Nancy Drew: The Secret Of Shadow Ranch
Add to this page!
To call for hints, activate Nancy's cell at the right corner of the screen. Then, dial one of the following phone numbers or look in Nancy's directory.
- Bess Marvin and George Fayne: 1-523-555-4468
- Ned Nickerson: 1-523-555-4357
- Home (Hannah Gruen and Carson Drew): 1-523-555-3739
Complete the indicated task to unlock a new location.
- Mary's Gifts: Go riding.
- Cougar Bend & Trail Stop : Read the book about Charleena Purcell and talk to Mary Yazzie.
- Dry Creek: Complete Tex's challenge.
Opening the chest at Marie Yazzies
- Go back to the house where Shorty is found. Look at the clock above the fireplace. It will tell you which numbers to use to open the chest. Think of it as a clock, and look very close.
- To open the trunk at Mary Yazzie's, go to her store and look at the books entitled "Like Wind Through My Heart" by Cheerlena Purceel. Get her phone number and call her from where you are. She will tell you the day, month and year the people with the initials E.H. and A.H. were married. To open the trunk you must have the screw things from the rolltop desk at the ranch. Put them in and turn them all facing upwards. Turn the first one the number of the day of the marriage, turn the second one the number of the month, and turn the third one the number of the year (last two numbers). The trunk should then open.
yehw eimuop hosyh dvsvp
To find the box "under" the Beady Eyes ranch, call Bess Marvin and George Fayne, or Frank and Joe Hardy. They will say it could open "brand" new possibilities. This is a clue for you to look for a branding symbol in Dry Creek. Look under the floorboard outside the jail. "Forks" (tuning forks) can be found at Mary's place. Collect the ten arrows for her and she will give you the tuning. The crank can be found near the Dry Creek outhouse.
Zebra rock maze
To make the wooden boards disappear, repeatedly click on the maze as if you are going to solve it. Then, zoom out of the maze as if you are going to leave. Eventually when you click on the maze, the boards should be gone, making it a lot easier.
Defeating the culprit
Go back and down the ladder. When you get to the first intersection, switch the rocks near the ladder's doorway and the doorway above the trapdoor.
Strategy guides from GameFAQs