Medal Of Honor: Airborne (Xbox 360)
Add to this page!
Hold RB + LB and press X, B, Y, A(2) during game play to display the "Cheat Entry" prompt. Then, enter one of the following codes to activate the corresponding cheat function.
Hold RB + LB and press Y, X(2), Y, A, B
at the "Cheat Entry" screen.
Hold RB + LB and press B(2), Y, X, A, Y
at the "Cheat Entry" screen.
Complete the following achievements to unlock Xbox Live Gamerscore points.
- Jump Training (5 points): Complete Jump Training.
- Go Go Go! (5 points): Get pushed out of the plane in any mission.
- Greased Landing (5 points): Touch down with a greased landing.
- Flared Landing (5 points): Touch down with a flared landing.
- Death From Above (10 points): Kill an enemy with a melee kick.
- Jump Master (25 points): Discover one skill drop location in each mission.
- Master Parachutist (40 points): Discover all skill drop locations in the game.
- Crack Shot (25 points): Get 10 headshots in a row.
- Tick-tick-BOOM! (20 points): Kill three enemies with a cooked grenade.
- 5-in-a-row! (20 points): Earn a 5-in-a-row.
- Homerun! (10 points): Kill an enemy using sprint-melee.
- Shoot to Kill (10 points): Kill an enemy while moving in iron sights.
- In Yer Face! (20 points): Kill an enemy by kicking a grenade at him.
- Purple Heart (10 points): Recover full health after being in verge of death state.
- Pop-n-Drop (5 points): Crouch-sprint between cover objects.
- Weapon Handler (25 points): Fully upgrade one weapon.
- Weapon Specialist (50 points): Fully upgrade five weapons.
- Weapon Master (75 points): Fully upgrade all weapons.
- Cheat Death (20 points): Complete any operation without dying.
- Village of Adanti (15 points): Complete Operation Husky.
- Paestum Ruins (20 points): Complete Operation Avalanche.
- D-Day in Reverse (25 points): Complete Operation Neptune.
- Nijmegen Bridge (30 points): Complete Operation Market Garden.
- War Machine (35 points): Complete Operation Varsity.
- Der Flakturm (40 points): Complete Der Flakturm.
- Complete on Casual (25 points): Complete the game on Casual difficulty.
- Complete on Normal (50 points): Complete the game on Normal difficulty.
- Complete on Expert (75 points): Complete the game on Expert difficulty.
- MP - Distinguished Service Cross (75 points): Get over 1,000 kills and 500 Objective Points in ranked matches.
- MP - Distinguished Service Medal (25 points): Get over 500 kills and 250 Objective Points in ranked matches.
- MP - Silver Star (0 points): Get over 20 first place finishes in ranked matches.
- MP - American Campaign Medal (0 points): Be on the winning team for every map in ranked matches.
- MP - Legion of Merit (20 points): Get over 10 Objective Points in a ranked match.
- MP - Soldier's Medal (20 points): Get 20 kill assists throughout a career in ranked matches.
- MP - Bronze Star (0 points): Get over 20 top three finishes in ranked matches.
- MP - Purple Heart (10 points): Recover full health after being in verge of death state.
- MP - World War II Victory Medal (0 points): Come in first place on every map in any game mode in ranked matches.
- MP - EAM Campaign Medal (25 points): Play every map at least once in a ranked match.
- MP - Good Conduct Medal (0 points): Play 20 consecutive ranked matches without getting a team kill.
- MP - Presidential Unit Citation (30 points): Get 20 Team Points in a ranked match.
- MP - Meritorious Unit Citation (20 points): Get 10 Team Points in a ranked match.
- MP - Paratrooper's Badge (10 points): Kill an enemy with a melee kick.
- MP - Combat Infantryman Badge (10 points): Kill an enemy player while he is parachuting.
- MP - Pistol Whip (10 points): Kill an enemy with a pistol melee attack.
- MP - Human Flak Gun (5 points): Kill an enemy player with a grenade while he is parachuting.
- MP - Weapon Virtuoso (40 points): Upgrade all weapons in ranked matches.
