More:The Legend Of Zelda: Twilight Princess: Items
The Adult Wallet can be obtained after defeating the
giant Twilight Bug at Lake Hylia. Go to Hyrule Castle Town as
a human and go to the southeast alleyway. Look for a door. Give
the girl inside any Golden Bug you have caught and she will give
you an Adult Wallet, capable of holding 600 Rupees. One golden
bug is outside the south entrance of Castle Town, on the top of
a large vine covered column. Blow up the rocks with a bomb and
a Golden Ladybug will come out. It will resemble a point of light.
Hit it with the boomerang and grab it with A. There are
also two Golden Ants in Kakariko and Kakariko graveyard.
To get a Giant Wallet that is capable of holding 1,000
rupees, collect all twenty four Golden Bugs and bring them to
Aghita in Castle Town South Road.
Use the following trick to get the Big Key early. In the Temple Of Time, when you first enter the room with the spiders and the giant scale, get both little statues on one end of the scale to cross to the other side as you are supposed to do to advance. Before going in the door, turn left and there will be a gap in the railing, through which you can see a Clawshot anchor on the wall with a platform beneath it. Clawshot to the anchor and drop to the platform. Pick up the small statue that is there, jump off of the platform, and climb back up the stairs to the scale. Once back at the scale, throw the statue onto the end of the scale where the other two statues are; this should raise the platform you are on. Equip the Clawshot once more and look up -- there should be another anchor on the ceiling. Clawshot up to that and lower yourself down. Cross the walkway and ride the spinner along the railing to get to another platform. Here there will be a Poe, a small chest, and a door. Go through the door to enter a small room with one of the attacking statues and two little lizard-pig creatures with helmets from the Lakebed Temple guarding a wall with a gated alcove. Defeat all three and move the helmets reasonably close to the wall. Clawshot up to the ceiling and lower yourself down, then use the Clawshot to get the two helmets onto the platform you are on. Place those, and the two small statues you find, onto the switches to open the gate below. Drop down and open the chest to get the Big Key before you even bring the matching statue back down to the first room.
- Use the following trick to get another Bomb Bag. You will need The Zora Armor and Iron Boots. Go to Zora's Domain after having obtained the Water Bombs and you have teleported the Volcanic Boulder. Equip the Zora's Armor and the iron Boots. Go all the way down. Talk to the Zoras. Once in front of the boulder, you will see some sort of eyes peeking at everyone. Place a bomb near or over the boulder. You may want to hold it while you stand in front of it, although it will make you lose some health. After it explodes, a Goron will appear. Talk to him to receive another Bomb Bag.
- You can get three Bomb Bags, one from Iza's boat ride (played for the first time), one from the Bomb Shop in Kakiriko, and the last one at Zora's Domain. To get it, you must find the rock you used to break the ice when you were a wolf. Go to the throne room and swim down until you see the rock you used. Blow it up with a Water Bomb. A Goron will appear and give you a Bomb Bag.
Bigger bomb bags
Score 25 points playing Iza's boat game by shooting
jars on the way down to Lake Hylia. Yellow jars are worth 1 point
and red jars are worth 2 points. After you score 25 points Iza's
helper will allow you to carry double the bombs in all of your
bomb bags. The amount of bombs in each bag depends on what type
of bombs you are currently holding in each bag.
Enter the large tent in Southeast Hyrule Castle Town
and play the "STAR" mini-game. If you have the Clawshot,
win level 1 of the mini-game to unblock the Big Quiver, with a
60 arrow capacity. If you have the Double Clawshot, win level
2 of the mini-game to unlock the Giant Quiver, with a 100 arrow
ilau grd pcucldws
Bottle with Fairy Tears
Bring 20 Poe Souls to Jiovani.
Bring 60 Poe Souls to Jiovani.
To get free arrows. find an enemy that shoots arrows
at you (usually fire arrows). Keep dodging them. After the arrows
that were fired at you hit the ground you can retrieve them. You
may only have a few seconds to do this. Repeat this until you
have the desired amount of arrows.
