Marvel: Ultimate Alliance (PlayStation3)
Enter one of he following codes at the indicated screen to activate the corresponding cheat function. Note: Some of the codes may need to be used multiple times before they have any effect.
Go to a S.H.E.I.L.D. save zone and select "Change Team". Delete all selected characters. Once all of your team slots are empty, press Left(2), Right(2), Up, Down, Up, Down, Start. A sound will confirm correct code entry. Note: This code may also be enabled at the main menu.
Alternately, collect the five Daredevil action figures. One is found in each Act.
Go to a S.H.E.I.L.D. save zone and select "Change Team". Delete all selected characters. Once all of your team slots are empty, press Down, Left(2), Up,
Right, Up, Down, Left, Start. A sound will confirm correct code entry. Note: This code may also be enabled at the main menu.
pwdb aldsyu iwtbvw
Alternately, complete all Comic missions.
Press Up(2), Down(2), Left(3), Start at a S.H.E.I.L.D. save zone menu or the main menu.
Press Left, Right, Left, Right, Up, Down, Up, Down, Left, Right, Start at a S.H.E.I.L.D. save zone menu or the main menu.
Press Up, Down, Up, Down, Left, Right, Left, Right, Up, Down, Start at a S.H.E.I.L.D. save zone menu or the main menu.
Press Up, Right, Left, Down, Up, Right, Left, Down, Start at the simulator terminal screen where you choose a Comic Book mission.
All comic book covers
Press Left, Right(2), Left, Up(2), Right, Start at the Review menu.
All concept art
Press Down(3), Right(2), Left, Down, Start at the Review menu.
Press Up, Left(2), Up, Right(2), Up, Start at the Review menu.
Press Up, Down, Right, Left, Up(2), Down, Start at the Review menu.
Press Left, Right(2), Left, Up, Down(2), Up, Start during game play. Your extreme attack will always be available with no energy cost.
Press Up, Down, Up, Down, Up, Left, Down, Right, Start during game play.
Touch of Death
Press Left, Right, Down(2), Right, Left, Start during game play.
Press Up, Left, Up, Right, Down, Right, Start during game play.
100,000 Gold Coins
Press Up(3), Left, Right, Left, Start at the team menu or hero management screen.
Level 99 team
Press Up, Left, Up, Left, Down, Right, Down, Right, Start at the team menu. Note: This code will only work with the heroes you selected (there should be four of them).
Create a team with the indicated characters to receive the corresponding bonus.
- Agents of Shield (Captain America, Nick Fury, Spider-Woman, Wolverine): +5 to all resistances.
- Agile Warriors (Spider-Man, DD, Elektra, Deadpool, Black Panther): 10% reduced energy cost
- Air Force (Thor, Storm, Human Torch, Ms. Marvel): +15% maximum health
- Alternate Identities: (Phantom Rider, War Machine, Sharon Ventura, Secret Wars Spider-Woman, Beta Ray Bill): +5% Criticals
- Assassins (Wolverine, Deadpool, Blade, Electra): 60% increase to S.H.I.E.L.D. credit drops
- Avengers (Captain America, Thor, Iron Man, Ms. Marvel, Spider-Woman): +5% damage
- Bad To The Bone (Blade, Ghost Rider, Luke Cage, Wolverine): 5% damage inflicted goes to health
- Bruisers (Luke Cage, Captain America, Thing, Colossus, Ms. Marvel): +15 Striking
- Classic Avengers (Captain America, Thor, Iron Man, Black Panther): +15% maximum energy
- Dark Past (Blade, Elektra, Ghost Rider, Spider-Woman): +5% XP
- Defenders (Iceman, Luke Cage, Dr. Strange, Silver Surfer): 5% damage inflicted goes to health
- Double Date (Invisible Woman, Mr. Fantastic, Black Panther, Storm): +5 Health regeneration
- Fantastic Four (Mr. Fantastic, Invisible Woman, Human Torch, Thing): +20 health per KO.
- Femme Fatale (Any four females):+5% damage
- Flashback (Classic Iceman, WWII Captain America, Original Daredevil, Classic Iron Man, Original Ms. Marvel, Classic Wolverine, Original Ghost Rider): +15% Max Health
- Martial Artists (Black Panther, Captain America, Daredevil, Nick Fury): +15 Striking
- Marvel Knights (Spider-Man, Dr. Strange, Daredevil, Black Panther, Luke Cage): +6 to all stats
- Marvel Royalty (Black Panther, Dr. Strange, Thor, Storm): +60% Credit Drop
- Natural Forces (Human Torch, Iceman, Storm, Thor): 5% Damage inflicted as health gain.
- Natural Leaders (Captain America, Dr. Strange, Mr. Fantastic, Nick Fury, Storm): +5% XP
- New Avengers (Captain America, Spider-Man, Iron Man, Luke Cage, Spider-Woman, Wolverine): +5% to All resistances
- New Fantastic Four (Wolverine, Luke Cage, Ghost Rider, and Spider-Man): +15% maximum energy
- Power Platoon (Ms. Marvel, Silver Surfer, Thor, Iron Man): +20 energy per KO.
