Mega Man 2: The Power Fighters
Add to this page!
Street Fighter moves
Charge up to the maximum and hold Up when you
release Fire. Note You do not have to have full life.
Alternate ending sequence
Play the game with two characters instead of just one.
The ending sequence will change based on the two characters that
Bass: Power Move "Saying"
Select Bass when you start a new game. Choose any story
and Robot Master. Charge your Mega Buster by holding A
and hold Up. When it is fully charged (glows yellow), release
both of the buttons. Bass will do a Power Kick. While he is doing
the attack, he will say something like "Texas King"
in a Japanese voice.
Created by cubex55.
The following is a list of the Charge + Up
ilctu nlg cifrdifbr acygrirs
- Rockman: Rock Upper
- Forte: Cresent Kick
- Blues: Blues Strike
- Duo: Duo Blast
Recommended Robot Masters order
Use the following order.
- Search for Wily
- Shadowman: Use Centuar Arrow
- Bubbleman: Use Shadow Blade
- Heatman: Use Bubble Lead
- Plantman: Use Atomic Fire
- Gyroman: Use Plant Barrier
- Centuarman: Use Gyro Attack
- Fortress Guardian:Mad Roller: Use Centuar Arrow
- Fortress Boss:Dr. Wily: Use Bubble Lead
- Dr. Wily Second Time: Use Shadow Blade
- Rescue Roll
- Cutman: Use Slash Claw
- Shademan: Use Rolling Cutter
- Stoneman: Use Noise Crush
- Elecman: Use Power Stone
- Diveman: Use Elec Beam
- Slashman: Use Dive Missle
- Fortress Guardian:Yellow Demon (Rock Monster): Use Elec Beam
- Fortress Boss: Dr. Wily: Use Slash Claw
- Dr. Wily Second Time: Use Elec Beam
- Find the Missing Parts
- Pharoahman: Use Quick Boomerang
- Geminiman: Use Pharoah Wave (when not split up into two)
- Napalmman: Use Gemini Laser
- Gutsman: Use Napalm Bomb
- Airman: Use Charged Shot or Super Arm
- Quickman: Use Air Shooter
- Fortress Guardian: Mecha Dragon: Use Quick Boomerang
- Fortress Boss:Dr. Wily: Use Super Arm
- Dr. Wily Second Time: Use Air Shooter
Strategy guides from GameFAQs