Need For Speed: Shift (PSP)
Complete the indicated task to unlock the corresponding car.
ae, ht urvieds vgvyares hlet
- Acura NSX: Defeat Ray Krieger.
- Aston Martin DBR9: Unknown.
- Audi R8: Unknown.
- BMW M3 E46: Defeat Marc Demarcher.
- BMW M3 GT2: Reach 100% for all Driver points (Drift, Speed, Grip, and Precision).
- Bugatti Veyron 16.4: Complete the game.
- Chevrolet Corvette Z06: Defeat Wade Johnson.
- Dodge Challenger Concept: Unknown.
- Dodge Charger SRT8 Super Bee: Unknown.
- Dodge Viper SRT10: Defeat Nate Denver.
- Ford GT: Unknown.
- Honda S2000: Defeat Karol Monroe.
- Koenigsegg CCX: Defeat Ryo Watanabe.
- Lamborghini Gallardo LP560-4: Defeat Diablo Montana.
- Lamborghini Murcielago LP640: Defeat your Rival.
- Lotus Exige S: Unknown.
- Mercedes Benz McLaren SLR 722 Edition: Unknown.
- Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution: Defeat Rod Cruz.
- Nissan 350Z (Z34): Unknown.
- Nissan GT-R (R35): Defeat Alex Fry.
- Pagani Zonda F: Unknown.
- Porsche 911 GT3 RS: Defeat Aya Vaques.
- Porsche Carrera GT: Unknown.
- Porsche Cayman S: Unknown.
- Shelby 1967 GT500: Unknown.
- Volkswagen Sirocco: Unknown.
Please submit more details about the unknown information.
In the opening races of the game, such as the rookie and start of the amateur levels, use the VW Sirocerro or the Lotus Exige S. They have mid-level Grip and Speed, which will give you an advantage during small corners and straight lines. If you have upgraded either car to the nitro pack, you will have an added advantage of being able to deploy three nitro boosts in one race, totaling 50 extra mph in all. If you have the body kit upgrade, use the VW to add a little grip, which will help during drifts and turns. If you have all upgrades, stay with the Lotus to exploit the tuned engine, body kit and nitro pack upgrades.