- Raven Ultimates (Silver Surfer, Thing, Colossus, Iceman, Deadpool, Moon Knight): +6 to all stats
- Secret Defenders (Silver Surfer, Hulk, Ghost Rider and Dr. Strange): +5% damage
- Scorchers (Ghost Rider, Human Torch, Storm, Thor): +10% reduced power cost
- Supernatural (Blade, Dr. Strange, Thor, Ghost Rider): +5 Health regeneration
- Think Tanks (Spider-Man, Mr. Fantastic, Iron Man, Dr. Strange): 15% maximum health
- X-Men (Storm, Iceman, Colossus, Logan): +15% maximum energy
Collect the five Black Panther action figures. One is found in each Act.
Win the toy grab mini-game in the Carnival at Murderworld.
Save Dr. Strange in Mandarin's Palace.
Trade places with Ghost Rider in Hell in order to save his soul
Successfully complete the game.
Successfully complete the game under the normal difficulty setting.
Second and third alternate costumes
Gain between two and four levels with a character. Alternately, defeat 30 enemies with a character to unlock his or her second costume. Defeat 175 enemies with a character to unlock his or her second costume.
Fourth alternate costume
Complete the Combat Training challenge for a character. Alternately, get a "Bronze" rank in a character's Comic Mission to unlock his or her fourth costume.
Iron Man Comic mission
Xbox 360 When you get to the end of the mission to battle Ultimo,
run back to the door you came in. Ultimo is so big he cannot pass
the edge of the room he is in. You can just sit back and hit him
with your ranged attacks. Then when needed, fly in and collect
the health and energy vials he drops.
Completing the Comic missions
To complete all the Comic missions easily and unlock
Silver Surfer and get gold at the same time, wait and play all
the missions at the end of the game when your characters have
leveled up and have decent powers. If some are still to difficult
to complete, do some Versus mode missions with those characters
to level them up, or to pick up some Shield Tokens to add to their
Do not be afraid of the hard difficulty setting. When
you start a game under hard mode, you can load your characters
from a previously saved game. For example, if you have a level
50 Wolverine from normal mode, you can start the game with him
and all his powers, gear, and costumes that you have gained. It
also adds five more dots to level up your powers with. If you
have one maxed out in normal mode, there is even more room for
Character specific items
When picking up character specific items, such as "Iron
Man's Coil", it is described as doing +3 Damage and +3 Rocket
Uppercut. This is not +3 to damage for the hit; it means that
it adds three dots in the Powers area. With this single item you
can go from 129 Damage to 289 Damage. Character specific gear
are thus very valuable.
Easy experience and money
When lighting the candles in Mephisto's Realm, there is an area where you are meant to throw the demon jumpers into the fire to lower the pedestal. If you stand in by the edges of the level where the jumpers respawn, you can kill as many as desired. Try this as Spider-Man or any rapid fire projectile user. The enemies constantly drop money and energy refills. If one walks too far away, hopefully your teammates will chase after them and you can use the momentum move to wipe them out. Do this for easy experience and money.
Use Wolverine and have Lunge attack. It normally knocks down and opponent and slashes them, however because you are facing a Boss this will not happen. Keep using that attack and it will do more damage than melee attacks. It will not knock them back. When you run out of energy, the Boss should eventually produce some.
- Use the following trick to make a hard to kill team. Make a team consisting of Wolverine, Blade, Ghost Rider, and Luke Cage (the Bad To the Bone team). The team bonus will be that 5% of all damage will regained as health. Also, all these characters have a way to regenerate health. Equip he following outfits. For Wolverine, Astonishing, Max Out Health Regen and Defense. For Blade, Ultimate, Max Out Health Regen and Defense. For Luke Cage, New Avengers, Max out Health Regen and Defense. For Ghost Rider, Original, Max out Resurrect Ally and Defense. It is also recommended that Ghost Rider be equipped with The Heart of Mephisto (10% of attack damage turned into health) or a similar item because he is the only character without a Health Regen. Equip other characters with gear that increases defense or dodging capabilities. Not only will your team be difficult to hurt, but they will be absorbing and regenerating most of the damage they take. If a teammate dies, Ghost Rider will have a 50% chance of resurrecting them. Note that Ghost Rider is the weak point. He does not regenerate, and if he dies resurrection is lost. Also, Wolverine will regenerate the fastest because he has an inherit ability to regenerate in addition to the suit's bonus.
- For easy money, health, energy, Extreme Momentum Orbs, and experience for leveling. make a team consisting of Luke Cage, Elektra, and Dr. Strange. When they each have a full Momentum bar, get a group of enemies around you. Then, use the power. Elektra will stun all enemies with her Curse of the Hand. Then Dr. Strange uses his Mystic Maelstrom to kill all stunned enemies, causing them to drop Extreme Momentum Orbs for each enemy killed. Then, Luke Cage uses his Sweet Christmas to kill any of the remaining enemies, giving you +472% more money for each enemy killed in the attack sequence. This trick is especially useful for leveling characters, unlocking costumes, and maxing out stats. The best place to do this is in the Shield training simulator on the Thunderball mission. Even if you run out of time you will still get the levels and money; do not worry about killing the Boss. Just get your momentum on Luke Cage, Dr. Strange, and Elektra.
Hitchhiker's Guide To The Galaxy reference
After the third level, go to Iron Man's lab and talk to Spider-Man. He will say "The only thing that could make this worse is if Earth was blown up to make an intergalactic highway".
Strategy guides from GameFAQs