NCAA Football 10 (PlayStation3)
Add to this page!
Enter one of the following passwords to unlock the corresponding team.
|All-Time Texas||HOOK EM|
|All-Time Oklahoma team||BOOMER|
|All-Time Michigan team||GO BLUE|
|All-Time Alabama team||ROLL TIDE|
|All-Time Arkansas team||WOOPIGSOOIE|
|All-Time Auburn team||WAR EAGLE|
|All-Time Baylor team||SIC EM|
|All-Time Clemson team||DEATH VALLEY|
|All-Time Colorado team||GLORY|
|All-Time Florida State team||UPRISING|
|All-Time Florida team||GREAT TO BE|
|All-Time Georgia team||HUNKER DOWN|
|All-Time Ohio State Buckeyes Team||KILLER NUTS|
|All-Time Penn State team||WE ARE|
Enter one of the following passwords to unlock the corresponding pennant.
|#200, first and 15||THANKS|
|QB can throw passes beyond the line of scrimmage||TIBURON|
|Opponent fumbles when he tries to juke||CHAMPS|
|Ref spots the ball short for your opponent||FOR|
|Upright is very narrow on opponent's field goal attempts||08|
|Opponent's QB throws passes high and wobbly||ELITE 11|
|QB almost impossible to sack||OFFENSE|
|Double opponent's penalty yardage for a game||NCAA|
|1st and 5||UNDEFEATED|
|5 downs instead of 4 to make a 1st down||IMPACT|
|Points when your player is injured||HEISMAN|
|Unlimited timeouts for a game||FOOTBALL|
|Kicker has greater distance for a game||GRIDIRON|
|Improves team's pass rush for a game||TURNOVER|
|Improves player's catching ability for a game||IN THE ZONE|
|Increase wind in your direction on field goal attempts||SIDELINE|
|Increase DB's chance of jamming a receiver at the line||DEFENSE|
|Increase opponent's chance of dropping a pass||REGISTERING|
|Increase opponent's chances of injury for a game||BLITZ|
|Increase opponent's fatigue factor for a game||GAME TIME|
|Increases opponent's fumbles for a game||WITH EA|
|Increases player's ability to break tackles for a game||BREAK FREE|
|Increases player's chance of intercepting a pass||HAND PICKED|
|Increases QB's passing accuracy for a game||NO SWEAT|
|Increases receiver's chance of burning coverage deep||LIGHT SPEED|
|Keeps QB from throwing interceptions or fumbling||EA SPORTS|
Win as either team of the rivalry to unlock the corresponding trophy.
oan, p lab eumfwan
- Apple Cup: University of Washington Huskies vs. Washington State University Cougars.
- Battle of I-25 Trophy: New Mexico vs. New Mexico State.
- Bayou Bucket: Houston Cougars vs. Rice Owls.
- Beehive Boot: Utah vs. Brigham Young vs. Utah State vs. Weber State.
- Bronze Boot: Colorado State University vs. University of Wyoming.
- Commander in Chief: Army vs. Navy vs. Air Force.
- Commonwealth Cup: University of Virginia Cavaliers vs. Virginia Tech Hokies.
- Cy-Hawk Trophy: Iowa Hawkeyes vs. Iowa State Cyclones.
- Floyd of Rosedale: University of Minnesota Gophers vs. Iowa Hawkeyes.
- Fremont Cannon: Nevada Wolf Pack vs. UNLV Rebels.
- Golden Boot: University of Arkansas Razorbacks vs. LSU Tigers.
- Golden Egg Trophy: Ole Miss Rebels vs. Mississippi State.
- Golden Hat: Texas Longhorns vs. Oklahoma Sooners.
- Governor's Cup: Kansas State vs. University of Kansas; University of Kentucky vs. University of Louisville; or Florida State University vs. University of Florida.
- Governor's Cup: Brown University vs. University of Rhode Island; or Georgia Tech vs. University of Georgia.
- Governor's Victory Bell: Minnesota vs. Penn State.
- Illibuck: Ohio State Buckeyes vs. Illinois Fighting Illini.
- Ireland Trophy: Boston College vs. Notre Dame.
- Iron Skillet: South Methodist University Mustangs vs. Texas Christian University Horned Frogs.
- Jeweled Shillelagh: Purdue vs. Nortre Dame.
- Keg of Nails: Cincinnati Bearcats vs. Louisville Cardinals.
- Land Grant Trophy: Penn State vs. Michigan State.
- Little Brown Jug: Minnesota vs. University of Michigan.
- Marching Drum: Kansas vs. Missouri.
- Megaphone: Notre Dame vs. Michigan State.
- Missouri-Nebraska Bell: Missouri vs. Nebraska.
- ODK - FOY Sportsmanship Trophy: Alabama vs. Auburn.
- Old Oaken Bucket: Indiana vs. Purdue.
- Paul Buyan Trophy: Michigan vs. Michigan State.
- Paul Buyan's Axe: Minnesota vs. Wisconsin.
- Peace Pipe: Bowling Green vs. Toledo.
- Purdue Cannon: Purdue vs. Illinois.
- Seminole War Canoe: Florida vs. Miami.
- Shellelagh Trophy: Nortre Dame vs. Purdue.
- Silver Spade: New Mexico State vs. UTEP.
- Stanford Axe: Cal vs. Stanford.
- Telephone Trophy: Iowa State vs. Missouri.
- Territorial Cup: Arizona vs. Arizona State.
- Textile Bowl Trophy: Clemson vs. NC State.
- Tiger Rag: LSU vs. Tulane.
- Victory Bell: Miami University Red Hawks vs. Cincinati Bearcats.
- Victory Bell: UCLA vs. USC.