"Der Flakturm": Sewer escape
- In the final part of the "Der Flakturm" mission, when you have to escape through the sewer, you will meet about six of the hard to kill elite machine gun soldiers. It is almost impossible to defeat them all. It is much easier to run past them all. Make sure you have at least three health bars. Once you climb the ladder the game is all but over.
ralmta pbhdb bimrfv
- In the sewers, if you are skilled enough with the MP40 you can take down all the elite machine gunners by hiding behind something and waiting for them to walk by. Shoot them in the head. With the fully upgraded MP40, it takes nineteen headshots to kill them.
"Operation Market Garden": Recommended weapon
Start with or pick up a sniper rifle for the Nijmegen bridge scene. This will allow you to take out the Panzerschreks. The Springfield with the variable zoom scope is preferable.
If the tanks on patrol (for example, in Market Garden or Neptune) seem like they are chasing you and you cannot get a good shooting position, aim for their caterpillar tracks. This works best with a recoilless rifle or a Panzerschreck, but Gammon grenades will also work if you are skilled with them. With either of the rocket launchers, aim directly at the gears of the tracks and put a round through it. The tank will stop, making it much easier to get ammo to take it out. With the Gammon grenades, throwing it directly up against the tracks or cook it so it bursts on contact or in the air next to it.
Using drop crates
Wait until you are low on ammunition before using the supply drop crates. It is a one-time fill-up.
Skill drop locations
- Operation Husky
- Land in the tower southwest of the town hall.
- Land in the right window of the guard house that is near the southwest AA gun.
- Land on the roof of a house south of the town hall.
- Land on the church tower.
- Land through the far left open ledge on the balcony that is on the right side of the town hall.
- Operation Avalanche
- Land in a broken water barrel located by the motor pool fuel tanks.
- Land through a window on the broken walkway with arches near the eastern smoke.
- Land on the on top of the crane part of the cargo loader in the circular arena.
- Land on a pillar near the circular arena.
- Land in a open room in the ruins.
- Operation Neptune
- Land on the wooden frame on the roof by the M8 part (the house where the tank circles around).
- Land in the opening of a broken house by the green smoke flare by the tank.
- Land on the roof a broken down building north of the tank area .
- Land through the door of a pillbox south of the huge lookout bunker (not the tower with the radar).
- Land on the concrete wall directly west of the same bunker with the pillbox drop spot. You must land on the first wall directly west of the bunker. Start flaring your parachute immediately as you start to drop.
- Operation Market Garden
- Land on the catwalk by the church steeple or inside it. Watch out for the sniper position there.
- Land on a plank that connects two houses, south of you when you drop from the air. The house is located by the crate where you get the Gammon grenades.
- Land through a window from the direction you start in the air; near the "Destroy radio equipment" objective.
- Land in a hole in the wall. This skill drop is left of the drop where you have to land on the two planks that connect each other. The hole is on the left side of the building in an alleyway.
- When in the air face towards the bridge. Go towards to the road northwest of your position once facing the bridge. Land on a metal balcony on a building that is on the left side of the that road.
- Operation Varsity
- Land on top of the middle large silo. Watch out for sniper fire.
- Land through the upper doorway of the building where you have to blow up the munitions stockpile. It is located directly behind you when you jump.
- Land on a flatbed train west of the munitions stockpile building. It has nothing on it. The tracks you are looking for are above all the other tracks.
- Land on the second metal catwalk under the far right large silo when you jump out of the plane. This same platform leads into the building where you destroy the tank factory.
- Land on the 2nd metallic walkway on the long white pipeline. Watch out for sniper fire.
- Operation Der Flakturm
- Land on the scaffolding that is on the rims of the tower below the flak gun's floor.
- Land in a window directly underneath the scaffolding that you get the previous drop spot. It is in the middle section of the tower.
- Land through a door to your immediate right as you are jumping.
- Land through a window the is directly to the left of the other window drop spot.
- Land through the far left doorway of the left building on ground level.
Strategy guides from GameFAQs