More:Grand Theft Auto 4:Specific vehicle models
Search in Meadows Park, Dukes.
Search at Francis International Airport.
Found parked outside hospitals.
Annihilator police helicopter
Go to the Heli Tour (located in Fish Market South). Steal a helicopter. Follow the east cost of the middle island to the northern-most block of Fish Market North. Then, fly west until you are half way between the freeway and the next road to the west. Search the buildings below within this block. You should fly over a building with a helicopter on top of it. Land and steal this helicopter. It is a police Annihilator helicopter capable of firing machine gun rounds at anything in your way.
- Search Galveston Ave. near Middle Park.
- To get a unique gray Banshee with a black stripe, play the "Meltdown" mission. Niko automatically carjacks this vehicle after the intermission sequence at the first destination. Drive it to a parking spot when you are supposed to meet Ray at the bridge. You will not fail the mission; just make sure to reach that point with it intact.
Search the top of the Francis International Airport's parking lot.
Search near banks.
Search near the Industrial District.
Search Star Junction or at the bus station near the Helitours site.
- Search street from the Westdyke Memorial Hospital.
- Use the following trick to get a unique Cavalcade with black wheels. In the "Deconstruction For Beginners" mission, this is vehicle that Playboy X has the weapons stocked in. After getting in and retrieving the weapons, get back in and drive it to a parking spot, then continue with the mission.
- Search between the Burger Shot and the Swingers Golf Club.
- To get a damage proof Comet, save the vehicle you need to acquire and race in for the Brucie mission "No. 1". The Comet will be very useful for a lot of the missions that you use shortly afterward, because they require you to lose wanted levels of two or three stars. Note: For this mission to be available you must complete both parts of the "Coming Out Of The Closet..." mission.
- Use the following trick to get a unique rich yellow Comet. In the "No. 1" mission, this car is used in the street race. It is the same car as the DP Comet; simply keep it after the mission.
Search near the Twichin's Sugar Factory.
Found outside the church.
Search near the amusement park's parking lot.
Search near the Canyon Magaplex in Willis, Dukes.
Several can be found around the coast of Acter Industrial Park.
Get a four to six star wanted level and it will find you.
Search by the Dragon Heart Plaza on Diman Street in Chinatown.
Use the following trick to get a unique pink Feltzer. You will drive this car during the "I'll Take Her" mission. While you can always fail the mission by shooting the girl and drive it to a parking spot, you can also shoot the man after the mission and claim the car.
- Search near industrial areas.
- Use the following trick to get a maroon Flatbed. In the "Rigged to Blow" mission, this is the truck with the bomb. To save it, park it at your safehouse parking spot and shoot at it until it explodes. Quickly save the game, then reload. The truck should be waiting for you, shiny and new (even though it was dirty in the mission).
Can occassionally be found on the street to the left of the bridge under construction (island in top right)
- One is parked in front of the Willis Wash and Lube.
- Use the following trick to get a unique red and black Freeway. In the "No Way On The Subway" mission, this is the motorcycle provided to you at the start. Take it to a parking location afterward to save it.
Found at the Helitours company in Fishmarket South.
Search in Steinway, Dukes
Use the following trick to get a unique cherry red Hellfury. In the mission "Ruff Rider" a cherry red Hellfury is driven by Jayvon. Shoot him off it and collect it, then park it after the mission.
Search near the LCPD station in Northern Gardens.
- Use the following trick to get an extra Infernus after Bernie gives you his. Go to your phone and call Brucie to set up a race. Go to the race location, but do not line up your car. Drive around the other racers, looking for high dollar sports cars (Turismo, Comet, Super GT, etc.), and you should see at least one Infernus in the lineup. If you do not see an Infernus in the lineup, either call Brucie to quit the race or shoot at the other drivers to abandon it. You can call Brucie immediately after to set up another race. If you see an Infernus in the starting lineup, do not attempt to block its path or the race will automatically start with no countdown. Instead, take out a SMG and aim for the head of the Infernus' driver. The race will be abandoned, but you can easily steal the Infernus and drive away. You may get a one star wanted level, but the police can be easily outrun with the Infernus. Note: This will cost you a small amount of respect with Brucie each time you abandon a race.
- Once you have gained the racing feature from Brucie, after your first race with him, call him about a race. He will tell you where the race is located. Go there and you might find some people driving the Infernus. Kill the driver. The race will be abandoned and you will be able to steal the Infernus.
- Search in Outlook Park by the Pizza Salad restaurant.
- Successfully complete all of the missions for Florian.