- You must first get the Frog Lure or Sinking Lure. To get the Frog Lure, you must complete th Roalgoal mini-game. To get the Sinking Lure, go the northwest cove and cast a few times. To catch the Loach, go to the northern-most cove during the summer. Cast the Frog or Sinking Lure in the lily pads. As soon as he bites the fight is on. Landing it is the most difficult part.
- It is possible to catch and find the Hylian Loach. It more difficult with the Sinking Lure because it sinks, gets stuck in the mud, and you will lose it. Also some times people will use it in front of Hena and get it taken away. First, make sure you have the Frog Lure (obtained from the Rollgoal mini-game next to the door). Then, go to the fishing hole and go inside Hena's. Do not roll in here. You might scare the fish or cause problems with Hena. Once you catch the Loach, you get your picture taken and it will get put up on the wall. Go to Hena and ask her if you can go fishing by yourself. Always fish by yourself when catching the Hylian Loach. Make sure it is summer by looking at the trees. They are green in the summer. There will be a little indent in the map where there is a little cove on the northern part of the fishing hole. Go there and find the lilies. Next, use your Frog lure and cast away. The loach looks like an Ordon Catfish but has blue eyes and red fins.
- In the Zora Temple, find the room where you get the Boss key. There will be Skull Fish and two Hylian Loaches. Be careful not to catch a Skull Fish as they just take up bait.
- Places to catch Hylian Loaches are as follows.
- Fishing Pond by the Lilypads.
- Kakariko Graveyard by the Zoran Grave.
- Lake Hylia were the Poe was found. Use your senses and dig at any black spots.
- Up by the northeastern part of Hyrule Field. Use your senses and dig at any black spots.
When you complete the Goron Temple and free Hyrule
from the Twilight, go to Hyrule Town. Go to the southwest side
of the town square. Enter the building there. Immediately when
you enter, you should see a Goron standing there. Talk to him.
He will thank you for saving their mines. He will then ask if
you would like to buy the Hylian Shield for about 120 rupees.
When your in the Goron mines go to the village beneath it. Then
go to Huryle Field. The postman will soon run up to you, giving
you a letter that describes the Hylian Shield. The general store
in the village beneath Death Mountain (Goron mines) has the shield
for 200 rupees.
After obtaining the lantern, go back to Link's house.
Climb down into the basement. Take out your lantern and look around
the area of the chest with the purple rupee to find a mirror.
Switch to first person mode to see Link's reflection.
Go to the fishing hole. Catch and keep the following
fish: Hylian Pike, Hylian Bass, and an Ordonian Catfish. Once
you acquire these three fish, leave the fishing hole and re-enter
it to save the stats of the fish. Do not warp out or you will
not keep the fish in the tank. Next, get the Coral Earring. This
can be found by meeting Ashei and retrieving the Drawing Of The
Beast. Take this drawing to the Zora Child who is standing next
to his father's grave behind the cemetery in Kakariko Village.
He then will give you the Coral Earring. After you acquire the
earring, go the fishing hole and follow the path to the right.
Cross the bridge where you retrieved the Empty Bottle and go as
far north as possible. Once you get to the fishing bank, take
out your fishing pole and face north. Cast your line and in a
few attempts you should have the long awaited Sinking Lure. Note:
Do not use this lure while fishing with Hena. She will take it
away from you. If you dare to use it, just go over to where you
acquired it before and you will be able to attain this lure again.
In the Zora Temple, once you have dived into the pool
with the fish inside, take out the fishing pole (bait works faster).
Cast into the water and you will soon catch a fish that will not
be recorded because it is forbidden.
Blue Chu Jelly
In the first actual room of Lakebed Temple, there will
be blue Chu Jelly. You can collect this as many times as desired,
as long as you leave the temple each time before you get it again.
Orange Chu Jelly
If you kill a orange slug thing, scoop it. If you drink,
it will replenish eight hearts. Do not waste it; it is as valuable
as a fairy.
