New International Track And Field
Add to this page!
This game is titled New International Track And Field in North America and New International Hyper Sports DS in Japan.
Win a Bronze medal or better in every event in Single Event mode.
Win a Gold medal in every group in Career mode.
Complete the indicated task to unlock the corresponding character.
natr vet brueylarur fawri
- Evil Rose: Complete Medium Career mode.
- Frogger: Complete Easy Career mode.
- Ming Ming: Link your account at the New International Track And Field community site to your game.
- Pawapuro: Win a Gold medal in all events.
- Pentarou: Complete Hard Career mode.
- Pyramid Head: Win a Bronze medal or better in all events in Single Event mode.
- Referee: Successfully complete Expert mode.
- Simon Belmont: Complete Medium Career mode with all Gold medals.
- Solid Snake: Complete Hard Career mode with all Gold medals.
- Sparkster: Complete Easy Career mode with all Gold medals.
Complete the indicated task in the listed event in Career mode to get 1,000 points.
- 100m Sprint: Win a photo finish.
- 110m Hurdles: Finish without hitting any hurdles.
- 400m Distance: Reach the maximum setting on the boost gauge before sprinting.
- Archery: Hit inside the yellow bull's-eye zone with at least three arrows.
- Discus: Hit the out-of-bounds target to the left of the throwing area at about the 40m mark.
- Double Trap Shooting: Hit two skeets simultaneously.
- Hammer Throw: Break the camera by throwing the hammer backwards.
- High Dive: Do a belly flop.
- Javelin Throw: Throw the javelin at a 90 degree angle. Note: You will also spear an alien.
- Long Jump: Jump from the very edge of the white line.
- Pole Vault: Vault over 600cm at any bar set distance.
- Skeet Shooting: Shoot the skeets fast enough to see a flying penguin, then shoot it down.
- Springboard: Do a full spin clockwise then anti-clockwise.
- Steeplechase: Jump on top of all barriers.
- Vault: Get a perfect landing.
Complete the indicated task to unlock the corresponding challenge in Challenge mode.
- Frogger's Challenge: Complete Career mode under the Easy difficulty.
- Sparkster's Challenge: Complete Career mode with all Gold medals under the Easy difficulty.
Complete the indicated task to earn the corresponding trophy.
- You're The Best: Break a world record.
- Jump The Gun: Participate in the launch weekend events.
- Online Novice: Play for one hour online.
- Online Master: Play for five hours online.
- Online Hero: Play for 24 hours online.
- Best at Javelin: Break the Javelin world record.
- Snake Solid: Break the Snake's Challenge world record.
- Slip-Sliding Away: Break the Pentarou's Challenge world record.
- Master Slayer: Break the Belmont's Challenge world record.