Need For Speed ProStreet (Xbox 360)
Enter Career mode. Select the "Secret Code" option at the menu. Enter one of the following codes to activate the corresponding cheat function. The message "Congratulations! Your code has been accepted and your reward has been unlocked" will appear to confirm correct code entry. Most codes can only be enabled once. Therefore it is recommended that the auto-save option be disabled before using the codes in the event you wish to revert the game to its original state. Also, using some codes may reset the performance of cars that have previously been improved.
ptsar upd letse
Enter UNLOCKALLTHINGS to unlock the map, more cars (2004 Pontiac GTO, Chevrolet Cobalt SS, Dodge Viper SRT10, and another Nissan 240SX), all of the race days, and stage 4 performance parts.
Xbox 360 This code functions only in the unpatched version of the game.
Enter 1MA9X99 as a code for $2,000.
Enter W2iOLLO1 as a code for $4,000.
Enter L1iS97A1 as a code for $8,000.
Enter CASHMONEY or 1Mi9K7E1 as a code for $10,000.
, , , , , and others
Wii Enter REGGAME as a code for $10,000.
Xbox 360 Enter REGGAME as a code for $10,000 and some cars including the Chevrolet Camaro Concept, Ford Mustang GT 500, and Nissan R34 Skyline.
Five free repair markers
Enter SAFETYNET as a code.
, , and
Coke Zero Volkswagen Golf GTI In Career mode
Enter ZEROZEROZERO as a code.
Energizer Lithium Dodge Viper SRT10 in Career mode
Enter WORLDSLONGESTLASTING as a code.
, , and
Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution in Career mode
Enter MITSUBISHIGOFAR as a code.
Xbox 360 This code functions only in the unpatched version of the game.
Castrol Syntec decal in vinyls
Enter CASTROLSYNTEC as a code. Note: This code will also result in an additional $10,000.
Energizer lithium decal in vinyls
Enter ENERGIZERLITHIUM as a code.
K&N decal in vinyls
Enter HORSEPOWER as a code.
Xbox 360 Enter LEIPZIG as a code to lock all cars previously unlocked with the UNLOCKALLTHINGS code.
Audi TT 3.8 Quattro in Career mode
Xbox 360 Enter ITSABOUTYOU as a code.
Progressive Insurance decal in vinyls
PlayStation2 Wii Enter ITSABOUTYOU as a code.
Bonus Collector's Edition cars
Wii Enter COLLECTORSED as a code in the Collector's Edition to unlock the Acura NSX, Acura Integra, Audi RS4, Lexus IS350, and Pontiac Solstice GXP.
Have a saved game file from Need For Speed Carbon to receive $10,000, five small repair markers, and a large repair marker.
Get a 100% completion and defeat Ryo. You will not have to pay for any repairs or totals of any kind.
Defeat the indicated opponent in Career mode to unlock the corresponding car. Defeat all of the Kings to unlock free repairs for all your cars.
- 2006 Mustang GT: Drag King (Karol Monroe).
- 2008 Evo X: Showdown King (Ryo Watanabe).
- 2008 M3 E92: Grip King (Ray Krieger).
- 1965 GTO: Speed King (Nate Denver).
- 1995 RX-7: Drift King (Aki Kimura).
- Enable the "Master code" then go to the car lot. You will find a red Acura Integra available for $0. You can sell it for $7,200 and can repeat this as many times as desired. You can also sell the other cars obtained when that code is enabled.
- Enable the "Master code" then go to the career map and enter any event. Exit the event the first chance you get. After doing this, go into your garage. You will see that four new cars have been added to your collection: a Nissan 240 SX, a modern Pontiac GTO, a Chevy Cobalt SS, and a Dodge Viper SRT 10. You can keep any cars desired, but by selling all four of these newly added cars you can get $90,290 quickly. You can reset the game and repeat the process until you get the desired amount of money.
- You can use the "Relock cars" code to sell your old cars again. Enable the "Master code" when you start the game and before you do any racing. Participate in a short race in career mode, like a 1/4 mile drag. When done, go to your garage. This will give back the old cars that you won and sold earlier. You can sell them again to get lots of money. You can repeat this as many times as desired, but must shut the game down and restart it each time to do this trick.