Rare Chu Jelly
- The Rare Chu Jelly (golden and sparkling) can be found in various places (for example, in the Snowpeak area). This is very valuable Chu jelly because it restores all of your hearts and also temporarily increases your attack strength.
- As the name implies, it is rare and only shows up in a few locations, such as the overhang of rocks near the bridge on the Lanayru province. However, it also only appears once in a long while. If you see it but miss your chance to get some of the valuable jelly because it combined with another Chu, simply leaving and coming back will not make the rare jelly reappear. Either continue with a game, complete a temple or two, or try resetting the game.
Easy Lantern Oil
- Get an empty bottle and go to the shop close to the Forest Temple run by the bird. Go inside and take some. Walk out he will ask to be paid. Do not pay. The next time you come back and go inside, he will call you a thief. Quickly take more items before he can peck you. Note: The peck only does one quarter of a heart of damage.
- After obtaining an Empty Bottle you can get as much Red Potion and Lantern Oil for as cheap as 0 rupees (the unsafe way) or 1 rupee (the easy and safe way). Go to the small shop near the Forest Temple run by the talking bird. You can scoop up whichever item desired. If you do not wish to pay, run. If you are not fast enough he attacks you repeatedly, then when you return he calls you a thief and may attack you again. However, if you want to use the safer method, grab as much as you desire, then walk over to the box besides the bird. Only pay 1 rupee no matter what the price was. He will make a comment about how cheap you are getting it for, but will not attack.
- Kill a Yellow Chu then immediately afterwards pull out your lantern and scoop up the jelly to fill it to the brim.
- Go to the shop that the bird runs in North Faron Woods. Get what you want from the shop and put 1 rupee in the box. If you do not, he will call you a thief and you will not be able to go in there without paying. He will call you a cheapskate, but you will have gotten a Lantern Oil and/or Red Potion for 1 rupee.
- Have a bottle that is empty. This must be done before you complete the Forest Temple. Fill the bottle with red potion/lamp oil and leave. Note: The bird will attack you until you are away from the area that it is in.
- In Kakariko Village, after you can change into a wolf whenever desired, and after you can make bomb arrows, turn into a wolf and jump on top of the big building with the giant bell on top. Shoot the bell with a Bomb Arrow to get a silver rupee (worth 200 rupees).
- To find a silver rupee worth 200 rupees, you need the bow combined with bombs. Warp or go to Kakariko Village. At the top of the Shaman's house is a giant bell. Aim the bow to the inside of the it and shoot. You can see it clearly with the Hawk Mask that you can buy at Malo's Mart. A kind of light will fall from the inside and stays on the roof of the house. To get it you must go where no one can see you and transform into a wolf. At the side of the house there is a hand-cart. Get over it and Midna will help you to jump to the top of the house to take the rupee.
- After you have filled your third Vessel Of Light and are again in human form, proceed to the Howling Stone high up on the cliff by Lake Hylia (the one you could not reach as a wolf). Behind it is a bombable wall leading into a cave. Bomb the wall and go in. Make sure to have plenty of bombs and lantern oil. Bomb the walls all around the cave to find enough rupees to fill your wallet.
- When using the Flight By Fowl you will use a Cucco to fly around Lake Hylia and get rupees. However the main focus is on the Isle Of Riches which is only accessible by the Flight By Fowl. Each floor has a special prize and each can be accessed by a floor higher than it. Note: If you are in Lake Hylia, this game is only accessible by Fyers big cannon launch thing. The following is a list of the floors and their prizes:
- Largest Floor: Nothing
- Second Floor: 10 Rupees
- Third Floor: 20 Rupees
- Fourth Floor: 50 Rupees
- Fifth Floor: Heart container
- Grand Prize (rotating floor): 100 Rupees
- Exit Castle Town through the south gate. Climb the pillar to the left. At the top is a circle of rocks. Turn into a wolf and dig in the middle. You will drop into a cave filled with water with two small islands on each side. Kill the enemies for a chest, then knock down the bee hive for bait. You can catch record breaking Pike and Greengills here and nearly every other cast can yield a bag of rupees. It is possible to fill your wallet here.