- Victory Bell: Missouri Tigers vs. Nebraska Cornhuskers.
- Wagon Wheel: Akron vs. Kent State.
- Williams Trophy: Rice vs. Tulsa.
Easy championship trophies
Play or simulate a Dynasty mode session until the postseason. When you reach week 1 of the Bowl Season, win each bowl game with any team. Note: You must also win the National Championship.
Complete the following tasks to unlock PlayStation3 trophy rewards.
- Hear the Pin Drop (Bronze): As the away team, get into the endzone in the first 30 seconds of the game.
- Trifecta (Bronze): Score a receiving, rushing, and passing touchdown with one player.
- Pick-Free (Bronze): Do not throw any interceptions in an Exhibition or Dynasty Mode game.
- Taking Care of Business (Bronze): Win an Exhibition or Dynasty Mode game by 21 points or more.
- Bombs Away (Bronze): Complete a pass for 50 or more yards in an Exhibition or Dynasty Mode game.
- Bustin' Loose (Bronze): Break a run for 49 or more yards in an Exhibition or Dynasty Mode game.
- Big Time Player (Bronze): Be the hero and win a game by taking the lead as time expires.
- Ball…Ball…Ball… (Bronze): Jar the ball loose with a User-Controlled Hit Stick tackle.
- Will You Ever Learn? (Bronze): Intercept 2 passes in an Exhibition or Dynasty Mode game.
- Getting In On The Fun (Bronze): Take an interception back to the house in an Exhibition or Dynasty Mode game.
- Helping Your Own Cause (Bronze): Scoop a fumble on defense and take it to the house in an Exhibition or Dynasty Mode game.
- Put Two On The Board (Bronze): Force a safety in Exhibition or Dynasty Mode.
- Protecting The House (Bronze): Pitch a shutout by holding your opponent to zero points. Valid only in Exhibition or Dynasty Mode.
- You Got A Reciept For That? (Bronze): Take a punt or kickoff back to the house for a touchdown. Valid only in Exhibition or Dynasty Mode.
- You Gotta See This (Bronze): Upload a Video or Photo Highlight.
- I'll Take My Trophy Please (Bronze): Play and win a conference championship game in single team Dynasty Mode or Road to Glory Mode.
- Closing Out Strong (Bronze): Play and win a bowl game in single team Dynasty Mode or Road to Glory Mode.
- Sip Some Texas Tea (Bronze): Develop a new pipeline state in single team Dyansty Mode.
- Mr. February (Bronze): Have the #1 ranked recruiting class in a season in single team Dynasty Mode.
- Running With The Ones (Bronze): Become the Starter in Road to Glory Mode.
- Big Fish In A Small Pond (Bronze): Become a 5-star Road to Glory prospect.
- 4th Quarter Comeback (Bronze): Win an Exhib. or Dynasty Mode game when down by 14 to start the 4th quarter (min difficulty: Varsity)
- Red Zone Perfection (Bronze): Complete an Exhibition or Dynasty Mode game with a Red Zone Efficiency rating of 100%
- Red Zone Shutout (Bronze): Complete an Exhibition or Dynasty Mode game without allowing a Touchdown from the Red Zone.
- Reach out and Crush Someone (Bronze): Join or Host an Online Dynasty.
- One for the History Books (Bronze): Play a game that gets designated as an ESPN Instant Classic.
- Locked and Loaded (Bronze): With Player Lock on, return an interception for a TD.
- We Are Family (Bronze): Win a game using only Family Play Controls in an Exhibition Mode game.
- Set 'Em Up, Knock 'Em Down (Bronze): Score a TD when running a play that is 100% setup.
- Give Him 5 Minutes (Bronze): Chew up the last 5 minutes of a game on a single drive to preserve the win.
- Good Sport Award (Bronze): Achieve a Sportsmanship Level of 10 in the Season Showdown competition.
- Mad Skillz (Bronze): Achieve a Skill Level of 10 in the Season Showdown competition.
- Strategery (Bronze): Achieve a Strategy Level of 10 in the Season Showdown competition.
- Crash the Party (Bronze): Earn an invite to a BCS game in Dynasty Mode with a team from a non-BCS conference.
- What Competition? (Bronze): Win the 1st year SEC championship with a team moved from the Sun Belt in single team Dynasty Mode.
- Big Man on Campus (Bronze): In Road to Glory Mode, earn a spot on your team's All-Time leaderboard.
- Freshman Phenom (Bronze): Win the Heisman Memorial Trophy® with a Freshman in Road to Glory or Dynasty Mode.
- Keep Them Guessing (Bronze): Gain 200 rushing yards and 200 passing yards in the same game.
- On Lockdown (Silver): Hold the opposition to under 100 total yards in an Exhibition or Dynasty Mode game.
- Can You Believe It? (Silver): Return a missed field goal for a touchdown. Only valid in Exhibition or Dynasty Mode.
- I'm Outstanding (Silver): Win the Heisman Memorial Trophy® in single team Dynasty Mode or Road to Glory Mode.
- National Champions! (Silver): Play and win the BCS National Championship game in single team Dynasty Mode or Road to Glory Mode.
- Russell High School Champ (Silver): Play and win the Russell High School Championship Game in any state.
- King of the Conference (Silver): In Road to Glory Mode, earn a spot on your conference's All-Time leaderboard.
- Fill The Trophy Case (Gold): Win all 34 bowl trophies (including National Championship) in Dynasty or Road to Glory modes.
- That's How I Roll (Gold): Achieve an Overall Level of 10 in the Season Showdown competition.
- The Best of All-Time (Gold): In Road to Glory Mode, earn a spot on the NCAA All-Time leaderboard.
- Platinum Trophy (Platinum): Unlock every trophy.
Strategy guides from GameFAQs