Search near the Liberty City Transport Authority in Rotterdam Hill in Broker.
ti, r, ihc wlvnd ortitplypmh iwvanm
In the "Hung Out To Dry" mission, instead of going to the front of the Laundromat, go around to the back first. The Laundromat Van will be sitting there. Break in and steal it. Note: This will cause the mission to fail, but it is the only way to obtain this vehicle.
Search the East Island City neighborhood in Dukes
Search near the Burger Shot on Huntington Street.
Use the following trick to get a unique light blue Marbelle. In the "Uncle Vlad" mission, Vlad drives this car during the chase. Take it back to your parking spot after completing the mission. Be careful, as it starts out heavily damaged.
Search the third main island in the top area of the residential district.
Use the following trick to get a unique silver Merit. After completing the "First Date" mission, simply keep the car.
Search Charge Island near the water treatment plant.
This ice cream truck can be found strolling around Broker and Dukes.
To cycle through the song played while driving, press L3 PlayStation3 or click the Left Analog-stick Xbox 360 to start and stop it. The songs that are cycled through are "Dance Of The Sugar Plum Fairies", "Greensleeves", "Scarborough Fair", "Flight Of The Bumble Bee", and "Flight Of The Valkyrie".
When you steal an ice cream truck, switch on the music. It will change speed depending on how fast you are traveling. If you drive in reverse, so will the music.
Search the corner of Bismark Ave and Topaz in Lancaster.
- Search by the Castle Gardens.
- A NOOSE Patriot can be found in the "Tunnel Of Death" mission. It is part of the convoy. You can take it, but this will cause the mission to fail.
- Use the following trick to get a unique yellow Patriot. In the "Blow Your Cover" mission, this is the vehicle provided for you and is parked outside as soon as the mission begins. Simply place it in a parking spot and proceed with the mission as desired.
Patriot: Recover from roll-over
When in a Patriot and it gets turned on its side, turn so that the wheels stick out of the body of the car. It will push the car back on its wheels.
Use the following trick to get a unique red PCJ 600 with gold rims. Gerry provides this bike for you at the start of the mission "I Need Your Clothes, Your Boots, and Your Motorcycle". Simply drive back to a parking spot after completing the mission.
This is cab of an eighteen wheeler and can be found outside of the first floor of the GL&S lawyers office building.
Search the alley by the Exchange District Bank in Algonquin.
A unique NOOSE Police Cruiser can appear randomly when your wanted level is at least four stars. This car has a different paint job than normal police cruisers, and the row of siren lights are a flat, small row, as opposed to the more prominent V-shaped row of normal cars. It can be found in the "Three Leaf Clover" mission.
Found on top of the police station in Algonquin.
Search at Castle Gardens.
Search by the docks in Port Tudor.
Search Fanny Crab's near Grand Easton Station.
Several can be found around the coast of Acter Industrial Park.
Search at Francis International Airport.
This vehicle is unlocked when Roman's Respect stat reaches 100%.
Search East Hook in Broker.
Go to the Boabo neighborhood and look at the map. Look directly north of Brucie's location and find the roads that form the letter "P". Park near the "RON" gas station to find the Securicars that spawn regularly in that area.
Search near the docks in Normandy.
Use the following trick to get a unique black Stallion. In the "Escuela Of The Streets" mission, the dealers drive this vehicle during the scene after they arrive at the warehouse, when they get in and drive off. This car disappears after finishing the mission; failing it is required to keep the vehicle.
- Created by sjcboarder13.
- Created by 2oBUEKIo8.
This car can only be found sitting in the northeastern-most part of the final island. It is stashed in some bushes behind the small shack up a dirt road.
- You can find this car in Westdyke. It is at the very top of the map behind an abandoned garage. The garage is near an abandoned building.
Search the driveway of a green house in Berchem.
Search on Calcium Street in front of the 69.
Several can be found in the depot under the west end of Broker Bridge, east of the fire station.
Can be found moored along the north coast of Acter Industrial Park.
- You can find a Turismo parked outside a home in Owl Creek Avenue in Westdyke, or next to Faustin's house on Shinnecock Ave. in Beachgate, Broker.
- From the safehouse on Albany Ave. in Algonquin, go south. Turn right on the first street. At the next intersection, on the left there is a dealership that deals only Turismos. It is called Grotti Automobiles.
Search in Schottler
Search in East Island City.
Search by the pool in Steinway, Dukes.
- They can be found driving around by the Pay 'n' Spray near Port Tudor in Alderney.
- Use the following trick to get unique black and red Zombies. During the "No Love Lost" mission, these are the bikes used by the gang. Take one from a fallen gang member after or during the mission.