More:Harry Potter And The Order Of The Phoenix: Items
Add to this page!
Luna's lost belongings
Luna's lost belongings can be found at the following locations.
- In the Entrance Courtyard. Use Wingardium Leviosa on the broom and sweep the leaves on the right side of the courtyard.
- In the Great hall on the table.
- In the Viaduct Entrance in front on the bookcase next to the stuttering portrait.
- In the Clock Tower Courtyard directly in front of the Fountain.
- In the Library on the table.
To find the five Talking Gargoyles for Dean, look in
the following areas.
beew bydbgn ucuyay vrnrvi
- In the courtyard where Dean is standing.
- The spiral staircase when you walk up to DADA.
- In the Viaduct.
- The fourth floor outside in the balcony.
- In the Paved Courtyard.. You must repair the broken staircase in the corner. It is at the end of the balcony in the corner.
Note: You can use Incendio on Talking Gargoyles for Discovery Points.
The following flying creatures must be found for the
Room of Rewards.
- Seagulls can be found at the boathouse.
- Crows are at the Stone Circle.
- Pixies are in a desk in the Defense Against the Dark Arts room.
- Doves are at the bridge at the Viaduct.
- Bats are below the Stone Bridge. Go to the Stone Bridge and light all the torches with Incendio. Then, climb down the pipe shown and maneuver your way to the bottom. You will discover the bats.
You will first help Luna Lovegood in the Clock Tower Courtyard. After talking to her, use Wingardium Leviosa on a bench and move it to the small "X" by the pear tree. Climb up and Reparo the roof. Use Reducto on the "X" then levitate the Swamp Box down. Climb down. The box should be on the big "X" near the fountain. Step back and cast either Incendio or Reducto. The Swamp Box will explode.
You will then help Ginny Weasley in the Transfiguration Courtyard.
After talking to her, use Wingardium Leviosa on the Swamp Box
in the tree. Suddenly you will enter a Wizard Encounter with some
Slytherins. Once you defeat them, use Wingardium Leviosa on the
box again and move it to the big "X". Use Incendio or
Reducto. The Swamp Box will explode.
Finally you will go to the Paved Courtyard. No one will be there
to tell you what to do, but Ron and Hermione will talk to you.
Walk up the stairs and go along the path until you reach the broken
pipe. Use Reparo. Climb up the pipe, jump onto the ledge, go past
the second pipe, climb up the third pipe, jump onto the roof,
run along the rooftop, use Wingardium Leviosa on the Swamp Box,
and drop it off the roof. Climb down to the ground. Use Incendio
or Reducto. The Swamp Box will explode. Ron will tell you that
you are finished.
Fred and George Hidden Parcels
When you are outside, look for small patches of grass
on or near pathways. If they flash when you walk by them with
your wand out, try casting Accio on them. A Fred and George Hidden
Parcel may appear. You can find these most commonly in the Stone
Circle and behind Hagrid's Hut (including the pathway into the
Book for Flitwick's mini-quest
The Charms book you need for Professor Flitwick's essay
is in the Great Hall. It is being read by a Ravenclaw student
sitting next to the fire.
Book for Snape's mini quest
The book you are looking for is difficult to find.
It is in the restricted area on the far left in the second row
from the very back. When you are close an "X" will appear. Press it to retrieve the book. Then, return to Snape.
To reveal the House Ghosts needed for the Room of Rewards,
find the fallen portraits throughout the Hogwarts corridors. Use
Wingardium Leviosa to hang them back up on the wall. The Bloody
Baron's portrait is in the Dungeons. The Grey Lady's portrait
is near the library on the second floor. The Fat Friar's portrait
is on the first floor near the exit to the Stone Bridge.
Locket from books reference
There is a hidden reference to the seventh book during
the time at Grimauld Place during Christmas. When you are helping
Ginny find Kreacher's items and you pull off the painting from
the wall, notice the locket hanging from the wall. Ginny says
it will not open. This is one of the Horecrux that is mentioned
in the sixth and seventh books. It is R.A.B.'s Locket, which he
stole from Voldemort.