Monster Hunter Tri
Add to this page!
This game is titled Monster Hunter Tri in North America, Europe, and Australia, and Monster Hunter 3 in Japan.
Complete the indicated tasks in an offline game to unlock the corresponding award.
- Argosy License: Trade in all seven Rare Commodities to the Argosy Captain.
- Champion's Badge: Complete all coliseum challenges.
- Chief's Garb: Complete Village quests 1 through 3.
- Chief's Pipe: Complete all Village quests.
- Farm Certificate: Upgrade the farm to the maximum level.
- Gem of the Depths: Slay a Ceadeus.
- Giant Crown: Get a Silver Crown on all Village Monsters except Ceadeus.
- Lackey Testimonial: Raise Cha-Cha to level 30.
- Old Childhood Mask: Collect all Cha-Cha masks and learn all dances.
- Scroll of the Sage: Complete at least ten pages of the Combination List.
- Tidal Necklace: Hunt a Lagiacrus.
- Vow of Brotherhood: Upgrade all ships to level 3.
Complete the indicated tasks in an online game to unlock the corresponding award.
- Alatreon's Ring: Slay Alatreon.
- Arena Trophy: Complete a City Tournament with at least an "A" rank.
- Artisan's Hammer: Create many weapons and armors of Rarity 6 or 7.
- Bionomical Report: Capture all Boss monsters except Elder Dragons.
- Copper Medal: Complete City quests 1 through 3.
- Decorative Plaque: Develop at least eighteen types of interior decorations.
- Gold Medal: Complete all City quests.
- Jhen Crystal: Slay the Jhen Mohran.
- King's Crown: Hunt all large sized (gold) monsters.
- Miniature Crown: Hunt all small sized (gold) monsters.
- Silver Medal: Complete City quests 4 through 6.
- Tome of Legend: Record notes on all monsters or Complete at least 13 pages of the Tome.
Section 6 shortcut
When at the Water Forest, move in the opposite direction from the road, towards the rear of the sleeping tent. Walk into the water and search for an underwater tunnel that leads to Section 6.
Section 7 shortcut
Once at camp, go behind the red delivery box and go through the entrance to reach Section 7 quickly.
Section 9 shortcut
Leave camp by going down to the dock. Jump in the water and swim downward through the tunnel to reach Section 9 quickly.
Defeat high ranked monsters online to obtain "+" items.
Retrieving stolen items
When a Felyne or Melynxe steals an item, quickly hit them to get it back. If they get away with your item, find the large cat statue on the map. Search there to find the stolen item.
Stun a Kelby with a shield bash or a sword slap. Carve them while they are stunned to get a Kelby Horn.
Bring Cha-Cha when fighting a Boss.
Combine the indicated ingredients to get the corresponding item.
fidt a, bsctd tecweapl
- Air Philter: Airweed + Catalyst
- Ancient Potion: Immunizer + Kelbi Horn
- Antidote: Antidote Herb + Blue Mushroom
- Cleanser: Popfish + Catalyst
- Cool Drink: Ice Crystal + Bitter Bug
- Demondrug: Might Seed + Catalyst
- Drugged Meat: Raw Meat + Sleep Herb
- Energy Drink: Honey + Nitroshroom
- Goldenfish Bait: Sneakbee Larvae + FireFly
- Herbal Medicine: Bitter Bug + Cactus Flower
- Immunizer: Dragon Toadstool + Catalyst
- Iron Pickaxe: Iron Ore + Bone
- Large Barrel Bomb: Gun Powder + Large Barrel
- Mega Air Philter: Airweed + Dash Extract
- Mega Nutrients: Nutrients + Honey
- Mega Pickaxe: Machalite Ore + Bone
- Mega Potion: Potion + Honey
- Might Pill: Might Seed + Immunizer
- Net: Ivy + Spiderweb
- Nutrients: God Bug + Blue Mushroom
- Old Pickaxe: Stone + Bone or Stone + Mystery Bone
- Oxygen Supply: Airweed + Bomb Casing
- Paintball: Sap Plant + Paintberry
- Pit Trap: Net + Trap Tool
- Pitfall Trap: Traptool + Net
- Potion: Herb + Blue Mushroom
- Shock Trap: Thunderbug + Trap Tool
- Small Barrel Bomb: Gunpowder + Small Barrel
- Sonic Bomb: Bomb Casing + Screamer
- Tinged Meat: Raw Meat + Parashroom
- Tranquilizer Bomb: Tranquilizer + Bomb Casing
- Tranquilizer: Sleep Herb + Parashroom
Hit a deer twice in a row with a great sword (Iron Sword, Bone Sword, etc.). Hit the deer once more to ensure that it has been defeated. You will still see stars around its head even though it is dead. When it regains consciousness (the stars will be gone), it will get up, run away, and disappear.
Strategy guides from GameFAQs