Need For Speed Most Wanted (2005 Xbox 360)
This is the 2005 game by Electronic Arts, not to be confused with the 2012 game Need For Speed Most Wanted by Electronic Arts.
Unlock Challenge series races
Press Up, Down, Up, Down, Left, Right, Left, Right at the "Press Start" screen.
One Stop Shop marker
Press Up(2), Down(2), Left, Right, Up, Down at the "Press Start" screen. A special marker for the Junkman Engine part will appear in the
back room of the One Stop Shop in career mode. Note: This code can only be enabled once per career.
Castrol Syntec Ford GT
Press Left, Right, Left, Right, Up, Down, Up, Down at the "Press Start" screen.
etiav bii rrbcu
Burger King challenge
Press Up, Down, Up, Down, Left, Right, Left, Right at the "Press Start" screen. A confirmation message stating that you have
unlocked a "Special Challenge Event" will appear. Go into the main menu, then choose "Challenge Series". Go all the way to the bottom and choose #59, the Burger King Challenge. Complete that challenge and you will be able to use all Junkman parts on cars you have in "My Cars". Note : Before applying Junkman parts, press A in the performance parts place to get them as high as they can go, then apply Junkman to each part. By doing this, it gives better stat raises.
Extra race in Challenge series
Press Up(2), Down(2), Left, Right, Left, Right at the "Press
This information has been reported as inaccurate. Please notify us of any corrections or verifications.
- If you are low on cash, just defeat one of the opponents on the black-list. You will get two marks to use on several different things. Do not use them on the Uniques early in the game. Instead, use them on the middle or the left "Random" choices. They should always come out to either be a big cash bonus or the opponent's pink slip.
- Because you can repeat Blacklist races you have completed and still earn money for it, do any of Kaze's tollbooth races. You will get $10,000 for winning. By this point in the game you should have hopefully obtained the Porsche Cayenne from Baron. If not, your fastest car should do fine.
- Press Down to access the Blacklist viewer. Then, select a race where you can win a lot of money (about $8,000 should be enough). After the race is over, press Down again and select the same race. Note: Tollbooth races are the best choice to win money.
- When you get to about the tenth Blacklist racer, go to your Blacklist screen. You can move to racers you have already defeated. You can now race any event you have not raced yet or race the ones you have defeated again.
- Race the same easy race repeatedly. For example, if you are on Ming or past Ming, go back to him and race the first sprint on the race list repeatedly. It is worth $12,000 each time you win it, and is very easy if your car is fast.
- If you have defeated Razor or are trying to defeat him, just chose the Speed Trap race that is 4.8 miles long. You can do it as much as desired and can get $25,000 in one race.
- Have a good car and a good Nitro booster. Whenever you see an SUV coming at you, hit your nitrous and ram him head on. He should fly backward and explode, giving you $10,000.
Getting the most money from selling your car
When in your safe house and you sell a car, you will only get half of its list value. However, there is a loophole that works well for pink slips that you have won and no longer want. Take your car to the shop. Go to the parts area. Go into the body kit, spoiler, hood, rims, and roof air areas and set everything to stock. When you check out, you will see anywhere from $1,000 to $18,000, depending on what pink slip car you are stripping. Do not try this with performance parts. The shop charges you money for downgrading. Once you have stripped your car of all accessories, leave. Press Start, then go to your safe house. Sell the car, and you will have made a lot of money on the side. Do this every time you intend to sell any car.
Taking one car through the game
It is possible to take one car through the entire game. Start your career and buy a car. If possible, use the extra money you get from having "Underground" saved to buy the VW Golf. Save the game before you race the first Boss. When you defeat him, try for the pink slip marker first. If you do not get it on the first try, reset and race again. When you pick the pink slip marker first, the next choice should be the Unique Performance Upgrade. Keep doing this for all Bosses, and put the upgrades on your car until have them all. Do not forget all of the normal Boss upgrades. This will enable you to take all fifteen cars with the first car you buy.
Reducing your heat
Go to a shop and buy any paint color. Go back in and buy a different one. Keep doing this until you reach a desired heat level.
If you crash your car do not force it to respawn. Instead, let the game reset your car. You will then be invulnerable and able to get away from the cops if you are in a very tight spot.
Easy Corvette C6.R
You must have a 100% completion to unlock this car. To get it easier, enable the "Castrol Ford GT" code and go to Quickrace immediately. The Corvette C6.R should be unlocked and you can race with it.
Racing against Razor requires an absolute maxed out exotic car (maxed Lamborghini Murcielago is recommended). You will be racing against Razor in five races that include Drag, Speedtrap, Circuit. and Sprint.
When you go into Rockport City, go on the dock where the Ferris wheel is located. If you have the Porsche Cayman S, use it. Try to reach full speed. When you get to the end of the dock use Speed Breaker and take the sharp left turn. When you are parallel with the wall, get out of Speed Breaker and press the nitrous. If done correctly you should do a barrel roll and land on all four wheels.
Offensive message from Mia
When you first make a file and finish the first few races, Mia will show you where your first "Safe House" is located. Do not go there immediately. Instead, just roam the map or do whatever. After awhile, Mia will send you a text saying "Where are you? Don't keep me waiting, Loser".
Complete the following achievements in single player career mode to unlock the indicated number of Xbox Live Gamerscore points.
- Defeat Clarence Callahan "Razor" (350 points): Defeat Blacklist Boss 1.
- Defeat Eugene James "Earl" (25 points): Defeat Blacklist Boss 9.
- Defeat Hector Domingo "Ming" (25 points): Defeat Blacklist Boss 6.
- Defeat Ho Seun "Sonny" (10 points): Defeat Blacklist Boss 15.
- Defeat Isabel Diaz "Izzy" (10 points): Defeat Blacklist Boss 12.
- Defeat Jade Barrett "Jewels" (25 points): Defeat Blacklist Boss 8.
- Defeat Joe Vega "JV" (85 points): Defeat Blacklist Boss 4.
- Defeat Karl Smit "Baron" (25 points): Defeat Blacklist Boss 10.
- Defeat Kira "Kaze" Nakazato (25 points): Defeat Blacklist Boss 7.
- Defeat Lou Park "Big Lou" (25 points): Defeat Blacklist Boss 11.
- Defeat Ronald McCrea "Ronnie" (100 points): Defeat Blacklist Boss 3.
- Defeat Toru Sato "Bull" (200 points): Defeat Blacklist Boss 2.
- Defeat Victor Vasquez "Vic" (10 points): Defeat Blacklist Boss 13.
- Defeat Vince Kilic "Taz" (10 points): Defeat Blacklist Boss 14.
- Defeat Wes Allen "Webster" (75 points): Defeat Blacklist Boss 5.
Sign falls through ground
When you are near the golf course, you can find a large sign that reads "Hickley Field". Ram its side. If done correctly, it will fall through the ground.
You can make your car ascend towards the sky if you are upside down and have the Speed Breaker turned on. As long as the Speed Breaker is active, your car will move in whichever direction the bottom of it is facing. If your car is upside down it will float upwards.,
Strategy guides from GameFAQs