NASCAR 08 (Xbox 360)
Add to this page!
Select "EA SPORTS Extras" at the main menu, then "Cheat Codes". Enter one of the following case-sensitive codes to activate the corresponding cheat function.
Wal-Mart Exclusive car and track
Enter WALMART EVERYDAY as a code.
lhols eyvo mtvmts
All fantasy drivers
Enter RACE THE PACK as a code.
All chase cars
Enter CHECKERED FLAG as a code.
EA Sports Car
Enter EA SPORTS CAR as a code.
Complete the following achievements to unlock Xbox Live Gamerscore points.
- Keep On Truckin' (10 points): Win a Craftsman Truck Series race.
- National Hero (10 points): Win a NASCAR National Series race.
- Badge Of Honor (10 points): Complete a Driver Badge.
- Custom Car Creator (10 points): Complete a Custom Car for all racing series.
- Heavy Medal (10 points): Win a Medal in "The Chase" Mode.
- We're Talkin' About Practice (10 points): Record a Lap in Toyota "Test and Tune" Mode.
- Trade Your Setup (10 points): Upload a Car Setup to EA Locker.
- 3 Wide (10 points): Earn Three Gold Medals in "The Chase" Mode.
- Today Or Tomorrow? (10 points): Win a NASCAR Car of Tomorrow race.
- Play It Again, Sam. (10 points): Save a Race Replay.
- Chase For The Cup (25 points): Win a Championship in Season Mode using the Car of Tomorrow Series Full Schedule.
- Earn Your Stripes (25 points): Earn a License in "The Chase" Mode.
- Independent Contractor (25 points): Earn a Contract in "The Chase" Mode.
- Online Horsepower (25 points): Win an Online Race.
- Licensed To Drive (25 points): Complete all Licenses in "The Chase" Mode.
- Craftsman Tools Reward (50 points): Save a Craftsman Tools Car Setup at any Track.
- Toyota Reward (50 points): Complete all Toyota Challenges.
- Sprint Reward (75 points): Win a NEXTEL Cup in Season Mode using the NEXTEL Cup Series '07 Schedule.
- Full Throttle (100 points): Complete a 100% Length Race in Race Now or Season Mode.
- Cross Country (100 points): Drive 5,000 Total Miles.
- Pay The Bills (100 points): Complete all Contracts in "The Chase" Mode.
- We Don't Need No Badges! (100 points): Earn all Driver Badges.
- Chase Champion (100 points): Win a NEXTEL Cup in "The Chase" Mode.
- All Or Nothing (100 points): Reach 100% Game Progress.
When you are at the beginning of a race (rolling start), turn around and drive head on at other racers. You may have to do this repeatedly. Note: The yellow flag option must be off. This does not always work, but when it does it will result in an easy first place win.
Easy pole position for Daytona and Talladega
When qualifying for a Daytona or Talladega race, turn off braking assists. This will allow your car to reach maximum speed, resulting in a pole position every time. This works in all race modes.
Easy "Full Throttle" achievement
Go to "Race Now", choose a truck race, set the length to 100%, and choose Bristol as the track. Turn all damage, flags, and wear off. Start the race and drive. You will literally drive through the other trucks on the track. The race is 200 laps and should only take about 45 minutes to complete. When you win, you will be at least 20 laps ahead and get an easy 100 gamer points.
Choose "Race Now" then select the Craftsman truck class. Choose the Bristol race track. Then, turn off "Collisions", "Flags" and "Damage". Continue and choose a truck. Start the race. Line your truck up with the wall so it is parallel. Tape RT down so that you are accelerating and the walls will guide your truck around the track, giving you lap times of about 16 or 17 seconds. Allow the game to run in that state to unlock the achievement easily.