sometimes misses.
Farther anchor distance
The useful anchor that everyone uses to reach high
places can be used a little further if you press X + Square
PlayStation3 or A + X
Xbox 360 instead of just Square
PlayStation3 or X
Xbox 360 . Keep in mind that this only results
in a slightly further distance.
Getting rid of pursuers
If you have alot of Akrid or other things after you while riding the sled VS press L1
PlayStation3 or LB
Xbox 360 to do a boost jump. While riding around you can also jump snow piles and get air.
Hold L1 or R1
PlayStation3 or LB or RB
Xbox 360 to charge it up. When you
get close to whatever you want to hit, just release it for a hit.
This is easier than pressing it at the spur of the moment, because
it sometimes misses.
When online you can taunt people by pressing Start and the D-pad. Three of the taunts are the same for all the characters in almost the same way. However the fourth taunt is different.
- Basic character #1 (pointed ears): Humping
- Basic character #2 (big helmet): Bow
- Basic character #3: Butt slap
- Stranger: Holds out his arm
- Soldier: Claps
- NEVEC: Stands straight as if in the army
- Yuri: Kneels as if praying
Multi-player mode actions
Use the following in multi-player mode to perform the corresponding taunt or command.
- Hold Start and press Up: Say "Let's go".
- Hold Start and press Right: Say Oh yeah".
- Hold Start and press Left: Butt slap and bow.
- Hold Start and press Down: Gun in the air.
Demo version: Snow Pirates: Wall jumping
Fight your way up to the building to the left from
your beginning viewpoint. When at the back of the building with
the stairs, go to the top or just stay on the ground, You should
see a large wall with a nice designed bar gate. Press Y
while aiming in the middle area where there is snow. Once at the
top on this ledge aim at the tip of the gate. Make your way over
the gate to skip the fight with the large mech below the right
Demo version: Defeating the Snow Pirates
Take the rifle that you find at the beginning of the
level. Snipe the head of the rider of the VS. It will take about
two or three shots but he always goes back to the same position
for an easy snipe. Disregard all of the other people shooting
at you. Run and get into the VS. Kill your way to the end of the
map. Then, get out of the VS and go through the door. Once in
the next part of the level, run to the VS which is on the ground
forward and slightly to the right of you. Destroy the other VS
that are trying to destroy you. Note: The Boss VS is the VS jumping
Strategy guides from GameFAQs