More:Grand Theft Auto: Vice City Stories: Unlockables
Successfully complete the game 100% to unlock unlimited ammunition and the intermission sequences in The Clymenus Suite.
Car delivery bonus
Deliver all 32 vehicles to The Civil Asset Forfeiture impound yard to unlock free Pay N Spray usage.
Shooting range bonus
Successfully complete the shooting range challenges
outside Phil's place at the Vice City Docks to get discount prices
at Ammi-Nation stores.
Pop the indicated number of hidden balloons to unlock the corresponding weapon at your safe house.
- Pistol: 10 balloons
- Scorpion submachine gun: 20 balloons
- Stubby shotgun: 30 balloons
- Molotov Cocktails: 40 balloons
- AK-47: 50 balloons
- Armor: 60 balloons
- Flamethrower: 70 balloons
- Equalizer scoped pistol: 80 balloons
- Sniper Rifle: 90 balloons
- M249 machine gun: 99 balloons
Take over all 30 businesses to get bulletproof business
Fire fighter bonus
Successfully complete 15 levels in the fire fighter missions to become fireproof.
Successfully complete 15 levels in the paramedic missions to have unlimited sprint.
Successfully complete 15 levels of the vigilante missions to get extra armor.
Maximum health increase
Successfully complete 15 levels in the air ambulance missions to increase your maximum health.
Unlimited energy when swimming
Successfully complete 15 levels in the beach patrol missions to never tire while swimming.
Complete over 50 fares in the taxi missions to be able to press Down to jump while driving a taxi.
Complete the indicated task to unlock the corresponding costume in your safe house.
- Army Fatigues: Complete the "Last Stand" mission.
- Casual: Complete the "Conduct Unbecoming" mission.
- Cuban style: Complete the Umberto mission "Strand".
- Hired muscle: Buy a "High Roller" protection racket building.
- Hood: Buy a "High Roller" robbery building.
- Leisure: Buy a "High Roller" prostitution building.
- Mr. Repo: Buy a "High Roller" loan shark building.
- Pastel suit: Buy a "High Roller" drug dealing building
- Smart suit: Complete all missions for all six empire types.
- Smuggler: Buy a "High Roller" smuggling building
- Track suit: Buy a "High Roller" drug dealing building.
- Trailer trash: Complete the "D.I.V.O.R.C.E" mission.
- Wetsuit: Win all eight Jetski races on the Jetski at the film studios.
- Winner's Outfit: Complete the "Last Stand" mission.