Minecraft (Xbox 360)
Add to this page!
Complete the indicated task to unlock the corresponding gamerpic.
- Creeper: Kill 10 Creepers.
- Steve: Mine redstone.
Minecraft Xbox Live premium theme
Pause game play, then press Y to upload a screenshot to Facebook.
Play the "Cat" music disc in a jukebox. Allow it to continue after the end of the song, and a hidden song named "Dog" will begin.
Set the system date to Halloween and choose the easy, normal, or hard difficulty setting. Creatures will have about a 20% chance of appear with a jack-o-lantern on their head. This will also increases the difficulty of those creatures, as they cannot be harmed by sunlight. The enemies affected by this are usually zombies, skeletons, wither skeletons, baby zombies, zombie pigmen, and baby zombie pigmen.
Complete the following achievements to unlock Microsoft Gamerscore points.
- Into The Nether (40 points): Construct a Nether Portal.
- Dispense With This (20 points): Construct a Dispenser.
- MOAR Tools (15 points): Construct one type of each tool (one pickaxe, one spade, one axe and one hoe).
- Leader Of The Pack (30 points): Befriend five wolves.
- When Pigs Fly (40 points): Use a saddle to ride a pig, then have the pig get hurt from fall damage while riding it.
- Cow Tipper (15 points): Harvest some leather.
- Monster Hunter (20 points): Attack and destroy a monster.
- Time to Strike! (10 points): Use planks and sticks to make a sword.
- On A Rail (40 points): Travel by minecart to a point at least 500m in a single direction from where you started.
- Delicious Fish (15 points): Catch and cook a fish!
- Getting an Upgrade (15 points): Construct a better pickaxe.
- The Lie (40 points): Bake a cake using wheat, sugar, milk and eggs!
- Bake Bread (20 points): Turn wheat into bread.
- Time to Farm! (10 points): Use planks and sticks to make a hoe.
- Acquire Hardware (15 points): Smelt an iron ingot.
- Hot Topic (15 points): Construct a furnace out of eight cobblestone blocks.
- Time to Mine! (10 points): Use planks and sticks to make a pickaxe.
- Benchmarking (10 points): Craft a workbench with four blocks of wooden planks.
- Getting Wood (10 points): Punch a tree until the block of wood pops out.
- Taking Inventory (10 points): Open your inventory.
Complete the indicated task to unlock the corresponding Avatar Award.
- Minecraft watch: Play the game for 100 day to night cycles.
- The Creeper cap: Kill a Creeper with Arrows.
- The Pork-Chop T-shirt: Eat a Cooked Porkchop.
Have a player open a dispenser and place the item you wish to duplicate in it, leaving the dispenser menu open. Then have a second player destroy the dispenser. The first player's menu should still be open and the item will be split into 64 pieces. Place these items one by one with by pressing X. Note: Transferring by pressing Y may cause the items to disappear.
Wait until night, then go in a boat. Note: Make sure place it next to a bed. Get in the bed while in the boat. If done correctly you should be underground. Have someone destroy the bed and you will float. While in this form you can kill but cannot pick items up or use them. If you drop an item you will lose it by the floating corpse.