More:Animal Crossing: Wild World: Characters
Blathers: Become friends
Talk to Blathers when he looks sad to find out that he does not like bugs. Keep talking to him on consecutive days until he is done talking about his phobia.
Brewster: Become friends
Talk to the coffee selling animal and buy a coffee from him every day. He will start becoming friends with you.
If you befriend Brewster by buying coffee every day, in about two to seven weeks he will ask if you want pigeon milk in your blend. He will begin to change the blend a little bit more each
Crazy Redd: Entering his tent
To enter Crazy Redd's tent you must give a password
the first time and become a member. You can usually find the password
by talking to some of the villagers.
Crazy Redd: Passwords
Use the indicated responses to access Crazy Redd's tent.
, , and
- Ask and you shall: Be charged
- An open wallet: Is often empty
- Bottom dollar: Top dog
- Crazy Redd: Is 35
- Even robbers: Have safes
- Fan in one hand: Cash in other
- Foot in the door: Eye on prize
- For my fans: Shop here again
- Get an Education: Or win it big
- Give 2 cents: Ask for change
- Head in the sand: Find something
- Hot and cold: Money makes it
- I'm all alone: But I have cash
- Life expectancy: Redd is 35
- Look at people: Wallets full
- Look back: What did you miss
- No Flowers: Just cash
- No money: Means no fun
- Roses have: High prices
- Rough childhood: Lax adulthood
- Spoiled rotten: Bean curd
- Talk is cheap: So is Redd
- Thankless task: Goes unpaid
- The grass is greener: On my side
- The pen: Is cheaper
- Tom Nook: One ugly fellow
- What smells?: Bean curd.
- What's inside: Is fabulous
- When the cat's gone: Mice shop
- Why buy the cow: Buy milk here!
Crazy Redd: Detecting forged items
Pay attention to Redd's body language. If a yellow
star shaped object appears on his eye, then most likely the item
When Dr. Shrunk enters your town for the first time,
he will ask you how your emotions are going. Say "I'm in
a slump". He will give you a list of emotions to learn. Choose
one of them and he will teach you how to express that emotion.
After that, if you have a friend over and want to express your
new emotion it will be the little bunny pictures directly under
the speech bubble.
Occasionally you will get a bonus item on the certificate
from Gracie. It will be the rarest shirt, -the Moldy Shirt. Do
not sell it to Tom Nook because you cannot re-order it from your
Gulliver: Appearance times
Gulliver always flies above your town at 32 minutes
past the hour, at any hour.
Harriet: More haircuts
Get a haircut from Harriet on consecutive days until you have had all six of them. The next day, get another haircut from her and he will offer the haircut styles for the gender opposite that of your character.
If you are mean to Kapp'n, you will end up being ugly or may have a scowl. If you are very nice and give straight answers about your gender, you will look very nice and smile. You can change your hair at Harriet's, but your face stays the same. The good answers are the ones at the top of the list, but they areare mixed when it comes to gender.
Katie and Katlyn
When the little kitten Katie is in your town she will
cry and say "My mom is in <town name of last person
you connected with>". In that person's town. the mother
will tell you the same thing. Bring the kitten to the mother and
you will be rewarded with a painting by Katie or a portrait of
Katie and Katlyn.
K.K. Slider: Songs
On Saturday nights between 8:00 p.m. and 12:00 midnight,
go to The Roost cafe in the basement of your museum. Talk to K.K.
Slider. He will ask you if you are there for a song. Say "No
thanks" and sit down until the song is finished. He will
then give it to you for your radio. These are all of his songs:
, , , , , and
- Agent K.K
- Aloha K.K.
- Cafe K.K.
- Comrade K.K.
- DJ K.K.
- Forest Life
- Go K.K. Rider
- I Love You
- Imperial K.K.
