More:Need For Speed Most Wanted: Blacklist
Add to this page!
- Blacklist milestones are things you need to do to rack up your bounty so you can challenge the next person on the Blacklist. Check out these so you know what you need to do to rack up the points. Once the milestones are completed, you must work on racking up the points. The best way to do this is to cause as much major damage as possible by taking out police cars, traffic, and crashing through shops (for example the donut shop and others you will notice in the later levels). Try to rack up as much bounty and escape before your status has reached level 4. If your status is already level 4, then choose a different car for awhile until the status goes down before returning to your favorite car. Once your status hits level 4, it is harder to get into cool down mode to find somewhere to hide. Avoid getting caught, as you will lose the bounty you have racked up during the chase.
- If you are having difficulty achieving some milestones, start a milestone event and go to the docks. Race around in that area by the boat, and if you are fast enough, the cops cannot touch you, no matter what level of police attention you have. Also, they will not make roadblocks or lay down spike strips. This makes it very easy to draw out a pursuit or completely evade them at any time. Just stay in that area, and if you want to lose them, make some tight turns and go down behind the boat to a covered tunnel. If you are fast enough, they will completely lose you and you can sit there until the Cooldown bar is full.
- When you are on lower heat levels, try to get as much bounty as possible. This will make it easier when you need to get over 1 million bounty to challenge the black list rival.
- An easy way to get milestones is to go to the Rosewood outer ring road, otherwise known as Highway 99. Drive around there until you get the milestones you need. To lose the cops, turn into the stadium. Hit the sign too get rid of all of your pursuers. Then, hide in the hiding zone until your cooldown fills.
- Make sure you can reach Pursuit level 4 or higher, then pick your fastest car. Start a pursuit with your car in manual. Keep it in first gear so it reaches about 40 to 80 mph. The cops will not know what to do. They will just follow you around aimlessly. This an easy way to get milestones.
liwcbtea nftg filr tbdbtdfai
- Once you reach Razor in the Blacklist (the very last person), you must do five races. On the circuit, take as many shortcuts as you can to win. If you do not do this, he will win by a minute. Also, it is recommended that you have the best parts in your car (Junkman). Once you win those five races, you will get your BMW back. However, in order to keep it you must evade a very long pursuit. You will start with a wanted level of 6. You will have large SUVs, very fast black C5s, and even helicopters after you. Once you start the pursuit, swerve off to the left to hit the bridge-like object, and get most of the cops off your tail. After hitting that, keep to the right. You will go through a construction site. Keep to the right to hit yet another bridge-like object, and lose most of your pursuers. Ahead you will soon see a gas station. Try to hit the gas tanks. Keep hitting things until about five minutes into the pursuit. Then, Mia will call and tell you where to go. Get there as fast as possible.
- When you defeat Razor Callahan at the very end of the game, Cross will call in every unit of police. There will be a total of thirty, including SUVs, Corvette C6s, Cross, and the Rockport helicopter. When it begins, it will be Condition 6. Keep to the right and hit a store awning to lose most of your pursuers. Then, go straight, keeping to the right. Make a hard right into the construction site. Hit the object under repair to lose more pursuers. Do not crash, or they will bust you. Continue straight and hit the gas station. You may have about at least eighteen cops on you now. After five minutes, Mia will call and put a marker on your map. Go there, avoiding any blocks or spike strips. The best way to avoid them is by going to the side where there are no cops blocking you. If both sides are blocked, hit a car's rear, which is the weak point. Other cops will then crash into the blocks, some getting immobilized. When you reach the spot, it is what used to be a blocked off road. Go in as fast as you can and a short intermission sequence will show that you are Need For Speed's Most Wanted.
- If you win the pinkslips to a Blacklist car, you may want to use the Blacklist car as your own and make the necessary upgrades to performance, as most of the upgrades will have been already made by the Blacklist owner. You do not need to spend too much money to increase the performance, handling, etc. Sometimes these cars will have upgrades that have not been unlocked yet, but most of these are usually visual. Only do this if the vehicle you have won has better attributes than the one you are currently driving in its standard mode. You can check this out in the car shop. Keep about three to five good quick cars in your safehouse.
- In order to get all the Blacklist member's cars, you must turn autosave off. Start a new career or continue your current one. After the prologue, buy the Cobalt SS. Get the races, milestones and bounty you need to race Sonny. However, do not race him yet. Instead, save the game. Race him. After you defeat him you should be able to pick two markers. Pick only random markers. If you do not get the pink slip, you will be able to continue. Restart the game. Because you saved it before you raced him, you be able to go ahead and challenge him. Once you defeat him again, pick the random marker that you did not choose last time. It should be the pink slip. Pick one more, continue, and save the game so that you can keep it. Continue doing this throughout the entire game and you will end up with all of the Blacklist member's cars.
Recommended Blacklist cars
- #15 Sonny's car. Make sure you upgrade this car.
- #10 Baron's car. It is a Porsche and for the next few Blacklist Racers it will help you out.
- #6 Ming's Lamborghini Gallardo. It has the highest possible engine, and you cannot even put it on your other cars yet.