More:Wii Sports: Bowling
When aiming for the pins in the first aiming thing,
move all the way to the far right or left. Then depending on which
direction you aimed the first one, aim the second one as far as
you can go in the same direction. Your target will be in another
Alternate ball color
When starting a game of Bowling, hold the D-pad
in one of the following directions to change the color of your
bowling ball. Press Up for blue (default color), Left
for pink/red, Down for green, or Right for gold.
Alternate ball design
Earn the Pro level to unlock a bowling ball with diamond
engebdua iclw drtrbd nupaytra,
Throwing behind you
- Note: This only works in a regular game. When you are about to throw your ball, release B when the Wiimote is all the way behind you. You should throw the ball backwards, and all the Miis will cheer.
- When you are in a normal game of bowling, put your hand with the Wiimote up, hold B, and swing your hand down. When your hand is behind you, release B. The ball should go behind you and if it reaches the Miis they will jump up, spin around a few times, and land while saying "Ow!"
Training Power Throws
When on the "final lane" of Power Throws,
move all the way to the right (or left, depending on which hand
you use). Turn toward the wall two to four notches then release
the ball on top of the wall. If done correctly, the bowling ball
will travel down the top of the wall past the pins, and all 92
pins will fall down at once.
When beginning your throw, release the ball while you are on the backswing. You will toss the ball backwards and scare the spectators.
Throw your ball into other people's lanes
Move all the way to one side then press A to
switch to angle changing mode. Changing your angle so that your
ball will be aimed in the direction of someone else's lane. Then,
release the ball near the top of your delivery to get it to "jump"
over the gutter. The ball should end up in another lane.
Perfectly straight shot
As you bowl, hold B. Do not release B
and it will leave the Mii's hand in the air. Do not roll it immediately.
Once that happens, you will have your hand in the air with the
ball. Then, bowl it as usual after your hand is in the air. You
will drop the ball and it will roll perfectly straight very quickly.
and Shayne Augustine.
- While holding the Wiimote up and behind (as if you are getting ready to release the ball), hold B for about three seconds. Release the ball when it reaches slightly past your leg. and your Mii character is at the line. He will probably take about three steps. Chances are good that you will knock down most or all of the pins, getting strikes most of the time.
- Go to the third dot to your right (or left depending on which way you bowl). Throw it hard to get a strike every time.
- Line up your character pointing at the space between the #1 and #2 pins (press D-pad Up). While swinging through, do not release B. Instead, hold it through the top of your swing then pull it back again and swing through again. Do this as fast as possible. Upon completion of your second swing, make sure to release the ball with little to no spin. You should get a strike every time.
- Go to the left of the lane (gutter). Switch to the mode where you can turn from left and right. Point to around the middle of the lane. Roll the ball. You should get a strike. This may require several attempts.
- Move you character over until you are pointing at the fourth pin (if you are right-handed). Press A to change to the swivel option and point at the space between the first and second pins. When you roll, make sure you put just a little bit of spin on it and you should get a strike.
- To knock most of the pins down, when you are aiming your ball, go slightly to the right (or left depending on which hand you bowl with). You should either get a strike or knock about eight or nine pins down.
- To get an easy strike, use the D-pad to move the pointer so that it is in between the first two notches in the lane. If you are right-handed, move it to the right side, and vice versa.
- Stand as far away from your television as possible. Aim from the first or second arrow on either side and throw a hard curve. The ball will hit the pocket and you will get a strike about 90% of the time. If you hit dead on the pocket you will still get the strike.
- Hold B until the ball is in front of you. Release the ball slowly, then go up in speed. Keep the line straight. Note: This might require some practice.
- Before you bowl, if you are left-handed click three spaces to the left. If you are right-handed click three spaces to the right. You will have enough power and can get a strike every time.
Training mode: 91 pin stage
When at the 91 pin stage in Training mode, press A,
then press the D-pad Right two times. Press A again
and move all the way to the right until you reach the barrier.
Swing the ball up onto the barrier. Make sure it does not fall
off . If the ball goes off the barrier it will not work. If done
correctly, you will hear a sound of a rock that is falling. All
the pins will fall down. Note: This may require a few attempts.
Training mode: Picking up spares gold medal
Knock down the pins with a single throw. Twist your
wrist to curve the ball. If you knock down all the pins on seventeen
lanes you will earn a gold medal.
Training mode: Picking up spares platinum medal
Knock down the pins with a single throw. Twist your
wrist to curve the ball. If you knock down all the pins on all
twenty Lanes you will earn a platinum medal. Note: Lane 20's pin
is only a single pin and will be easy to pick up.
Training mode: Easy 91 pin strike
- In the "Power Bowling" training level, when you get to the 91 pin level, make the ball ride the top of the blue boundary wall all the way to the end. After that, you should hear a click, then the sound of an explosion. Shortly after that you will see all 91 pins drop, giving you a strike.
- There is a secret button that destroys all standing pins is in Training mode called "Power Throws". If you ride the rail you can get this button, making an explosion and knocking down all the pins. Note: This only works on the 91 pin part. The button is red and visible when you press Up.
Second training level
Use the following trick to score over 700 with ease. Switch to the pivot option with A. In other words, do not move you character left or right, just move you aim to the right or left. This works for both left and right handed bowlers. Swing all the way until you are pointing at the first WiiSport symbol on the rail (the closest to you). Move there until the tip of the dotted line disappears right at the far edge (the area closest to the pins) of said WiiSport symbol. Pivot back down toward the pins until the dot reappears and then count five clicks, spaces back to the center. Make sure you listen to the clicks and do not worry about what it looks like. If done correctly, and with enough power, you should get a strike on every set-up. This works better when you throw the ball and it does not skip down the lane, meaning it comes out of your bowler's hand cleanly.
Power Bowling perfect score
The perfect score for the Power Bowling practice simulation is 890.
Animal Crossing reference
When you zoom in the sound is the same as when the menu in Animal Crossing is displayed.