Mario Party 8
Play as Blooper or Hammer Bro.
Complete the Star Battle Arena with any character to
unlock either Blooper or Hammer Bro. Then, complete Star Battle
Arena with that newly unlocked character to unlock the other character.
isc, i vra pfamregt
Bowser's Warp Orbit
Complete the Star Battle Arena with any character.
Unlock a mini-game in the Four Player, 1 vs. 3 Player, 2 vs. 2 mini-game and Duel mini-game categories.
Flip Out Frenzy
Unlock a Four Player mini-game.
Test For The Best
Unlocked in the Fun Bazaar.
Tic Tac Drop
Unlock a Duel mini-game.
Successfully complete Star Battle mode to be able to buy mini-games at the Minigame Wagon.
Fun Bazaar bonuses
Trade the indicated amount of Carnival Cards at the Fun Bazaar to unlock the corresponding bonus.
- Any minigame: 50 Carnival Cards at the Fun Bazaar's Minigame Wagon
- Board Sounds: 50 Carnival Cards
- Board-Related Carnival Figures: 30 Carnival Cards each
- Carnival Figures: Buy at least one Carnival Figure
- Carnival Parade: Buy at least one Carnival Figure
- Character Voices: 50 Carnival Cards
- Chomping Frenzy: 50 Carnival Cards
- Credit Roll: 100 Carnival Cards
- Heckling Sounds: 50 Carnival Cards
- Minigame Sounds: 50 Carnival Cards
- Minigame-Related Carnival Figures: 30 Carnival Cards each
- Moped Mayhem: 50 Carnival Cards
- Puzzle Pillars: 50 Carnival Cards
- Staff Record: 50 Carnival Cards
- Star Carnival-Related Carnival Figures: 30 Carnival Cards each
- Table Menace: 50 Carnival Cards
- Test for the Best: 50 Carnival Cards
- Very Hard Difficulty: 50 Carnival Cards
When you get a Twice Candy or a Thrice Candy, try to
get all of the dice blocks the same number. You will get a nice
coin bonus as a reward.
Easy Dart Shooting
Just as the target you are aiming for gets to about
the 9 o'clock position, or slightly after, throw the dart. If
timed perfectly, you will hit what you are aiming for.
Easy Ping Pong
Serve the ball, then hit it at the latest possible moment. If done correctly, this will result in an ace.
When you select "Battle Royale" in the Party Tent, the number of Carnival Cards that you receive at the end of the game is two times the number of turns you played. For example, 10 turns results in 20 Carnival Cards, 20 turns results in 40 Carnival Cards, 30 turns results in 60 Carnival Cards, and so on.
When using a Slowgo Candy it is best to be used by a music square, question mark, or DK block. Flick the remote number before desired for better results. Question mark blocks are not all good; choose wisely.
Control introduction screen
Select Mario and he will do various things, ranging
from falling down to jumping in the air.
After turning on the game, at the title screen Mario will be standing in the middle of the screen. Move the pointer over his ear, then press A. Mario will jump, laugh, run, run crying, or fall.
Strategy guides from GameFAQs