Need For Speed Carbon: Own The City (PSP)
Add to this page!
Press X(2), Right, Left, Square, Up, Down at the starting menu to unlock all bonuses.
Defeat the indicated Boss to unlock the corresponding car.
- 911 Carrera S: MK
- Aston Martin DB9: Jenna
- Carrera GT and Lamborghini Gallardo: Clutch
- Chevy Cobalt SS and VW Golf GTI: Marcus
- Chrysler 300 and Pontiac GTO: Layla 1
- Firebird, Toyota MR2 and '67 Mustang: Poorboy
- Lotus Elise and Mustang GT: Steve
- Mercedes SL65, Corvette and Ford GT: Scotty
- Mitsubishi Eclipse: Sly
- Nissan 350Z: Daemon
- Pontiac Solstice: Striker
- RX-7, Skyline GTR and WRX STI: Buddy
- RX-8, Toyota Supra and Audi TT: Layla 3
Avoid getting busted
Use the following trick when you are in a cop chase and the police have you pinned against a wall and you cannot seem to escape quickly. Press Select to get into the center of the street. Drive off as fast as you can to make the bust meter go down. Be careful when doing this in higher levels; the bust meter fills up a lot quicker and you must be very quick with what
Drive very fast (about 220 mph with nitrous). Once you have reached top speed and are on a wide street, get to the far right and swerve (press R) 180 degrees. This will catch the police off guard. They will slowly turn around, and decrease the bust meter.
Drive on horizon
When you are at high speeds and take turns that the
game would not expect you to do, you will you ride on a horizon.
It is all black and slightly orange. Be careful, as you can still
crash. It seems like your car is going so fast that the map area
was not mapped. This usually happens on the last sprint for Ex
on the last piece of territory.