Naruto Shippuden: Clash Of Ninja Revolution 3
Have a saved game file from Naruto: Clash of Ninja Revolution 2 to get an extra 50,000 Ryo.
Complete the indicated task to unlock the corresponding character for purchase. Note: Asuma, Kurena, Yugao, Itachi Kisame, Jiraiya, Tsunade, Temari, Kankuro, Baki, and Anko are already available for purchase.
- Kagura, Komachi, and Towa: Have a saved game file from Naruto: Clash of Ninja Revolution 2. Alternately, purchase all other characters.
- Deidara, Hiruko, Sasori, Chiyo, Kiba, Hinata, Choji, Shikamaru, and Shino: Complete Story mode.
- Hidan and Kakuzu: Complete 30% of all Akatsuki member's missions.
- Sai, Yamato, Sasuke, Orochimaru, and Kabuto: Purchase all other characters except for Hidan and Kakuzu.
- Bando: Have at least 700 to 800 battles and purchase all other characters.
- Anbu Kakashi: Defeat Anbu Kakashi.
Fight against Anbu Kakashi
Complete 40% of Kakashi's missions including the "S" rank mission against Guy; complete at least 20% of every other character's missions; then redo Kakashi's "S" rank mission. His rival will now be Anbu Kakashi instead of Gai.
- Successfully complete Story mode under difficulty 2 or higher to unlock the following stages for purchase for 3,000 Ryo each at the shop: Third Training Field, Hidden Sand Village: Entrance, and Akatsuki Hideout.
- Purchase all other stages to unlock the following stages for purchase for 4,000 Ryo each at shop: Intersection, Shirato Road, and Warehouse Road.
- Purchase the Intersection, Shirato Road, and Warehouse Road stages to unlock the Silent Shrine for purchase for 5,000 Ryo at the shop.
Mission List mode
Successfully complete Story mode under difficulty 2 or higher to unlock this mode for purchase for 20,000 Ryo at the shop.
Anbu Kakashi: Sharingan effects
Normally, Anbu Kakashi's special attack will need to be charged to deal heavy damage. However with his Sharingan in use, the special move will deal heavy damage without being charged, more special combos will become available, and his attack power will be raised.
Kakuzu: Hidden moves
Unlock Kakuzu and Hidan. Hidan is not important when doing this. After unlocking Kakuzu, enter Training mode to practice his skills. To use Kakuzu's hidden moves, press A then Up or Down. Do not press A + Up or A + Down. For a split second, one of Kakuzu's demons will appear on the shoulder of his robe and spit out fire (Down) or shoot a burst of wind upward (Up). If the moves are not timed correctly, one of Kakuzu's demons will shoot lightning forward to stun the enemy (A).
Naruto: Nine-Tails Cloak
While playing as Naruto, press Left + X on a Gamecube controller or Nunchuk Left + Wiimote Right for Naruto to use his Nine-Tails Cloak and new powers as an addition. A full energy gauge is needed.
Have the indicated characters together to get a Squad Special.
- Gaara and Lee.
- Lee and Guy.
- Kakashi and Yugao.
- Towa and Komachi.
- Kiba and Kankuro.
- Kiba and Shino.
- Shikamaru and Temari.
- Shikamaru and Choji.
- Asuma and Kurenai.
- Itachi and Kisame.
- Bando and Kagura.
- Hinata and Neji.
- Naruto and Jiraiya.
- Sakura and Tsunade.
- Orochimaru and Kabuto.
- Hidan and Kakuzu.
- Anko and Orochimaru.
By using Sasori, you can have lots of fun. Player one can use Sasori while the player two can select from Gaara, Deidara, Baki, Hiruko or any character with Kunei attack. When player two uses his attack, for example, Baki's Down + A move or Gaara's A attack, etc., at the moment he throws it, use Sasori's A attack then his Down + A fire move. This will cause a glitch, making other throwing attacks with the glitch one. For example, Sasori throwing his A attack look like it has a tornado, or Deidara's bird in Sasori's A attack.
Select any character that can use Kuenia/Paper Bomb. When they throw it, use Neji Air Palm and it come back at the person who threw it.
Strategy guides from GameFAQs