NASCAR 2011: The Game (PlayStation3)
Press Down(2), Up(2), Right, Left, Right, Left at the main garage screen to display the password entry prompt. Enter one of the following passwords to activate the corresponding cheat function.
Three godaddy.com schemes
Enter godaddy.com as a password.
Complete the following tasks to unlock PlayStation3 trophy rewards.
- One for the Road (Bronze): Rank up for the first time.
- Now ya Talkin' (Bronze): Advance to Rank 10.
- NXP Challenge (Bronze): Achieve over 6,666 NXP in a single race.
- Keep Diggin' (Bronze): Drive a total of 500 miles or more.
- Tailgating (Bronze): Perform a draft of 500 yards or more.
- Sprint to the Finish (Bronze): Win a race in Career Mode and get the full 195 points.
- VIP (Bronze): Complete all three objectives for a single sponsor in Career Mode.
- Car Stylist (Bronze): Create a custom Pain Scheme.
- Last Man Standing (Bronze): Survive a 43 car eliminator race to the end.
- Run the Gauntlet (Bronze): Win a Gauntlet Invitational Event.
- The Champ is here! (Bronze): Win the Championship Showdown Invitational Event.
- Finishing in First! (Bronze): Win a race crossing the line in first gear.
- Give me 4 (Bronze): Perform your first 4-tire pit stop in any race.
- Hotrod (Bronze): Create a custom tuning setup.
- 'Let's Go Racin Boys' (Bronze): Take part in your first online race.
- Up on the Wheel (Bronze): Lead 5 consecutive laps in an online race.
- Rubbin is Racin! (Bronze): Race online at every track.
- Pedal to the Metal (Bronze): Achieve the fastest lap of the race during an online race.
- Styling 'N' Profiling (Bronze): Win a race with a personalized Paint Scheme.
- Groovy (Bronze): Master a track. Complete all the objectives on a Master the Track card.
- Decorated Driver (Silver): Advance to Rank 20.
- Saddle Up & Hang On (Silver): Qualify in pole position at every circuit in the game in Career Mode.
- Victory Lane (Silver): Win a race at every circuit in the game.
- Star of Tomorrow (Silver): Achieve a total of 100 fastest laps.
- Race Rivalry (Silver): Achieve 20 rival victories. (Online Only)
- Race to the Chase (Silver): Achieve enough points in Career Mode to move into The Chase, as one of the top 12 drivers.
- Cup Contender (Silver): Achieve a top 10 finish in every Career Mode race.
- Any Place, Any Time (Silver): Compete in every International Event.
- MVP (Silver): Receive full sponsorship for your driver in Career Mode.
- Win on Sunday, Sell on Monday (Silver): Win a race in all brands of car.
- Pit Perfection (Silver): Perform a 4-tire pit stop, and go on to win the race. (Online Only)
- Ride in Style (Silver): Collect 88 Paint Schemes by racing in Invitational Events and reaching rank 29.
- Surfin' USA (Silver): Master every track in the game.
- Name to Remember (Silver): Unlock every Gold Legends Coin in the game.
- Kingly (Silver): Defeat Richard Petty's race win record of 200 wins.
- NASCAR Legend (Gold): Advance to Rank 30.
- Series Champion (Gold): Finish top of Career Mode standings and become the Sprint Cup series champion.
- Boy Scout (Gold): Unlock every NASCAR Pin in the game.
- Platinum (Platinum): Unlock every trophy in the game.
Additionally there are two secret trophies/
- Celebration Shot (Bronze): You photographed the driver celebrating on the car after a Career Mode race win.
- Rookie Mistake (Bronze): You received a drive through or speeding penalty.
"Ride In Style" trophy
The requirements for this trophy is to collect 88 Paint Schemes by racing in Invitational Events and reach rank 29. However, it will not unlock after meeting those goals.
When working your way up through all the ranks in the game (0 through 30) you should be able to unlock all 91 paint schemes without the godaddy.com cheat code. However, some versions of the game will glitch and only give you 88 of 91 paint schemes, and if you use the cheat code you will get 90 of 91 paint schemes.
Strategy guides from GameFAQs