- Use the following trick to get $91,500 in just a few minutes.
- Enter Career mode. Select the "Secret Code" option at the menu.
- Enable the "Master Code".
- Go to any Race Day.
- Immediately leave the Race Day.
- Go to the garage. Notice that you now have four cars unlocked: the Pontiac GTO, Chevrolet Cobalt SS, Dodge Viper SRT10, and Nissan 240SX.
- Sell them all. You can get $91,500 in total.
- Quit the game.
- Start the game again.
- Repeat steps 1 through 4.
- Those four cars will respawn in your garage.
- Sell them all again.
- Repeat all the steps as many times as desired to get money quickly in order to buy and upgrade your cars.
- This trick is best done with auto-save enabled to makes things faster. Go to Career mode and enable the "Master Code". Go to an event day. As soon as you can, leave that event day and go to your garage. You should see that you have a few extra cars. Sell those cars to get about $90,000. Go back out to the main menu. As you do this, the auto save will kick in and save the game. After it is done saving, reset the system. Notice that you no longer have the cars you sold but you will still have the $90,000 you received from selling them. This trick can be used as many times as desired. Also, because you have everything unlocked you can use this trick to get a Lamborghini, a Chevelle, a Skyline, or anything else desired at the very start of the game. The fully enjoy this cheat, play the game as far as the Chicago Showdown.
- Note: This trick may take some time, but it is worth it. Turn on the system, load a saved career.. Go to the code entry screen and enable the "Master Code". Save the game and return to the main menu. Load your saved career again. Go to the "Cars" option, then to your garage. You will find four other cars in your garage, from the cheat code. Sell those cars to make at least $90,000 or more. Save the game. Turn off the system, then turn it on again. Repeat the process to make more money. Note: The "Master Code" can only be used once.
Preventing points deducted for damage
Normally you get points off for wrecking your vehicle when you participate in any career race. However if you race in any one race and wreck your car, do not repair it. Any other race that you race with that car will no longer take points off for damage. By doing this you can get the full 500 points toward dominating an event. This only works while in the same car previously damaged during an earlier event.
Free Repair Markers
Enter into an event in any of the Street King Tiers. You will be given two free Repair Markers. Leave the Race Day and reenter to get two more. Repeat this as many times as desired.
Need For Speed Carbon reference
While you are in a Super Promotion Race Day, listen to announcer. After a race you will hear the announcer say, "Will the owner of a blue car with the license plate 'NFSCARBN', please move your car". Note: The things the announcer says occurs at random, so it may take some time for him to say that.
Use the following trick to get seven easy achievements for 125 points. Enable the "Master code" code. Go to the first race day, then quit. You should unlock seven achievements for a total of 125 points.
Complete the following achievements to unlock Xbox Live Gamerscore points. Note: Enabling cheat codes has no effect on unlocking the achievements.
ptsar upd letse
- First Big Crash (5 points): Awarded for crashing and totaling a car. Brought to you by Progressive Insurance.
- Race Day Victory (10 points): Awarded for winning a Career Race Day.
- Domination (15 points): Awarded for dominating a Career Race Day.
- Paparazzi (15 points): Awarded when you upload your car photo to NeedforSpeed.com.
- Share a Blueprint (10 points): Successfully share a Blueprint with another player.
- Blueprint Apprentice (15 points): Awarded when your Blueprint has been shared 5 times.
- Race Day Coordinator (15 points): Awarded when your Race Day has been shared 5 times.
- Safe Driver (50 points): Finish 5 Career or Ranked Race Days with no car damage. Brought to you by Progressive Insurance.
- Manual Transmission (10 points): Won 5 times in a non-Drag event using Manual Transmission.
- Clutch (15 points): Won 5 times in a Drag event using Clutch.
- Perfect Tire Grip (10 points): Awarded for having maximum tire grip in drag staging.
- Keep on Wheelin' (5 points): Wheelie 50 or more feet in a Wheelie Competition.
- Co-op Victory (20 points): Achieved when all 8 players in a multiplayer Race Day score a total of 10,000 points.