- Go to Lake Hylia to play the little bird's mini-game where you pop the fruit balloons. Get a perfect score by getting everything at the beginning (you should have 24 points) then just hit all twenty strawberries to get a silver rupee.
- In Kakariko Village, shoot the bell on top of the sanctuary with bomb arrows. Turn into a wolf and climb up it. You will see a silver rupee there.
- There is also a dog and bone near the Castle Town west gate. If you throw the bone into the patch of grass to the right of the doctor's house, and the dog tries to get it, but will instead come back with a rupee. You can do this as many times as desired.
- After you have completed Lakebed Temple, go to Kakariko Village. Transform into a wolf and go to the top of the sanctuary. Turn back into a human, get a Bomb Arrow, and shoot it into the center of the bell. A silver rupee will drop to the ground.
- Go to any place that has a lot of birds flying around (for example, the bridge over Lake Hylia). Kill all the birds with your bow and arrow. When all of them are killed, a number of rupees of different values will fall to the ground.
- Once you have the Zora Armor and can dive into deep water, jump into the water in the center of Zora's throne room. Lift up the small rocks on the bottom and around the area to find high value rupees. Four or five rocks have yellow rupees (worth ten green rupees), a couple have blue rupees (worth five green rupees), and one has a red rupee (worth twenty green rupees). Rise to the surface and exit the throne room. Then, go back into the throne room and dive back in to find the now respawned rupees. This is a fast way to fill your wallet.
- Go to Death Mountain and a Goron will ask if you want to climb on. Say "Yes", and continue following the path. A second Goron will asked you the same thing. Say "Yes" and look to the right. When you arrive, grab the rock. a red rupee (worth 20 rupees) will appear. Continue following the path and grab the other rocks. Each one will have a red rupee. You can do this many times as desired.
- In the Fishing Hole, you can chop all of the grass to get rupees. You can get anywhere from 50 to 80 rupees. You can repeat this as many times as desired.
- Use the following trick to get easy rupees that will always come back. When you are outside of Snowpeak Ruins, turn into a wolf. As soon as you reach the snow, you will see a ledge to the right that you can walk onto. Follow the elevated path around the bend ahead. Then, go up the hill to a plateau. Use your senses and you will see many locations to dig. Doing so will accumulate about 50 rupees and a heart. Jump off an edge and repeat as many times as desired. The heart will keep you alive, so jumping off the edge will not matter.
- In the Water Temple, go to the area where you obtained the Boss key. In the uppermost section of where you get the Boss key there should be several pots. Three of the pots have yellow rupees in them, and another one should have a blue rupee. The rupees in that particular area respawn. Continue entering and exiting the area until you have the desired amount of rupees.
- Go to the Bridge Of Elden. On the other side from the owl you will see a ladder. Kill the goblins, then move the owl to a place where you can jump across. You can climb up and get an orange rupee (worth 100 rupees).
Heart Piece locations
- In Castle Town, the fortune teller to the south will provide you with all of the Heart Piece locations for 10 rupees each.
- When you are a wolf, go to Lake Hylia and play the song that gets Plumm near you. Talk to him and he will tell you the game will start when you take flight. Play the song again and a giant Twilight bird will come pick you up. Get 10,000 points by hitting only the red ones and get a big combo (shown in the lower right screen). When you finish, he will give you a Heart Piece. If you do it again and surpass your high score, Plumm will give you 100 rupees.
- When you defeat the Boss of the Yeti's place, the two yetis will hug. About 300 hearts will appear. Each time you talk to them another one comes out.
- When you are low on hearts, go to any spring whose spirit you have returned (for example, Ordona's spring in Ordon). Walk around in the spring for awhile and your hearts will slowly fill up. Alternately, you can go to the Hot Springs at Death Mountain to regain lost hearts.
- Go to Hyrule Town after you get rid of the Twilight. Go to the west side of town. There will be a bone. Go south and you will find a dog. It will follow you. Throw the bone in the alley way and the dog will come out with ether a heart or rupee.
