NHL 07 (Xbox 360)
Add to this page!
Complete the following achievements to unlock Xbox Live Gamerscore points.
- Passing Wizard (25 points): Have one player get 3 assists in Rookie mode in a game.
- Hat Trick in Rookie mode (25 points): Have a player get 3 goals in Rookie mode in a game.
- Powerplay Mastery (25 points): Score 2 goals on the Powerplay with the same player in Pro mode.
- Dangerous on the PK (25 points): Score a short handed goal in Pro mode.
- Score a goal in All Star mode (25 points): Score a goal in All Star mode.
- Powerplay Quarterback (25 points): Score a goal on the powerplay with a defenseman in All Star mode.
- Score a goal in Superstar mode (25 points): Score a goal in Superstar mode.
- Hat Trick in Superstar mode (50 points): Have a player get 3 goals in Superstar mode.
- Shutout in Superstar mode (50 points): Get a shutout in Superstar mode.
- Player scores 5 goals (50 points): Score 5 goals in a game with one player.
- Victory in Rookie mode (25 points): Win a game in Rookie mode vs. the CPU.
- Victory in Pro mode (25 points): Win a game in Pro mode vs. the CPU.
- Victory in All Star mode (25 points): Win a game in All Star mode vs. the CPU.
- Victory in Superstar mode (50 points): Win a game in Superstar mode vs. the CPU.
- Complete a ranked online game (25 points): Play and Complete an Online ranked game.
- Tournament Champion (50 points): Win a tournament with a minimum of 3 games played in All Star mode.
- Shootout Winner (25 points): Win a game in shootout mode.
- Shootout Perfection (50 points): Win a shootout 2-0 without taking the third shot in the shootout.
- Finish a season in Dynasty mode (25 points): Complete a season in Dynasty mode.
- Earn 100 pts in a season (50 points): Your team must earn 100 points in a season in Dynasty mode.
- Win the President's Trophy (25 points): Come in first place overall during a season in Dynasty mode.
- Stanley Cup Champions (25 points): Win the Stanley Cup. A minimum of 10 games must be played during the playoffs.
- Complete Dynasty mode (50 points): Complete all 10 years of Dynasty mode.
- MVP (75 points): Have a player on your team win Most Valuable Player during a season in Dynasty mode.
- Playoff MVP (75 points): Have a player on your team win the Conn Smythe Trophy as Most Valuable Player during the playoffs.
- 10 game winning streak (75 points): Win 10 games in a row in Dynasty mode.
Xbox 360 Hold Speedburst when going in on a breakaway.
Use the Right Analog-stick to aim your shot. Aim it on
the ice any side of the net.
gerehpc eul aiaipt tibotui
Xbox 360 Press Start when the other team has the puck and go to
"Change Teams". Go to the other team's side, press Y
then select "Pull Goalie".
gerehpc eul aiaipt tibotui
High draft pick
This trick can get you one first round, thirty second
round, thirty third round, thirty forth round and thirty fifth
round draft picks. Just trade a your first for their first and
2, 3, 4, 5 round.
Dynasty mode: Easy Draft picks
- During the regular season there will be some good teams putting players on waivers for other teams to claim. If you find a good player but have a lot of other good players on your team, acquire him and trade him for a first, second, third, or fourth round pick. If the player is very good you might get a first round draft pick. Only trade players for draft picks if the other team leads the league in losses. There is a good chance that team will get a first round draft pick at the end of the year. If you trade a player for their pick, you will get their first round pick at the end of the year. This means you will probably get a superstar player.
- A few days before the trade deadline, identify the worst teams in the NHL. Select one of them and trade your first and third round for their first and fifth round picks. This will almost always work. If it does not, switch trade with another team. Then, finish the season and you should have a top five pick (unless the team somehow got good at the end). After you select "Move To Offseason" save the game. Then, go to the draft and pick whomever desired. After the draft is complete, go back to every round and check which players you want to draft. Restart the system and reload the game. Then, draft again and get the desired players.
- When playing in Dynasty mode, start with any team. After the first year, when in free agents, choose a player named S. Whitaker. He is 16 years old and has 99 potential. He starts off with 82 overall, but by the time he is 18, he will be a superstar with 99 overall.
- In Dynasty mode, go to the free agents. Sign all the top free agents, then select any players you do not want on your team with a high salary and go shopping for cheap players, such as Ovechkin, Crosby, Malkin, Staal, Cheechoo, Pominville, Vanek, Afinogenov, Tucker, Gionta, and Cambell. Look for young players with a salary under $800,000 that are signed for more than one year. The best value in the game are Ovechkin and Crosby, but it might be impossible to get these players unless you trade your franchise player or start with their respected teams.
- Start with the Toronto Maple Leafs in Dynasty mode, then hit the free agent market. Pick up every over 80 overall player, then hit the trade market. First sign Tucker to a long term deal, along with White, Colaiacovo, Steen, Wellwood, and Peca. Trade away Sundin, Oneill, Kilger for Ovechkin, and a under 60 overall player. Trade Raycroft, and two 80+ rated free agents for Martin Broduer and two 70 rated overall fourth line players. Trade Newbury, Battaglia, Stajan for Pominville, Vanek, Trade Gill and Kubina for either Neidermeyer, or Pronger (what ever you prefer) Trade a free agent rated 80+ overall for F Kaberle. You now have some very good top forwards who are young, fast and cheap, along with four solid defenseman. Your team should look like this: G Broduer, Aubin F Ovechkin, Steen, Wellwood, Pominville, Vanek, Tucker, Peca, plus free agents and farm players (D. Mccabe, Neidermeyer or Pronger; or T. Kaberle and F. Kaberle; or Colaiacovo and White). The game uses a three line strategy, so your fourth line can be filled with below average players.
- The following players are recommended for Dynasty mode. They do not have large salaries.
- Staal C (CAR)
- Gionta RW (NJ)
- Miller G (BUF)
- Wellwood C (TOR)
- Steen C (TOR)
- Michalek D (PHX)
- Bergeron C (BOS)
- Aucoin RW (CAR)
- Gove LW (CAR)
- Schaefer LW (OTT)
- Datsyuk C (DET)
- Campbell D (BUF)
- Tallinder D (BUF)
- Liles D (COL)
- Daley D (DAL)
- Pominville RW (BUF)
- Paille LW (BUF)
- Spezza C (OTT)
- Gonchar D (PIT)
- Kostitsyn LW (MTL)
- Couture C (Free Agency)
Strategy guides from GameFAQs