Metal Slug Anthology (PSP)
This game is titled Metal Slug Anthology in North America, Europe, and Australia, and Metal Slug Complete in Japan.
Successfully complete all seven Metal Slug games under the Normal difficulty setting and limited continues.
Desktops 2 and Special Music
Successfully complete all seven Metal Slug games
under the Hard difficulty setting and limited continues.
Successfully complete the indicated game to unlock the corresponding gallery.
- Art Gallery 1: Metal Slug
- Art Gallery 2: Metal Slug 2
- Art Gallery 3: Metal Slug X
- Art Gallery 4: Metal Slug 3
- Art Gallery 5: Metal Slug 4
- Art Gallery 6: Metal Slug 5
- Art Gallery 7: Metal Slug 6
- Tonko Gallery: All seven Metal Slug games under the Easy difficulty setting and limited continues.
After you complete any of the games that allow you
to save, save your game. Every time you reload the game and go
through the ending credits you will get the tokens for the difficulty
setting you are playing it on. If playing under the hard difficulty
setting, you will get five tokens each time you reload the already
completed game. You can also quit after the credits begin and
will still be awarded with the token bonus.
Strategy guides from GameFAQs