Mass Effect 3 (Xbox 360)
Battlefield 3 soldier in multi-player mode
Link a Battlefield 3 Online Pass to your EA account.
npbn dtl ttgoagb sybdeufo
The origin of the boy
At the beginning of the game, when you are fleeing Earth, you can see the child you will eventually talk to running away from Husks. Before you get to the part where you see Husks climbing up the wall (the first time you shoot at something), you can see the boy looking below, looking over the railing. When the Husks arrive and Anderson coaxes you to shoot them, continue to observe the boy run into the building and lock the door. The building is blown up seconds later, but he apparently survives in the vent.
Passing out in Purgatory
When in Purgatory, go to the bar and have a drink. Then, have another one and one more after that (three total without leaving). You will pass out and wake up moments later, in Purgatory.
The Hunt For Red October reference
During the introduction sequence for the mission where you are about to land on Rannoch, Commander Shepard is standing in the Normandy's bridge talking to Joker about the fact that there sure a lot of enemies out there. Joker laughs it off and says that with the Normandy's stealth drive engaged, the only way for the Geth to notice you is if you all start singing the Russian national anthem. This is a direct reference to the 1990 film, The Hunt For Red October.
Complete the following achievements to unlock Xbox Live Gamerscore points.
- Driven (5 points): Return to active duty.
- Bringer of War (10 points): Chase down an assassin.
- Mobilizer (15 points): Bring a veteran officer aboard.
- World Shaker (15 points): Destroy an Atlas dropped from orbit.
- Pathfinder (15 points): Explore a lost city.
- Tunnel Rat (15 points): Survive the swarm.
- Party Crasher (15 points): Sabotage a dreadnought.
- Hard Target (15 points): Call down an orbital strike.
- Saboteur (15 points): Disable a group of fighter squadrons.
- Arbiter (25 points): Win a political stand-off.
- Last Witness (25 points): Extract ancient technology.
- Executioner (25 points): Defeat an old adversary.
- Well Connected (15 points): Send a warning across the galaxy.
- Fact Finder (15 points): Discover an enemy's monstrous origin.
- Liberator (15 points): Stop a Cerberus kidnapping.
- Problem Solver (15 points): Evacuate a scientific facility.
- Patriot (25 points): Make the final assault.
- Legend (50 points): Mission accomplished.
- Shopaholic (10 points): Visit a store in the single-player campaign.
- Master and Commander (50 points): Deliver most of the Galaxy at War assets to the final conflict.
- Lost and Found (25 points): Dispatch 10 probes to retrieve people or resources in Reaper territory.
- Long Service Medal (50 points): Complete Mass Effect 3 twice, or once with a Mass Effect 2 import.
- Insanity (75 points): Finish the game on Insanity without changing difficulty after leaving Earth.
- A Personal Touch (10 points): Modify a weapon.
- Paramour (25 points): Establish or rekindle a romantic relationship.
- Combined Arms (25 points): Perform any combination of 50 biotic combos or tech bursts.
- Focused (25 points): Evolve any of your powers to rank 6.
- Recruit (10 points): Kill 250 enemies.
- Soldier (15 points): Kill 1,000 enemies.
- Veteran (25 points): Kill 5,000 enemies.
- Bruiser (10 points): Kill 100 enemies with melee attacks.
- Untouchable (10 points): Escape a Reaper in the galaxy map.
- Defender (25 points): Attain the highest level of readiness in each theater of war.
- Overload Specialist (15 points): Overload the shields of 100 enemies.
- Sky High (15 points): Lift 100 enemies off the ground with powers.
- Pyromaniac (15 points): Set 100 enemies on fire with powers.
- Eye of the Hurricane (10 points): Kill a brute while it's charging you. (Video)
- Mail Slot (10 points): Kill 10 guardians with headshots from the front while their shields are raised.
- Hijacker (10 points): Hijack an Atlas mech.
- Giant Killer (10 points): Defeat a harvester.
- Enlisted (5 points): Start a character in multiplayer or customize a character in single-player.
- Tour of Duty (20 points): Finish all multiplayer maps or all N7 missions in single-player.
- Always Prepared (10 points): Obtain two non-customizable suits of armor.
- Tourist (5 points): Complete one multiplayer match or two N7 missions.
- Explorer (15 points): Complete three multiplayer matches or five N7 missions.
- Gunsmith (25 points): Upgrade any weapon to level 10.
- Almost There (15 points): Reach level 15 in multiplayer or level 50 in single-player.
- Peak Condition (25 points): Reach level 20 in multiplayer or level 60 in single-player.
- Battle Scarred (25 points): Promote a multiplayer character to the Galaxy at War or import an ME3 character.
- Unwavering (50 points): Finish all multiplayer maps on Gold or all single-player missions on Insanity.
Complete the indicated task to unlock the corresponding Avatar Award.
- N7 helmet: Return to active duty.
- Omniblade: Kill 25 enemies with melee attacks.
Use powers on last level
Note: A Kinect is required for this trick. In London on Earth, Harbinger shoots his laser and knocks everyone running to the teleporter that is on the ground linked to the Citadel. You will get up and continue to walk in slow motion to the teleporter armed only with a pistol with unlimited ammunition. You normally cannot use your powers with LB or RB. However, if you have a Kinect you can voice commands such as "Carnage", "Warp", "Singularity", or any other projectile power. Shepard will use the power while in the slow motion state.
Strategy guides from GameFAQs