- In Hyrule Castle Town, after you defeat the Star mini-game for the first time, talk with the three girls outside of the tent. They will fall in love with Link, and one heart will drop from each one.
Use the following information to get bottles.
- Bottle 1: The woman gives this bottle to you at the start of the game.
- Bottle 2: Purchased from Coro South of Faron Forest for 100 rupees (includes lantern oil with purchase).
- Bottle 3: Go to the Fishing Hole that Hena owns at the place called Upper Zora River. Go to the Fishing Hole and bobber fish at the bridge where there is a sign. The water is murkier than normal. This may require multiple attempts.
- Bottle 4: Defeat and collect 20 Poe Souls and bring them to Jovani in Castle Town (where all the cats are must be able to dig).
Golden Bug locations
The locations of all 24 bugs are as follows.
- Ant: Kakariko Village. The male ant is located on a tree to the right of the hole in the back of the Kakariko graveyard and the female ant is in the house just prior to the bomb shop on the west side of the village.
- Beetle: Faron Province, Hyrule Field. The male beetle is located on a tree in the southern portion of Hyrule Field. The tree is positioned between two raised land masses. As for the female, she is on a tree on the western side of the field. It is just south of the giant dirt patch.
- Butterfly: Hyrule Field east of Castle Town. Just south of the east entrance of Castle Town is a small flower patch containing the male. To find the female, she is on a vine-covered ledge just northeast of the east castle town exit.
- Dayfly: Gerudo Desert. To find the male you must search the southern part of the desert, almost dead center, north of the barricades. For the female, search the trenches at the southeast end of the desert (near the chunk of bridge). It is recommended that you do this at nightfall.
- Dragonfly: Zora's Domain. The male is on top of the hill at the southwest end of the domain. The female is right in front of the boating game shack.
- Grasshopper: Eldin Province, Hyrule Field. The male is at the entrance to Kakariko Village. The female is at the northeastern part of the map. This is best done at night.
- Ladybug: South of Castle Town. The male is on the vine covered pillar southwest of the gate. The female is near the three trees of the left side of the balcony.
- Mantis: Great Hylian Bridge. The male is on the wall of the northern half of the bridge. The female is on a rock just south of the bridge. It is easier to find her by looking at the bridge.
- Phasmid: Eldin Bridge. The male is on the arch on the south end of the bridge. The female is on a cliff to the north of the bridge. You will need the Clawshot.
- Pill Bug: Kakariko Gorge. The male is on the southern end of the bridge. The female is found by some flowers on the southwest corner, north of the bridge.
- Snail: Sacred Grove. The male is on the inside of the southwestern alcove. The female is inside the Temple Of Time, on west side of the staircase.
- Stag Beetle: Hyrule Field north of Castle Town. The male is near a tree on the east side of the bridge. The female is on the northern side of the field, above a bombable entrance to an icy cave.
Golden Bug rewards
Once you have collected your first Golden Bug you can take it back to Castle Town to the girl's castle. She will give you an Adult Wallet. For a male or female Golden Bug she will give you 50 Rupees each, and 100 Rupees for the pair.
Finding Poe Souls
When trying to find the Poe Souls, look at night. Most of them can only be found at night or in dark places such as caves. There is a Poe on the second floor of The Isle of Riches.
Poe Soul locations
All Poes should be searched for at night, with the exception of the dungeons, Cave of Ordeals, and hidden grottos. In Link's human form, each Poe can be seen by the blue lantern it holds. However it can only be destroyed in Link's beast form. After collecting twenty or more Poes, Jovani will reward you with a bottle of the Great Fairy's Tears. Collecting 60 Poes will get you a reward of 200 rupees. From then on, Jovani's cat will then grant you 200 rupees any time you talk to him. After all Poes are destroyed, Jovani can be found at Telma's bar. To get back to Jovani's house, go to the central square of Castle Town, then go down the south road. Take the first road on the right. In this "back ally" and on the left, will be his house. In the front of the house there will be a group of cats that gather. Use Wolf Link and his senses to find a spot to dig into on the left side of the house.
