Naruto Shippuden: Shinobi Rumble
Add to this page!
This game is titled Naruto Shippuden: Shinobi Rumble in North America and Naruto Shippuden: Ninjutsu Zenkai! Cha-Crash! in Japan.
Complete the indicated task to unlock the corresponding character, which is indicated when their mark appears at the "Kuchiyose" menu. Select a character's mark and copy it to the grid on the bottom screen with stylus, making sure the strokes are in the correct order. Note: A character will be unlocked when their mark is correctly drawn, even though their mark has not appeared yet.
- Deidara: Complete Arcade Mode as Itachi.
- Fukusaku and Shima: Complete Arcade Mode as all characters.
- Itachi: Complete Story Mode.
- Jiraiya: Complete Arcade Mode as Naruto.
- Jugo: Complete Arcade Mode as Karin.
- Karin: Complete Arcade Mode as Suigetsu.
- Konan: Complete Arcade Mode as Jiraiya.
- Orochimaru: Complete Arcade Mode as Jugo.
- Pain: Complete Arcade Mode as Konan.
- Suigetsu: Complete Arcade Mode as Sasuke.
Complete missions in Mission mode get between one to three marks for that character's "bingo" grid. When a row, column, or diagonal has been completed, a new jutsu will be unlocked for that character. Note: A character's ability set can be edited after selecting the character in Battle, Arcade, or Mission mode.
Strategy guides from GameFAQs