- K.K. Aria
- K.K. Ballad
- K.K. Blues
- K.K. Bossa
- K.K. Calypso
- K.K. Casbah
- K.K. Chorale
- K.K. Condor
- K.K. Country
- K.K. Cruisin'
- K.K. D & B
- K.K. Dirge
- K.K. Dixie
- K.K. Etude
- K.K. Faire
- K.K. Folk
- K.K. Fusion
- K.K. Gumbo
- K.K. Jazz
- K.K. Lament
- K.K. Love Song
- K.K. Lullaby
- K.K. Mambo
- K.K. Marathon
- K.K. March
- K.K. Metal
- K.K. Ragtime
- K.K. Rally
- K.K. Reggae
- K.K. Rock
- K.K. Rockabilly
- K.K. Safari
- K.K. Salsa
- K.K. Samba
- K.K. Ska
- K.K. Song
- K.K. Soul
- K.K. Steppe
- K.K. Swing
- K.K. Tango
- K.K. Technopop
- K.K. Waltz
- K.K. Western
- King K.K.
- Lucky K.K.
- Marine Song 2001
- Mountain Song
- Mr. K.K.
- My Place
- Only Me
- Rockin' K.K.
- Senor K.K.
- Soulful K.K.
- Steep Hill
- Surfin' K.K.
- The K. Funk
- To the Edge
- Two Days Ago
Note: The "Forest Life" song is the theme from the original
Animal Crossing on the Gamecube. The "K.K. Song"
is actually music from Mario Paint.
K.K. Slider: Multiple songs on Saturday
Every Saturday night, K.K. Slider comes to the cafe
in the museum, from 7:00 p.m. to Midnight. You can request a song,
once each Saturday night. However, if you have more than one character/player,
you can request a song for each of them. After getting the song
you want, save, and switch to the next person. You can do this
once per character per Saturday night.
K.K. Slider: Choose your own song
Fill your pockets up so that you do not have any room
to put any other items. Do this preferably with any items you
can consume, equip, or toss. Then, ask K.K. Slider to play a song.
Either you or he can choose. If you do not like it, K.K. will
not give you a bootleg and you can listen to another song. If
you do like it, toss, eat, equip, etc. an item to make room. Then
request the song that you wanted. After you choose that song,
you must wait until the next week to get another one.
K.K. Slider: Unlimited songs
Note: This will take some time. When you start the
game, go to the screen where you select your player. Then, go
to the phone and select "Reset Time". Set it to a time
when K.K. Slider comes to the museum (between 8:00 p.m. to 12:00
a.m.) then start the game. After you get your song, go back, save,
then go back to the screen where you select your player. Reset
the clock again to the original time. After you start your game
again, save and repeat those steps.
Lyle: Selling Accident Insurance
Lyle will be outside your door every Saturday, offering
insurance until you buy it. After that, if you ever trip, fall
in a hole, or get stung by a bee, the next day he will have sent
you 100 Bells for each accident.
On Saturdays, you may see someone walking around your house in a suit. This is Lyle. He will ask you to buy "Accident Insurance" for 3,000 Bells. While the way he talks and the yellow star in his eye may seem like it is a hoax, it is not. Give him the bells and if you ever fall over, get stung by bees, or fall in a pitfall trap, he will send you 100 Bells for event. Note: You can (and should) take advantage of this. The next Saturday, he will be selling fraud insurance for 6,000 Bells. If you get it and get an item that is fraudulent, you will get back the amount of bells you paid for the item(s). With both you can live a safer life.
Buy insurance from Lyle. Animals sometimes say, "I hear there
is an insurance scam going on! Be careful!" However, Lyle
is actually trustworthy and you should buy his insurance. It may
seem a bit expensive, but it does have some advantages. First,
bring about 7,000 Bells to Redd's and become a member. He will
now appear at random. When taking Lyle's quiz, he will ask you
what day you want Redd to appear. Even though Lyle claims he has
no association with Redd, Redd still appears. Next, shake trees
repeatedly. A bee will sometimes appear. Do not run or go in a
house or store. Let them sting you and do not put medicine on
it. Lyle will send you a letter with 100 Bells attached. Spend
a few thousand Bells on the Tut helmet. Run all the way down to
the beach. You will fall and Lyle will send you another letter.