- 1. Your first Poe is on the way on your journey to Hyrule Castle again. He is found in Jovani's house.
- 2, 3, 4, 5. Four poes are found in Arbiter's Grounds. They are part of one of the tasks for the dungeon.
- Faron Province
- 6. Faron Woods. This Poe is lurking in the Poisonous Swamp. Using Midna and Wolf Link, jump across the platforms to encounter him.
- 7. Sacred Grove. This Poe can be found up on a stump. Look for an area with a small pool of water, and a waterfall. To get him, go behind this waterfall.
- 8. Sacred Grove. Go to the area where you first had to defeat the Skull Kid (for access to the Master Sword). Blow up the boulder in the middle of this area and a Poe should be exposed.
- 9. Sacred Grove. In the area that you obtained the Master Sword, you will find this Poe.
- 10. Hyrule Field. As soon as you leave Faron woods, go to the small bridge above a small stream of water straight ahead. A Poe can be found lurking in this area.
- Eldin Province
- 11. Kakariko Village. A Poe can be found floating around, up above Barnes' bomb shop, near the wreckage of the house that you had to blow up earlier as Wolf Link.
- 12. Kakariko Village. This next Poe can be found going up a bit more from the ruins of the house, up near the watchtower (where Talo now keeps watch). He will be directly in front of the door to the watchtower.
- 13. Kakariko Village. Go to the graveyard behind the village sanctuary. This Poe will be floating around here.
- 14. Kakariko Village. There is another Poe in the graveyard. Open up a gravestone to reveal him.
- 15. Death Mountain. Start moving up Death Mountain and go over to the second Goron you see. Use him to toss you up to the cliff left of where he stands. Up on this cliff will be a Poe.
- 16. Kakariko Gorge. Coming out of Kakariko Village, after crossing the bridge, go to your right up a hill. Here you should find a Poe wandering around a tree up on this hill.
- 17. Kakariko Gorge. After collecting the above Poe, go to the opposite side of where you are. Look for a boulder along the wall. Blow it up to reveal a hidden lantern cavern. Make sure that your lantern is full. Searching this hidden lantern cavern completely, you should encounter the Poe.
- 18. Hidden Village. Entering the hidden village, look to the right to see this Poe on the upper front balcony. Use a net that is hanging from the same platform he is on. Use your Clawshot to bring yourself up to him.
- 19. Hyrule Field. Take the Great Bridge of Hylia from Lanayru to Faron Province. Looking at your map now, after you have crossed the bridge, and made that stretch of the land, this Poe will be up on a high ledge on the southeast wall, to your right. This ledge will be before you take some twists and turns to get into Faron. Use your bomb arrows to blow up a few boulders and then use the Clawshot pads that are revealed to get up to him.
- Lanayru Province
- 20, 21, 22. Lake Hylia. These three Poes are found in another lantern cavern. On your map, a Howling Stone can be located in the southwest part of the lake. Climb up to the howling stone. Note: As soon as you come up from the ladder, the Howling Stone should be on your right. Look in the opposite direction of the stone; you should see a boulder in the wall, just as in Kakariko Gorge. Blow up this boulder to reveal this cavern. Search the cavern completely to find them all. Also, before entering, make sure to have enough oil in your lantern and some, if not all, empty bottles because this one is much longer. There will be some Yellow Chu Chus inside that you can use as refills if needed.
- 23. Lake Hylia. While playing the Flight-by-Fowl game atop Lake Hylia, float down to the floating platform in the middle of the lake. A Poe is waiting on one of the lower platforms.
- 24. Lake Hylia. Coming out of the Spirits cave, go to the right until you find a patch of land. A Poe wanders around here. On your map, he is in the east area of Lake Hylia.
- 25. Lake Hylia. Use the warp portal to warp to the lake, then turn around to see several platforms. Jump across them to get to a Poe that is on the land to the back.
- 26. Lake Hylia. If you go to the lookout tower, where Auru was located (the one that helped you get to the desert). There is a Poe floating around at the base of this tower.
