- Teach your dog to sit and jump. While it is sitting, tell it to jump. Your dog should do a back flip.
- Get your dog to lie on its back, then tell your dog to jump. It will perform a somersault in the air.
- To do a back flip from a sitting position, tell it to sit, then jump.
- To do an easy back flip, try to find the "Flower Waltz" record. Have your dog(s) dance to it. The last move your dog(s) will perform will be a back flip. You will be able to teach your dog(s) back flip by doing this. Note: There are some other moves in this dance.
- You must have a "Flower Waltz" record in order for this to work. Put on the "Flower Waltz" record. At the end of the song, your dog(s) will do a back flip. Note: This does not work in Bark mode.
- After your dogs do extremely well at the disc competitions, throw a slow but high disc. Your dog will jump, catch it, and do a back flip in the air.
- If you find a shower cap, throw it to your dog. When they catch it in their mouth, they will do a back flip.
Go to the keyboard (if available). Set your camera on a certain dog. Play your keyboard. When you stop and if the dog stops barking. a light bulb will appear in the corner. Select it, then say "Be quiet".
Rub your dog on the chest and drag up.
Beg in circles
Tell your dog to beg, then quickly to spin. It should beg in circles.
- Teach your dog spin and roll over. Make it roll over. While it is on its back, tell it to spin. Your dog should spin around on his back, almost like break dancing.
- Have your dog lie on his back then tell it to spin. It will proceed to do a doggie version of a shoulder roll.
Make your dog roll over. When it is on its back and is showing its stomach, pet by its hind legs. Its entire butt should wiggle.
To teach your dog to dance you must have the trick "Beg". When your dog is begging, grab one of its paws and pull it up slowly. Then whenever your dog is begging, you
can teach your dog the trick.
Earn the pull rope. Take out the pull rope. Wait for
your dog to bite it. If you quickly slide the rope up while it
is biting, one of two things will happen. It will either let go,
or the camera will go above the dog, and it is hanging on the
rope. To stop, let go of the rope or swing the rope around until
the dog loses its grip and goes flying.
If you want your dog to learn how to do a flip, it must know how to sit and jump before you can complete this trick. When you have those tricks in your dog's memory, you can get your dog to do a flip if it is sitting; then command it to jump.
Flip from back
Teach your dog roll over and jump. Tell it to roll over then quickly have it jump. It should flip forward onto its legs, with something that resembles a Kung Fu-style move.
Touch one of your dog's hind legs and sometimes it
will wag. If this does not work, then try touching the other one.
If it still does not work, then try it when your dog wags its
rear at you. Most likely it will stop and wag its foot.
- Teach your dog to lie down and beg. While lying down, tell it to beg and your dog should do a handstand.
- To make your dog to stand on its two front paws, command it to lie on its stomach then tell it to stand or beg.
- Have your dog learn the commands for lie down and beg. Say the command for lie down, then say the command for beg. Your dog will then get up and stand on its two front paws.
When you brush your dog's hair, touch their front paw
with your stylus and drag it up. Once you have done that, let
go and its paw will shake for about five seconds.
Before attempting the hop, your dog must know the commands
to stand and dance. Have your dog do a little jiggy dance. Once
your dog is dancing, tell it to jump and it will start hopping.
Sometimes at night a neighbor dog will bark, your dog
will "howl" back. When he does this, tap on your dog's
picture and you will get the light bulb. Teach it howl. You only
have to teach him three or four times to learn the trick.
Jump lying on its side
Before attempting the jump lying on its side, your
dog must know the commands to lay on its side and jump. Tell it
to lay on its side and then say jump.
Repeatedly tap the stylus above the dog's head. The
dog may be more inclined to jump if it consistently wags its tail.
While your dog is sitting, stroke its head from top
March in circle
- While playing the Colonel Bogey record, the dogs will march around in a circle until the music stops.
- Note: Do not let your dogs do this too often or they will grow hungry and thirsty.
Rag doll puppy
When your dog is playing with the pull rope, grab the
other end and pull up with the stylus. This should make the puppy
hang on the other end like a rag doll. Drag the rope around the
screen and eventually the dog will fly off.
- While lying on the floor, move the stylus on its body in a horizontal motion (left to right, or right to left).
- When on its back, have the dog lie on its side and move the stylus on its body in a horizontal motion.
Make your dogs sleep using the Naptime record then
quickly switch to the Surprise record and play it. Watch when
it gets to the really loud note. They will jump up very scared.
When your dog turns around, touch one of its hind legs.
He will then scratch himself. While he is doing, tap on the lightbulb
and say "Scratch". Then, drag the lightbulb that appears
above his head to his mouth.
You can make your dog look like it is having a seizure.
The Have the dog roll over (do it manually) until it is in a half
roll position. Then, grab its ear for a few seconds. Do this multiple
times and your dog will be very angry. It should start bouncing
on its back and act crazy. It looks like it is having a seizure.
This could be done either standing or sitting. Grab
your dog's paw and move it up and down.
Stroke your dog's head from top to bottom.
When the dog is staring at you, you can touch his nose
and it will sneeze. The light bulb will appear . Click on the
name and say "sneeze". Do this for awhile and it will
learn sneeze. Note: You can do this while sitting, standing, and
Put your dog by camera and it might bend down and sniff.
Hit the light and say "sniff". Do this frequently and
it might learn sniff.
Spin or run in a circle
Grab your dog's tail and hold it in front of its face. It will run in a circle, chasing its tail.
Once your dog learns "sit", tell it to do
so. Pet your dog on the head from side to side. The collar will
look like it is spinning.
Stand and hop
Before attempting the hop, your dog must know the commands
jump and stand. Have your dog stand and say jump.
Stand or beg
Pet the dog's throat to make it tilt its head up. Once
the head is facing up, stroke his throat from bottom to top. Alternately,
touch its belly and slide the stylus up to its neck.
Stand out of food or water
When you give your dog food or water, tap your stylus
on the dog and it should sit out of the reward. Note: If you use
your finger you can make two dogs sit out. This is very difficult
After your dog has learned beg, lift its paw up, and
make it stand on its hind legs. It will stand and you will be
able to teach it how.
staf gvia gaaifb
Statue Of Liberty
Teach your dog "Sit". Tell it to sit, then
pull up its hand until it looks like she or he is the Statue of
Turning in circles while standing
Command your dog to beg or stand. Once it i's on its
hind legs, tell it to run in a circle.
Walk on two legs
First, make your dog stand on its hind legs. Put the
stylus on his leg and drag up. He should now be standing. Note:
Teach your dog that trick so it is remembered. Then, pull its
paw to the area that the training icon is located. It should now
be walking on its hind legs.
- Get your dog to sit and hold an ear back. The dog will wave its paw. Do it three or four times to get the trick.
- Hold your dog's ear back to his head when siting or lying down. He will wave his paw.
- Tell your dog to "sit", then grab its ear and hold it down. Depending your dog's temperament, it should look like its waving after a few seconds. Click on the light bulb and teach it "wave".
When you acquire the piano, play one note at a time.
This works better with two or three dogs. They will "yelp"