My Tribe (PC)
Mystery Magnate Trophy - Celestial Starstone
Use Stardust on a person. Drag that person to the Starstone. Then, use three Stardusts on the Starstone. It will become the Star Beacon.
Mystery Mastermind Trophy - Celestial Moonstone
Use Moondust on a person. Drag that person to the Moonstone. Then, use three Stardusts on the Moonstone. It will become the Moon Beacon.
Mystery Mogul Trophy - Wildflower Vault
Use a Legendary farmer (maximum Agriculture level) on the mystery flower plant. Next, complete the flower circles according to the color sequence by planting flowers. A new flower color will be unlocked.
- Wildflower Vault
- This resembles a rock with a flowering bush on top of it. To get hints, drop people with various levels of Agriculture skill on the object. Look at the ring pattern around the base of the mysterious object. Notice that there are gaps in the rings. Place appropriately colored flowers in the gaps, and the mysterious object will be solved. You will gain access to orange flowers and unlock a trophy.
- Fountain Of Youth
- This resembles an old fountain with a circular base. To get hints, drop people with various levels of Science skill on the object. Drop a Legendary Scientist on the fountain. This will give you access to "fountain water" in the Science/Potion Lab. Make a potion using Mushrooms, Fountain Water, and a Golden Relic. Use it on someone who is at least 65 years old. That person will become much younger, and the mysterious object will be solved. You can now make "youth potions" to keep your people alive and will unlock a trophy.
- Ancient Stone
- This resembles a stone with a fossil. To get hints, drop people with various levels of Science and Rock Harvesting skill on the stone. Drop a Legendary Rock Harvester on the stone to chip it and expose new fossils inside. Drop a Legendary Scientist on the stone to have them interpret the fossils and solve the mysterious object. You will now gain a large number of Science points and unlock a trophy.
- Cornucopia Bush
- This resembles like a dying bush with one leaf. To get hints, drop people with various levels of Agriculture skill on the object. A Legendary Farmer will tell you that the soil near the bush is very nutrient poor. Create a potion of Guano, Seawater, and Stardust and use it on the bush. Then, drop a Legendary Farmer on the bush and they will nurse it back to life. You will now have access to the potion element "Berries" and unlock a trophy.
- The Ever Tree
- This resembles a blue glowing tree stump. To get hints, drop people with varying levels of physical strength on the object. Find someone with 100 Physical Strength and drop them on the stump. They will tear it out of the ground to reveal a sapling. Create a rain potion using Fish, Seawater, and Stardust, and use it on the grass near the sapling. While it rains, drop a Legendary Farmer on the sapling and it will grow into the "Ever Tree". You will now have access to the potion element "Ironwood" and unlock a trophy. Note: The "Ever Tree" can provide you with an unlimited amount of Wood resource.
- Iron Oxide Monolith
- This resembles a rusty red pillar on the sand. To get hints, drop people with various levels of "tool skill" (for example, Wood Harvesting, Farming, etc) or Science skill on the object. Find someone who is Legendary in Science and Agriculture, Wood Harvesting, Rock Harvesting, or Construction. Drop that person on the monolith to solve it. Your tribe will now have "Iron Tools" that make them perform tool-requiring tasks faster and unlock a trophy.
- Celestial Moonstone
- This resembles a blue rock with a moon-shaped hole. To get hints, drop a person which you have used a Stardust. Find someone who has previously had Moondust used on them and drop them on the Moonstone to activate it. Then, use Moondust on the Moonstone repeatedly until fill it completely. More Moondust will fall on your island and you will unlock a trophy.
- Celestial Starstone
- This resembles a yellow rock with a star-shaped hole in it. Find someone who has previously had stardust used on them and drop them on the Starstone to activate it. Then, use Stardust on the Starstone repeatedly until you fill it completely. More Stardust will fall on your island and you will unlock a trophy.
Use the following items together on the indicated target for the corresponding effect.
|Berries||Fountain||Golden Relic||Adult||Dye hair red|
|Berries||Fountain||Moondust||Adult||Dye hair brown|
|Berries||Fountain||Stardust||Adult||Dye hair black|
|Berries||Rain||Golden Relic||Adult||Dye hair strawberry blonde|
|Berries||Rain||Moondust||Adult||Improve art skill|
|Berries||Rain||Stardust||Adult||Dye hair light brown|
|Berries||Sea||Moondust||Adult||Dye hair blonde|
|Fish||Fountain||Stardust||Adult||Improve fishing skill|
|Guano||Fountain||Golden Relic||Farm||Fertilize all farms|
|Guano||Fountain||Moondust||Adult||Improve agriculture skill|
|Guano||Sea||Stardust||Farm||Fertilize; instant crops|
|Ironwood||Rain||Moondust||Adult||Improve construction skill|
|Ironwood||Sea||Stardust||Adult||Improve science skill|
|Lodestone||Rain||Stardust||Ground||Create barrel or crate|
|Mushrooms||Fountain||Golden Relic||Aged adult||Restore youth|
|Mushrooms||Rain||Golden Relic||Adult||New hairstyle|
|Mushrooms||Rain||Stardust||Adult||Dye hair dark brown|
|Mushrooms||Sea||Golden Relic||Adult||New hairstyle|
|Mushrooms||Sea||Moondust||Adult||Dye hair auburn|
|Mushrooms||Sea||Stardust||Female||Next birth is twins|
|Rock||Sea||Stardust||Ground||Create a rock|
|Rocks||Rain||Golden Relic||Adult||Increase physical strength|
|Rocks||Sea||Golden Relic||Adult||Improve rock harvesting skill|
|Rocks||Sea||Stardust||Ground||Create a rock|
|Vegetables||Fountain||Golden Relic||Adult||New hairstyle|
|Vegetables||Rain||Moondust||Adult||All stomachs full|
|Vegetables||Sea||Golden Relic||Adult||New hairstyle|
|Wood||Rain||Golden Relic||Adult||Increase mental strength|
|Wood||Sea||Golden Relic||Adult||Improve woodharvesting skill|
- Trees must be marked for harvest. If they are not marked for harvest, your tribe will run out of wood while the game is idle. If they run out of wood, the fire dies then the tribe will starve to death because they cannot cook food. Make sure to have lots of trees marked for harvest when you quit the game.