- 27. Lake Hylia. To find your last Poe here, go back up to the Flight-by-Fowl game challenge. After getting about half way down, make a U-turn to find a small platform sticking out of the wall under the game house. Your Poe will be here.
- 28. Zora's Domain. Warp to the Zora Domain throne room. Upon leaving the throne room, jump down the waterfall. Swim to your left to the area where you had to catch a Reekfish. A Poe can be found up on the little hill here. A Golden Bug should also be near.
- 29. Zora's Domain. Go over to where the entrance to Snowpeak is located. Using Wolf Link and Midna, jump up a short distance until you are behind the main waterfall to find your Poe.
- 30. Zora's River. Coming out of Zora's Domain and into Zora's River, to your right is a small grassy hill. On it, you will see a Poe.
- 31. Hyrule Field. In the land north of Hyrule Castle, there is a stone bridge. On this bridge will be a Poe.
- 32, 33. Hyrule Field. In the same area as the Poe above, go to the eastern part of the land until you find two trees. In between those two trees should be a patch of dirt. Use Wolf Link and his senses to dig in and capture the two Poes inside.
- 34. Hyrule Field. Going through Castle Town, use the eastern exit to find a Poe out on the bridge.
- 35. Hyrule Field. Go through Castle Town again and exit through the south. Near the pool of water will be another Poe to capture.
- 36. Hyrule Field. Going through Castle Town once more, exit through the west. Coming out to this field, go to the path farthest to your left. This path will lead you to the ruined stone lookout. Here, in the same area that you found a statue for Shad, will be a Poe.
- 37. Gerudo Mesa. Use Fyer's cannon blast to send you flying to the Gerudo Mesa. After landing, start moving to your left. You should catch sight of a Poe in the distance on a small platform.
- 38. Gerudo Mesa. In the enemy encampment, go over to where you had to battle King Bulblin (and afterwards where he temporarily trapped you in by fire). You can find a Poe around the place where you fought him.
- 39. Gerudo Mesa. Before you enter the temple of Arbiter's Grounds, to your left is a Poe floating about.
- 40. Gerudo Mesa. In the northeastern most part of the desert, there is platform with a tree on top. Use your Clawshot and hook the tree to get up onto the platform and up to your Poe.
- 41, 42. Gerudo Mesa. In the same location as the Poe above, use Wolf Link's senses to dig into an underground grotto to find these two Poes.
- 43. Gerudo Mesa. Go to the southwestern part of the desert, to the location where the missing piece of the Bridge of Eldin was found. If you have not yet brought back the missing piece to the bridge, do so, then afterwards warp back to the Gerudo Mesa. Around where the missing piece was should be a Poe wandering about.
- 44, 45, 46. Cave of Ordeals. These three can be found in the Cave of Ordeals. In the same location as above, and after collecting the Poe, go down the stairs that lead to this cave. The first Poe in here will be on the 17th floor. The second is found on the 33rd floor. The last Poe is on the 41st floor. You will have need all of your quest items in order to get through the cave completely. When you obtain the Double Clawshot you will be good to go.
- 47. Gerudo Mesa. Back at the Gerudo Mesa, go to the beginning of the path that leads to the enemy encampment. Note: You should not be in the enemy encampment itself. Go down the path to your left. Do not take any other turns. Just continue following this path until it leads to a dead end, which is where the Poe lurks.
- Snowpeak Mountain
- 48. Snowpeak. Upon going up the mountain, you should encounter some large rocks. This Poe is hiding about these rocks.
- 49. Snowpeak. This Poe will be on the first cliff up the mountain. Entering Snowpeak Mountain, and after jumping the pieces of ice in the water, look up and to the left to see a lone tree in the distance. Go up towards it, watching the tree as you go up the steep slope. After going up the steep cliff, take a left to get to this tree and to the Poe.
- 50. Snowpeak. After climbing up a bit more, take a right at the next "Y". In open an area with a few trees is the Poe, along with some Bat Keese.