- Race Day Leader (15 points): Rank 1st on the leaderboard for a shared Race Day. Leaderboard must have at least 3 players.
- Race Day Organizer (25 points): Awarded when your Race Day has been shared 25 times.
- Blueprint Master (25 points): Awarded when your Blueprint has been shared 25 times.
- Community Race Day 1 (15 points): Awarded for participating in the Community Race Day 1. Visit www.NeedforSpeed.com for details.
- Community Race Day 2 (15 points): Awarded for participating in the Community Race Day 2. Visit www.NeedforSpeed.com for details.
- Best Blueprint (50 points): Your Blueprint is used by a player in the Top 100 on any weekly Freestyle Race Day leaderboard.
- EA Moderator (25 points): Beat an EA Moderator in a Ranked Online Multiplayer race.
- 8 Player Race (10 points): Competed in an online multiplayer race against 7 human opponents.
- Friction Fever (10 points): Catch Friction Fever by playing an Online Grip race with an infected player.
- Gear Strain (10 points): Catch the Gear Strain by playing an Online Drag race with an infected player.
- Horsepower Challenge (10 points): Increase your Car's HP by 25. Brought to you by K&N - THE Performance Air Filter.
- Performance Upgrade (10 points): Modify a Tier 1 car into a Tier 3 car. Brought to you by K&N - The Original High-Flow Air Filter.
- Ryo's Record 1 (15 points): Beat Ryo's Record within Battle Machine at Grip at Chicago Airfield in Career.
- Ryo's Record 2 (15 points): Beat Ryo's Record within Battle Machine at Drift at Nevada Highway II in Career.
- Ryo's Record 3 (15 points): Beat Ryo's Record in Battle Machine at ½ Mile Drag at Portland International Raceway II in Career.
- Ryo's Record 4 (15 points): Beat Ryo's Record within React Team Sessions at Sector Shootout at Autopolis in Career.
- Ryo's Record 5 (15 points): Beat Ryo's Record within React Team Sessions at Drift at Tokyo Dockyard II in Career.
- Ryo's Record 6 (15 points): Beat Ryo's Record within React Team Sessions at Top Speed Run at Autobahnring II in Career.
- Ryo's Record 7 (15 points): Beat Ryo's Record within Super Promotion at Time Attack at Infineon II in Career.
- Ryo's Record 8 (15 points): Beat Ryo's Record within Super Promotion at ¼ Mile Drag at Texas World Speedway in Career.
- Ryo's Record 9 (15 points): Beat Ryo's Record within Super Promotion at Wheelie Competition at Autobahnring II in Career.
- Ryo's Record 10 (15 points): Beat Ryo's Record within Super Promotion at Speed Challenge at Nevada Highway II in Career.
- Beat Showdown 1 (25 points): Awarded for beating Showdown 1 in Career.
- Beat Showdown 2 (25 points): Awarded for beating Showdown 2 in Career.
- Beat Showdown 3 (25 points): Awarded for beating Showdown 3 in Career.
- Showdown King (75 points): Defeat the Showdown King. Awarded for beating the Showdown King in Career.
- Grip Master (15 points): Awarded for unlocking the GEffect Org in Career.
- Drift Master (15 points): Awarded for unlocking the Noise Bomb Org in Career.
- Speed Master (15 points): Awarded for unlocking the Nitrocide Org in Career.
- Drag Master (15 points): Awarded for unlocking the Rogue Speed Org in Career.
- Grip King (25 points): Defeat the Grip King. Awarded for beating the Grip King in Career.
- Drift King (25 points): Defeat the Drift King. Awarded for beating the Drift King in Career.
- Drag King (25 points): Defeat the Drag King. Awarded for beating the Drag King in Career.
- Speed King (25 points): Defeat the Speed King. Awarded for beating the Speed King in Career.
- Career Domination (125 points): Dominated Career. Awarded for dominating all Career Race Days.
The following achievements require a patched version of the game.
- Patient Zero (0 points): Diagnosed as Patient Zero. Reach Patient Zero status by catching all 3 other viruses.
- Tachophobia (0 points): Catch Tachophobia by playing an Online Speed Challenge race with an infected player.
Strategy guides from GameFAQs