- You must also mark rocks for harvest, but they are not as crucial as wood. If you run out of rock you will be unable to finish a building project.
- You can only use Rain Water for potions while it is raining. To make it rain, make a potion and use it on the ground (Fish, Sea Water, Star Dust). Making successful potions does not reduce the quantity of Stardust, Moondust, and Golden Relics. However if a potion explodes you will lose those ingredients.
- Only use the Youth potion on elderly tribe members with gray hair or it will be wasted.
If you do not have enough huts for your tribe, the people will sleep standing on their feet. The maximum population is 50.
Use the following trick to build your ship without waiting to first build a dock. Click to build your dock then immediately demolish it. This will replace the dock with the ship in the build menu. You can then start construction on your ship without having to construct the dock first.
Build then immediately demolish a Celestial Tower (requires Construction level 3). Stardust can be used to change a person's stats.
- Build then immediately demolish a Lunar Tower (requires Construction level 3). Moondust can be used to change a person's appearance.
- Do not use Moondust on a sapling; a star can do the same job.
Select an island with what appears to be a rotten bush. Once on the island, use the "Fertilize; instant crops" combination and place it on the bush. Take a legendary agricultural person and place them on the bush.
Complete all three rings with the sequence of colors. Look at first ring and figure out what color goes next in line. Do the same for the second and third ring.
You can find Golden Relics on the beach when a storm comes.
- Click on the seabird swimming at the sea facing the island.
- Guano can help you a lot when it comes to crops.
Select an island with the Glowing Stump. Get a Legendary farmer and put him on it to reveal a small sapling. Then, make a potion using Fish, Seawater, and Stardust. Use it on ground and it will magically rain. You will get an Ironwood tree which will last forever. Note: You cannot get it if the mystery is on your island.
High levels of physical strength make your people move faster.
gisolm yetcila negefres
Use Stardust on a sapling to get an full grown tree. Note: Depending on the size of the area surrounding it, you can get not just one, but several full-grown trees by doing this.
To build a lot of trees all at once, click "Build", then click "Trees. When you find an area where you want to place them, click on the ground but do not release the mouse. Drag the mouse all around the area, and it will plant as many trees as desired until the Left Mouse Button is released.
Use your Stardust on a younger male member of your tribe to max out all his skills and attributes. This will require between 50 and 60 Stardust. When this male is bred with a female member of the tribe, their offspring will almost always have 100/100 on both Physical and Mental Strength, regardless of the Physical/Mental Strength of the female. The "Super" tribes people move very fast due to the high Physical Strength. They will also learn skills at an extraordinary rate due to their high Mental Strength.
- Build the science hut. Build a hut below it. Above the science hut, build food storage. Create a wall of fire pits around them. Put a 100% science person in there and he will not have to leave.
- If you are low on science points, have all of the people research for awhile.
Moon and Sun Stone effects
The Moon and Sun Stones can do the following.
- Replenish resources.
- Help construct buildings.
- Fertilize the process of plants.
- Give resources. Use it on the fish, rock, and wood buildings and sheets.
- Give Science points. Use it on the lab.
- Unlock new clothes to customize your tribe members. Use it on the tailor.
If you have the Moon Mystery, you can solve it after getting to level 2 Technology. Make sure you have at least four Moondust. Take one of your tribesmen and put him on the moon mound. It will start to shake. Take your Moondust and place on the mound. You must put Moondust on the mound four times. You will then get more Moondust on the island.
Do not select a multi-sectioned island to begin. It takes too long for your people to walk from one section to the next, and each section is too little to build only on one part.
Exceeding maximum population
- Use the following trick to increase your population past 50 people. You must to be close to 50 people to begin with (at least 46 people). If a few people die, give all of your female tribes people that can have babies the potion for twins. One after another, quickly tell them to have babies. They will all be able to have babies even, if you pass the maximum population. You must approve of them to have babies together before you actually hit the maximum population. If they are not already in motion once you reach the 50 people limit, the game will instead reply "You are at your maximum population". You can do this without the twin potion, but it will not give you as high a number.
- Use the twins potion on all women of child bearing age without trying to couple them with a man. Use the potion and leave them alone. Make sure you have extra huts to support the additional population. After you use a youth potion and make a woman 36 years old, you can use the twins potion on her one time each year until she turns 45 years old. Do this on all the women and they will start having babies again.