- 51. Snowpeak Cave. Once you dig into the cave, a Poe is hiding in the left boulder of ice that you will see. You will need the Ball and Chain to get him out and capture him.
- 52. Snowpeak. After snowboarding down the hill against the Yeto, turn around and you should see a hill to the left. Go over there as Wolf Link and start going up the winding pathway that will lead up to a Poe on top. Be careful not to fall off while battling him.
- Snowpeak Ruins
- 53. In this temple you will find your first Poe in the middle of the foyer.
- 54. Your next Poe will be found in a room that is all ice. On the second floor, go to the southeast room. Against one of the walls should be some chunks of ice to break with the Ball and Chain, after which a Poe (along with some Keese), will reveal itself.
- 55. The last Poe is back at the entrance. You will need the Ball and Chain to get to him. As soon as you enter, to your left and right will be suits of armor. Smash open a middle one to reveal a Poe.
- Temple Of Time
- 56. You will find your first Poe here after you pass through the doors from the Sacred Grove to the entrance to the Temple Of Time. In this room, coming down the stairs, take a U-turn to your left. Using the Dominion Rod, move the owl statue that you see to let this Poe out, then take him down.
- 57. Go to the third floor, with the room with the huge rotating platform in the middle. Go to the west side of the room. You should find a yellow gate that a Poe is behind. Bring one of the small statues atop the walls on either side of the gates. Hit the switch behind the gate to let the Poe out.
- 58. On the sixth floor is your next Poe. It is the room with the large scale against a wall. Use the scale, and with the small statues, make one side bring you up as high as it can go. Use your Clawshot to hook onto a Clawshot pad in the middle of the ceiling, then walk the path to some spinner tracks on the wall. With these tracks, go to the right and it will bring you around to a platform that a Poe waits at.
- City in the Sky
- 59. In an outer area on the third floor is your first Poe. Use the flying plants above and hook on with your Clawshot to get you over two walls. Look to the south to an open area where you should see another flying plant above near you. Hook onto this plant that will bring you to another small lone area. Drop down to the area where your Poe lurks.
- 60. Go to the fourth floor. In the outer area of where you obtained the Boss Key, a Poe is waiting atop a platform. Use some wall vines and the tightropes to get over to him. Be careful not to fall off the edge when trying to capture him. Finish him off and you will have completed your Poe hunt.
Howling Stones may be found at the following locations.
- Howling Stone #1
- Location: n/a
- Golden Wolf Location: Forest Temple Entrance
- Song: n/a
- Skill: Finishing Blow
- Howling Stone #2
- Location: Death Mountain Geizer Area
- Golden Wolf Location: Ordon Spring
- Song: Song of Healing -- Majora's Mask
- Skill: Shield Bash
- Howling Stone #3
- Location: Upper Zora River
- Golden Wolf Location: Eastern Entrance to Hyrule
- Song: Oath To Order -- Majora's Mask
- Skill: Back Slice
- Additional Information: The Stone is at a small cliff overlooking the river , accessible once water has returned to the lake.
- Howling Stone #4
- Location: Lake Hylia
- Golden Wolf Location: Gerudo Desert
- Song: Nocturne Of Shadow -- Ocarina Of Time
- Additional Information: The location of this stone is found near the tower where you first meet Auru. It is in the southernmost part of Lake Hylia nearest to the Gerudo Desert. You must be able to transform in your wolf form at will because it requires both forms to access it.
- Howling Stone #5
- Location: Sacred Grove Entrance
- Gold Wolf Location: Southern entrance to Hyrule
- Song: Prelude of Light -- Ocarina of Time
- Howling Stone #6
- Location: Snowpeak Trail
- Golden Wolf Location: Kakariko Village Graveyard
- Howling Stone #7
- Location: Hidden Village
- Golden Wolf Location: Entrance to Hyrule Castle
Triforce on Golden Ladybug
When in Princess Agitha's house, if you have already
caught a Golden Ladybug ,look on its back. When the glow goes
away you should see the Triforce in the center of its back.