NHL 11 (PlayStation3)
Add to this page!
Select "My NHL11" at the main menu. Select "NHL 11 Code Entry", then enter bcxkg8fkx3h4m3p5 as a code.
Complete the following tasks to unlock PlayStation3 trophy rewards.
- Custom Sweater (Bronze): Complete an EA Sports Hockey League match while wearing a Custom Jersey.
- Boosted Up (Bronze): Complete an EA Sports Hockey League match with any one attribute boosted by +9.
- Practice, Practice, Practice (Bronze): Play at least 8 hours of game time in EA Sports Hockey League Practice.
- EASHL Sophomore (Bronze): Play 100 Ranked matches with your online Be A Pro character.
- Boost Master (Bronze): Purchase or unlock 20 Boost items.
- Top Draft Pick (Bronze): Get your created Pro drafted in the first round of the NHL Draft.
- Staying Power (Bronze): Remain on NHL team after the Pre-Season with a created Pro.
- Penalty Killer (Bronze): Kill of a 5 on 3 powerplay lasting at least 1 minute in a ranked versus match.
- Come Back King (Bronze): Win a ranked versus match starting the 3rd period down by at least 2 goals.
- Shootout Start (Bronze): Win 5 Ranked Online Shootout matches.
- Schooled! (Bronze): Play and win a Ranked Online Shootout match using a OHL, WHL, or QMJHL team.
- Getting Started (Bronze): Open a Hockey Ultimate Team Starter Pack.
- HUT CPU Win (Bronze): Play and win a Hockey Ultimate Team single player match versus at least a Pro level CPU.
- HUT Online Win (Bronze): Play and win a Hockey Ultimate Team online match.
- Jumbo Pack (Bronze): Open first Jumbo Pack.
- Looking for Deals (Bronze): Visit a Hockey Ultimate Team Trading screen.
- Box of Cards (Bronze): Open 15 Card Packs.
- Taking on the CPU (Bronze): Enter a Hockey Ultimate Team single player tournament.
- Taking on the Public (Bronze): Enter a Hockey Ultimate Team online tournament.
- Try It On For Size (Bronze): Visit the Hockey Shop and equip an attribute boost into a boost slot.
- Up and Comers (Bronze): Play and win a match using an OHL, WHL, QMJHL team against a Pro level CPU NHL team.
- Good Preview (Bronze): Play and win a Pre-Season match in Be A GM mode.
- Proven Worth (Bronze): Play and complete a game while scoring a goal with a newly drafted skater in Be A GM mode.
- Poached (Bronze): Sign, from another team, a level 3 or above Restricted Free Agent in Be A GM.
- Sacrifice the Body (Bronze): Block a shot without a stick.
- Fist Pump (Bronze): Perform a User Controlled Goal Celebration.
- Faceoff Victor (Bronze): Play and finish a ranked versus match with a Faceoff percentage of at least 75%.
- EASHL Playoffs (Silver): Be a member of an EA Sports Hockey League team when they participate in a monthly playoff.
- Filled Up (Silver): Complete a Be A Pro game with all Boost Slots of one equipment type filled.
- HUT playoff Contendor (Silver): Qualify for a Hockey Ultimate Team monthly playoff tournament.
- Team Colors (Silver): Collect both a Logo Card and all Jersey Cards from the same team.
- 5 Star Battle (Silver): Beat another 5 star team with your 5 star team in a Hockey Ultimate Team online match.
- Legendary GM (Silver): Receive your Legend Plaque in Be A GM using at least Medium difficulty.
- Look Ma, No Stick (Silver): Without a stick, perform a kick or glove pass that leads to a goal.
- EASHL Playoffs Champ (Gold): Be a member of an EA Sports Hockey League team when they win a monthly playoff match.
- EASHL Veteran (Gold): Play 250 Ranked matches with your online Be A Pro character.
- One Down (Gold): Win a Hockey Ultimate Team online trophy.
- HUT Champion (Gold): Collect 5 Hockey Ultimate Team Online Trophies in your Collection.
- Raise Your Banner (Platinum): Acquire all Bronze, Silver, and Gold trophies.
Additionally there are two secret trophies.
- Supposed To Be Standing (Silver): Score a goal from the ground or your knees.
- Going Upstairs (Silver): Have your team receive a goal based on video review.
Strategy guides from GameFAQs