Major League Baseball 2K7 (Xbox 360)
Add to this page!
Complete the following achievements to unlock Xbox Live Gamerscore points.
- Moonshot! (20 points): Hit a mammoth 450+ foot home run.
- Super Slugger (30 points): Hit 3 home runs in one game with the same player on "Pro" or higher difficulty setting.
- Offensive Explosion (40 points): Score 20 runs in one game on "Pro" or higher difficulty setting.
- 5 Hit Game (50 points): Have a player get 5 base hits in one game.
- Closing Time (10 points): Have a pitcher record a "save" by coming into a close ballgame to finish off a win.
- Payoff (30 points): Make 10 successful "Payoff Pitches" in one game.
- Strikeout the Side (20 points): Strike out all 3 batters you face in an inning.
- Unhittable (50 points): Strikeout 15 batters with one pitcher on "Pro" or higher difficulty setting.
- Thief (10 points): Successfully steal 2 bases in a game with one player.
- Double Steal (20 points): Make a successful double steal (two players steal a base on the same play)
- Organized Crime (40 points): Have your team successfully steal 6 bases in one game.
- Robbery! (20 points): Make a wall climb catch (rob a home run.)
- Triple Double (30 points): Turned 3 double plays in one game. "Triple Double" done baseball style.
- Strikeout Leader (30 points): During a season, franchise, or GM Career, have a pitcher lead his league in strikeouts.
- Home Run Leader (30 points): During a season, franchise, or GM Career, have a player lead the league in HRs.
- Cy Young Winner (30 points): During a season, franchise, or GM Career, have a player win the Cy Young award.
- World Series Winner (75 points): Play through a season (offline) and win the World Series.
- Trivia Time (5 points): Successfully answer a trivia question between innings of a ball game.
- League Participation (20 points): Play at least one game in an online league or tournament.
- Get Connected (20 points): Play a full 9 inning game versus an online opponent
- Win 10 Online (10 points): Win ten 9 inning games online.
- 3-Game Streak (20 points): Go on a 3-game winning streak online.
- 5-Game Streak (30 points): Go on a 5-game winning streak online.
- Win 20 Online (20 points): Win twenty 9 inning games online.
- Join Up (10 points): Join an online league or tournament.
Additionally there are eight secret achievements.
- Ejected! (10 points): Get ejected from a ballgame.
- MVP Winner (30 points): Win the league MVP award.
- No-Hitter (100 points): Pitch a complete game no-hitter.
- Burglar (30 points): Steal home plate.
- The Cycle (50 points): Hit a single, double, triple, and home run in one game with the same player.
- Online Champion (50 points): Win an online tourney/league.
- Rail Lean Catch (10 points): Make an acrobatic catch leaning over foul territory railing.
- Win 50 Online (50 points): Win 50 online tourney/league games.
Enter Game On as a case-sensitive code.
Enter Derek Jeter as a case-sensitive code to
unlock all jerseys, dream players, stadiums, team logo baseballs,
Enter Black Sox as a case-sensitive code.
Mickey Mantle card
Enter themick as a case-sensitive code. Mickey Mantle will now be available as a free agent.
Pinch Hit Mick card
Enter phmantle as a case-sensitive code. Mickey
Mantle will now be available as a pinch hitter.
mo, hf fnw ifwb
Big Blast card
Enter m4murder as a case-sensitive code. Your chance of hitting a home run will be increased for one game.
Triple Crown card
Enter triplecrown as a case-sensitive code. This increases the chance of the hit by the third, fourth, and fifth hitters in the lineup by 50% for one game.
Mighty Mick card
Enter mightymick as a case sensitive code.
Save money in Franchise mode
Release a high paid player to free agency. Then, offer
them a new contract. Their asking price may be lower than what
you were already paying them. This could save your team millions
of dollars. Sometimes your players will demand more money after
you release them -- make sure to save the before you attempt
Easy "Offensive Explosion" achievement
Score 20 runs under the Rookie or the Custom difficulty
setting. Then, change the difficulty to Pro and score one run
Easy "No-Hitter" achievement
Create a player and give him the worst possible hitting stats. Place him on the team of your choice. Repeat the process nine times (for each player in the team's lineup). Then, play a game against the team with the created players. You should be able to strike out all 27 batters for the no-hitter.
Go to Franchise mode and make a custom ten game season.
Get a high salary team, for example the Boston Red Sox or New
York Yankees. Turn on the "Force Trades" option. Then,
trade your players under 85 overall for very good players such
as Vladimir Guerrero, Ichiro, Ryan Howard, Chase Utley, Victor
Martinez, and pitchers above 90 overall. Then, simulate your first
game. If you win, save the game. If you lose, quit without saving.
Do the same in the playoffs. Continue doing this, and by the
end of the ten or eleven game season some of your players will
probably win a Silver Slugger or MVP.
After you sign a player in the offseason, trade him
away to another team before the offseason is over. Check the "View
Offers" screen. It will show your offer for that particular
free agent, but it will say that he signed with the team you traded
him to, even though you technically signed him.
Strategy guides from GameFAQs