Add to this page!
Follow the indicated steps to earn the corresponding Steam achievement. To view your achievement progress and stats, open the Steam client, select "Community", then search for the game hub for "Mole Control". Click the "View Stats" option in the drop down list, then select the option that displays the achievements for your account.
- Beat Marius!: Be the best, complete any level quicker than Marius.
- Big bang: Destroy loads of moles in one go with a bomb and mole-tiplier combo.
- Demolition expert: Awarded for extensive use of bomb moles.
- Dig frenzy: Collect 5 moles in quick succession.
- Extremist: Awarded for extensive use of mole-tiplier moles.
- Fully licensed Mole Controller: Complete the first adventure level.
- Gold rush: Collect all the golden moles.
- Local Champ!: Complete time attack mode.
- Local Hero!: Complete adventure mode.
- Love guru: Awarded for extensive use of lure moles.
- Playing it safe: Awarded for extensive use of safezone moles.
- Riddler: Awarded for extensive use of shuffle moles.
- To the moon and back: Awarded for extensive use of your jetpack.
Easy "Dig frenzy" achievement
Wait until finding a tile with five neighboring moles. Then, fire a Lure Mole on top of yourself. This will show you the location of all five moles. Then, collect them quickly. The Lure Mole removes the random element and makes it easy. You will get Lure Moles half way through Adventure mode.
aaof agni patsvwvt
Easy "Local Hero!" achievement
Use the following tactics to complete Adventure mode easier.
- Mole-tipliers are a necessity. Because there are so many moles to collect in a limited amount of time, while the boss is throwing Shuffle Moles at you regularly if you do not get a bonus from a Mole-tiplier and Bomb combo restart and try again. You will not be able to finish in time.
- The top corners are the hardest to complete. They are small and tight, limiting good angles to narrow down where the moles are in the time it takes for the Boss to throw a Shuffle Mole at you and reset your progress. Because of this, focus on bottom half only and hope that you get Mole-tipliers, Bombs, and/or Safezone Moles to help complete the top area. Save your specials for that top region.
- When clearing the bottom, concentrate on getting the moles quickly. Every mole you eliminate is one less that the Boss can use to shuffle on you.
- If you are in a situation where you do not have enough information to make a move without guessing, consider waiting a few seconds for the Boss to shuffle the moles into a layout that is more suitable to progression.
- Use the jetpack when you are low on time and have a difficult area to clear. The jetpack is most useful for covering the full width of the map faster. However it is slower than remaining on the ground for short trips.
- During Boss shuffles, most of the time the first one seems to only hide the uncovered area without actually shuffling below. The moles seem to only shuffle when a second mole hits the same area.
Easy "Love guru" achievement
Play Time Attack 3A to always begin next to a dig-able square which always has a Lure Mole. Dig, shoot, open the "Options" menu, restart the level, and repeat the process. Between thirty and fifty uses of the Lure Mole will be required.