NBA Street Homecourt (Xbox 360)
Add to this page!
Black and red ball
Hold LB + RB and press Up, Down, Left, Right at the main menu. A sound will confirm correct code entry.
Hold LB + RB and press Up, Right, Down, Left at the main menu. A sound will confirm correct code entry.
Hold LB + RB and press Left, Right, Left, Right at the main menu. A sound will confirm correct code entry.
Complete the following achievements to unlock Xbox Live Gamerscore points.
reshp pret cgrteni
- Freaked (40 points): Reach Level 5 In Homecourt Challenge mode.
- Named (50 points): Reach Level 10 In Homecourt Challenge mode.
- Ash Park Champ (50 points): Complete The Ash Park Tournament In Homecourt Challenge mode.
- Online Showdown (30 points): Play 10 Games Online.
- Dialing Long Distance (50 points): Complete 7 Successful Long Distance Shots In A Single Game.
- Dunkalicious (50 points): Perform 5 Successful Jump-Off Dunks In A Single Game.
- Doubling Up (50 points): Perform 3 Successful Double Dunks In A Single Game.
- Tricked Out (50 points): Perform 10 Successful Trick Moves In A Single Game.
- GB Insanity (50 points): Perform 4 Gamebreakers In A Single Game.
- Ultimate Finish (50 points): Win A Game With A Gamebreaker.
- Seeing Double (60 points): Level Up 2 Different Created Ballers To Level 10.
- Rupert Bell Champ (70 points): Complete The Rupert Bell Tournament In Homecourt Challenge mode.
- King of the Court (70 points): Win 10 consecutive games in Online.
- Mastered (80 points): Reach Level 15 In Homecourt Challenge mode.
- Cloverdale Champ (100 points): Complete The Cloverdale Tournament In Homecourt Challenge mode.
- Ultimate Journey (150 points): Complete The Homecourt Challenge mode.
Complete the indicated task to unlock the corresponding bonus.
- Brand Jordan Outfit 2: Get ten blocks in a game.
- Brand Jordan Outfit 4: Get ten steals in a game.
- Chicago All-Stars: Defeat the Chicago Bulls in a Back To Basics game.
- Detroit All-Stars: Defeat the Detroit Pistons in a GB Battle.
- Jordan 9.5 Team: Win five Back To Basics games; five GB Battles; five Pick Up games; or five Trick Battles.
- Jordan Hoops Lo: Win fifteen GB Battles; fifteen Back To Basics games; fifteen Pick Up games; or fifteen Trick Battles.
- Jordan Laney 23: Win thirty Back To Basics games or thirty Pick Up games.
- Jordan Show Em Lo: Win thirty GB Battles or thirty Trick Battles
- Jordan XXI PE: Win 100 Pick Up games.
- Los Angeles All-Stars: Defeat the Los Angeles Lakers in a Pick Up game.
- New Jersey All-Stars: Defeat the New Jersey Nets in a Trick Battle.
- New York All-Stars: Defeat the New York Knicks in a GB Battle.
- Oakland All-Stars: Defeat the Golden State Warriors in a Trick Battle.
Increase player's attributes quicker
Create a player in Homecourt mode. Save and exit. Go to "Play Now" at the main menu. Your player will appear on any team you select, as long as your profile with that player is loaded. Select any team and choose your player and two other players. The other team can be any desired. Then, play the game out to 100 with no GameBreakers, focusing on the skill you wish
to increase. At the end, win or lose, your player will still have an increase in attributes. Do this a few times to maximize all stats, then go back into Homecourt mode. Play through until your baller levels up a few times then repeat. Once Homecourt mode is complete and your baller is at level 20, go back into "Play Now" mode and completely maximize all his stats.
Getting five points in the GameBreaker
When you unlock the GameBreaker within a match, give the ball to your player that is the best at performing tricks and skills. Wait near the halfway line until an opposing player tries to steal the ball from you. Press Triangle
PlayStation3 or Y
Xbox 360 to "skill" them. This gets your multiplier up. Do this two more times to the same player in quick succession to set the multiplier to x4. When this has been achieved, either quickly do lots of crossovers to fill the meter at the top or hold Square
PlayStation3 or X
Xbox to do a more complex skill. When the meter is filled, do a double dunk or long shot with a player. Instead of getting 2 points you will get 5 points.
Getting six points in the GameBreaker
After you get in a GameBreaker, get your special then hold L1 + R1
PlayStation3 or LB + RB
Xbox 360 . Have one player get on a knee hold and press Circle
PlayStation3 or B
Xbox 360 and he will do a trifecta.