However, like some rumors, Lyle does not send letters when you
fall in a pitfall.
Mr. Resetti: Home
In the Japanese version of the game, restart the game
at least two times to have Mr. Resetti appear. Next, use a shovel
to hit all the rocks until one cracks. Hit that rock again then
enter the hole that appears to find Mr. Resetti's home.
Mr. Resseti: Make him pop up on opposite side
When Mr. Ressetti is about to pop up, run to the side
of the door that does not have the mail box. Mr. Resseti should
be on the opposite side.
Pascal: Determining when he will appear
Talk to a sea animal such as Marina (the squid that
calls you blurp). Sometimes they will say something similar to
"Today is Thursday, the best day to collect shells!".
You can tell if they are a sea animal if they walk near the beach
frequently. In this example, Pascal will probably appear on Thursday.
Pete: Become friends
Almost every day at 5:00 p.m. and 9:00 a.m.. Pete the
delivery pelican flies over your town. Hit him with a slingshot.
He will scream and fall to the ground with a loud boom. Talk to
him and he will tell you a little bit about himself.
Use the following trick to make Pete the delivery pelican arrive
faster so you do not have to wait a long time. Wait until 8:59
a.m. or 4:59 p.m. on the phone in your room and take out your
slingshot. Wait for him, then shoot him down. Save the game, then
repeat the process.
Phyllis: Know exactly what you need in your town
Use the following trick when you try to get special
Jacob's Ladder flowers and the Golden Watering can. For more exact
responses, ask Phyllis about the environment. She tells you exactly
what you need. For example, Pelly will tell you "Add some
green" when you need trees, but Phyllis will specifically
say what you need. You can see her from about 10 p.m. to 6 a.m.
Sable: Become friends
Go in the Able Sisters store. Find Sable near the sewing machine and talk to her every day until she starts being friendly.
When you visit the Able Sisters, talk to Sable (the hedgehog on the sewing machine) a few times. She will then tell you about her younger days with Mable.
When you go into the Able Sisters' clothes shop, always talk to Sable, the brown hedgehog at the sewing machine before buying clothing. Keep talking to her until she says, "Mabel, will you handle this customer?!" and then buy clothes. After awhile of doing this, she will say, "...Your name is... <your character's name>... right?" and Mabel will act surprised. Once you get Sable to say that, she will start saying things like, "You are always busy running around, and yet you find time for me and my sister. That makes me happy, <your character's name>!" and she will tell you stories about Mabel and herself as children. This will make you have a strong relationship with the Able Sisters, and could cause good fortune towards your clothes shopping.
Get all carpet and wallpaper from Saharah. She will then give you a gift, which is a picture of her.
Tom Nook: Shop progression
The following are the expansions for Tom Nook's shop and how to obtain them:
- Nook's Cranny: Available at start.
- Nook 'n Go: Spend 25,000 Bells worth of merchandise.
- Nookway: Spend 65,000 Bells worth of merchandise.
- Nookingtons: Spend 240,000 Bells and have a visiting friend buy something from Nook. Note: This version of the store includes a hair salon.
Use the following trick to get to Nookingtons. An easy way to spend is to buy everything, then buy a lot of paper and a bottle mail. Write a letter and attach the things you have bought in
Nook's shop into the letters you have written. Go to the Town Hall and post them. This is also useful because you will get items or fruit from the people you have sent a letter to. Do this every day and eventually you will have spent around 240,000 Bells to unlock Nookingtons. Note: Make sure a friend has visited and bought something from Nook. This can also be helpful for your PTM points.
Tom Nook: Shop point rewards
Buy as much as you can in Nook's shop. Not only will his selection get bigger, but you will get points for every purchase. Get enough purchases to become a member. Keep spending at Nook's
shop to accumulate PIM points, and rewards at the following levels.
- 300 PIM points: Nook's Cranny model and store membership
- 3,000 PIM points: Nook' n Go model and 5% discount
- 10,000 PIM points: Nookway model and 10% discount
- 20,000 PIM points: Nookington's model and 20% discount
Tom Nook: Restock shop
Save your game and then go to your phone. Select "Reset
Clock" and change the date. Nook will have all new furniture
in his shop.
Tom Nook: Bulletin board message
When you have to write the bulletin board message for
Tom Nook, you can type just one letter and he will accept it to
Tom Nook: Job duties
When you work for Tom Nook, these are the tasks you
must finish: change into work clothes, plant trees and flowers,
meet your neighbors, deliver some furniture, compose mail, deliver
carpet, deliver watering can, then write an ad on the bulletin
When Twinkly arrives, there can be stars in the sky,
but no clouds. You can look for him visually on the top screen
(he is a shooting star) or you can listen to the glittery sound
effect. Press A while doing this empty-handed.
Wishy the Star: Present
On clear nights, you might see a shooting star fly across the top screen. If you press A when you see it you will get a present in the mail from Wishy the Star. The only way this works is if your hands are empty.
Note: Wishy The Star appears any time from 7 p.m. to 9 p.m. on clear nights.
There are many different personallities. Some are easier to become friends with. Note: It is easier to be the opposite gender's best friend. The following are the most common personalities; however there may be more.
- Oddballs: These boys say things that really do not make much sense. They have a dreamed up alter-ego Fashion Lad. They also are obsessed with food. These are the easiest boys get pictures from. Example: Alfonso the Caiman.
- Muscle Men: Muscle men are most fond of talking about working out, or jogging, etc. They also are more of a loner type, and rumors do not usually have anything to do with them. It is a bit trickier to get a picture of them in your house. Example: Teddy the Grizzly Bear.
- Grumpy Men: Their favorite words are "slacker", "idiot", "wimp", or anything else that might make you angry. They are not the friendliest people around, but it pays off to be their best friend. It is extremely difficult to get their picture. Example: Apollo the Bald Eagle.
- Valley Girls: These girls can get annoying. They are not intelligent and tend to say "like" a lot. They can get jealous very easily/ Be careful what you say to them. Most of them are boy crazed, but a special few are not. It is very easy to make them give you their picture. Example: Rosie the Blue Cat.
- Normal Girls: These girls are average and are very sweet and generous. They are clueless about love and almost never talk about it. It is rare, but occasionally they will talk to you about how they were really bad with the HRA at first. This will lead to them being depressed for a short amount of time. It is trickier to get their picture. Example: Deena the Duck.
- Divas: These girls are as stuck up and snooty and they know it. They get mad very easily, and when they do, they tend to say some discouraging things. Most of them are obsessed with the "Ms. Nintendique" gossip magazines. It is extremely difficult to get their photo.
Leave the Golden Shovel in your house next to a 4 Leaf Clover then wait a day. There should now be a dog under your bed upstairs. Note: This does not work in the Japanese version.
The following animals will most likely have the following obsessions.
- A black cat named Kiki: Obsessed with clothing.
- A brown cow with golden horns and a white muzzle named Patty: Obsessed with fossils.
- A white mouse named Dora: Obsessed with White Furniture.
- A blue anteater with a yellow muzzle named Cyrano: Obsessed with fossils.
- A blue anteater with dark blue hair named Pango: Obsessed with clothing.
- A brown horse named Elmer: Obsessed with bug-catching contests.
- A tan lion with a golden mane named Bud: Obsessed with fishing contests.
- A patchwork bear named Kody: Obsessed with fossils.
- An orange frog with black spots named Drift: Obsessed with fishing contests.
- A gray wolf named Luke: Obsessed with fossils and bug-catching contests.
- A blue cat with dark blue stripes named Rosie: Obsessed with clothing.
- A pink rabbit named Ruby: Obsessed with clothing.
- A light brown squirrel named Peco/Pecan: Obsessed with clothing.